Dessa

Osoyoos, British Columbia · From March 2022

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

September 24, 2023

401days 22hrs : 14min
Daily
Finally a bride!
Daily, On August 5, 2022 at 09:32

The day goes by so fast!! It was an amazing day!! I don’t want the night to be over!😭😭😍😍

Stacey, thursday 11-Aug-22 25 1
Ashley
Deciding on a Venue
Ashley, On August 5, 2022 at 12:22

Hello everyone! We are planning to get married in early fall 2023. We have looked at a couple venues , but it's still early and we want to keep our options open. Just wondering how long you waited on...

Giuseppina, tuesday 9-Aug-22 10
Melanie
Engagement ring on wedding day
Melanie, On August 3, 2022 at 14:21

What did everyone do with their engagement rings on their wedding day? Specifically during the ceremony! Did you wear it on your right hand, not wear it all?

Dessa, tuesday 9-Aug-22 8 1
Emma
rsvp Frustration
Emma, On August 3, 2022 at 11:06

Everyone is trying to invite their sister's hamster's uncle's mechanic as their plus one, asking to "keep me posted" weeks after the RSVP-by date, swapping out their addressed invitations to their...

Giuseppina, friday 12-Aug-22 11
Amanda
Makeup Trial
Amanda, On August 5, 2022 at 15:44

Hi Ladies!! I had my makeup trial done yesterday and I can't wait for the big day in 2 days!!! I am so happy with my makeup!!!

Amanda, thursday 11-Aug-22 11
Malyssa
Wedding band costs
Malyssa, On August 6, 2022 at 13:30

Hi all! I'm just curious (if you're okay to share) what everyone spent on wedding bands? We're starting to look into it and just wondering what the average looks like.

Alison, tuesday 9-Aug-22 16
Jenny
Frustrated about the rehearsal dinner
Jenny, On July 25, 2022 at 13:48

So apparently when we first asked my fiancés dad to host and pay for the rehearsal dinner literally over a year ago he heard “host” and not “pay” and now is apparently shocked that they’re supposed to...

Elizabeth, thursday 28-Jul-22 13
Maggnard-Smanta
First look or not?
Maggnard-Smanta, On July 5, 2022 at 01:11

Hi there, Wondering if you are doing a first look and why you decided or not to have one. We always wanted to have a first look to have more time after the ceremony to mingle with guests during...

Maggnard-Smanta, thursday 4-Aug-22 64
Brooke
Rehearsal Dinners - Needed/not Needed? Who Pays?
Brooke, On July 12, 2022 at 14:46

Hello fellow brides! My fiancé and I are having some trouble with having some form of rehearsal for our wedding, mainly the "dinner" part. We know we want to have a rehearsal at our venue with our...

Julie, tuesday 26-Jul-22 13
Brittany
Torn Between 2 Dresses!
Brittany, On July 11, 2022 at 15:22

Hi everyone! I need some help. My wedding is next August and for the first time (even including last year) I finally found dresses that take my breath away. It felt great to have that moment finally,...

Enistala, monday 25-Jul-22 43
Alyx
My bachelorette😍
Alyx, On July 4, 2022 at 02:38

Kelowna is a must goooooooo So much fun The winery’s, the lake and boating!!!! We had a blast Our driver 😂😂

Derek, friday 8-Jul-22 16
Angel
Outdoor wedding planning
Angel, On June 30, 2022 at 12:23

Is anyone else planning an outdoor wedding completely stressed out about the potential for bad weather? I'm planning a wedding for early October 2023 and have chosen an outdoor ceremony in a park...

Angel, friday 8-Jul-22 25
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 65th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On July 7, 2022 at 11:48

Please join me in congratulating the winners of the 65th edition of the WeddingWire contest! A big congrats to..... Amanda & Curtis!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "When I received...

Carine, wednesday 13-Jul-22 5
Danielle
Must-take photo recos!
Danielle, On July 5, 2022 at 16:34

We got our wedding photos back (I am in such awe of them) - There is one photo that I think is a must take and I only remembered to have it taken in the moment! I love how it turned out so much that...

Dessa, friday 8-Jul-22 7
Laura
Ceremony structure?
Laura, On July 7, 2022 at 16:34

Hi everyone! I 'm getting married on August 6th and we have a meeting with our officiant next week to discuss the ceremony. I assume our officiant will provide advice, structure, etc. but I was...

Derek, friday 8-Jul-22 7
Rosetta
Vows
Rosetta, On July 5, 2022 at 22:28

Writing your own vows, or go with traditional church vows?

Tunisha, monday 11-Jul-22 23
Cc
Wedding veils
Cc, On June 21, 2022 at 09:46

Is a veil a necessary thing I'm in such a toss up whether your not to use one anyone else get that way?

Rayanne, wednesday 22-Jun-22 10
Samantha
Jewelry !!?
Samantha, On June 15, 2022 at 21:51

What kind of jewelry is everyone getting ?? I’m so torn with what type of earrings to do I wear a bracket or not .. and where is everyone getting their pieces from !!

KELLY, wednesday 22-Jun-22 18
Alina
Thoughts about a weekday wedding...
Alina, On June 16, 2022 at 13:37

Hello community, Has anyone done a weekday evening ceremony + reception? My fiancee is of an opinion that it's not a good idea as people have to work the next day, whereas I think it's rather odd to...

Alana, thursday 21-Jul-22 32
Brittany
Wedding for August 2023
Brittany, On June 14, 2022 at 12:03

Can I start with WOW. Once my fiancé and I moved our wedding date by a year to 2023 instead of 2024 I have been working non-stop for a month getting ahold of vendors for our wedding and booking them....

Vinod, monday 4-Jul-22 16
Yami
Splurge, Save & Toss
Yami, On June 14, 2022 at 16:07

I want to know which parts of the wedding are you splurging on, and which ones will you toss or save on? We’re “splurging” on the food and photographer and “saving” on the florals and stationery!...

Vinod, monday 4-Jul-22 55 1
Dessa
Second guessing my dress...
Dessa, On June 11, 2022 at 08:16

Anyone else start second guessing their dress??? I said YES to the dress yesterday... now I'm second guessing myself.... ugh!! It's a beautiful dress and I tried on at least 20. Yesterday I was...

Krista, tuesday 14-Jun-22 16
Amanda
Wedding Dress! White or Colorful?!
Amanda, On May 19, 2022 at 12:19

HI lovely brides to be! Let's talk wedding dress colors! While the white dress is the most traditional and classic, a touch of color on your wedding dress can make it quite unique and also look...

Amanda, monday 13-Jun-22 41 1
Skylor
Wedding Dress Sizes
Skylor, On May 14, 2019 at 11:35

Hello All, I have an appointment at David's bridal in August to start looking for my wedding dress. I have been doing some research online and keep coming across this idea that wedding dresses run...

Yami, sunday 12-Jun-22 12
Lissa
Finally saw my wedding dress (for the first time)
Lissa, On May 23, 2022 at 00:12

After trying 40+ wedding dresses I could never find “the one”. I decided to go the custom route and met with a dress designer locally. Turns out she made my aunt’s dress 25 years ago. Up until now all...

Dessa, saturday 11-Jun-22 14
Julie
Second time around, oh my!
Julie, On May 29, 2022 at 14:05

Recently engaged for the second time in my life. I never thought that would ever happen again. The best surprise is when you're not expecting it at all. Starting to plan this wedding and I cannot...

Julie, tuesday 31-May-22 14
Melissa
Plus ones
Melissa, On May 11, 2022 at 14:08

Hello everyone! Just looking for an opinion on giving guests a “plus one”. For those who are single or don’t have a long term significant other is it still etiquette to provide them with a plus one?...

Rebecca, wednesday 8-Jun-22 27
Dessa
Bachelorette Party Guests....
Dessa, On May 3, 2022 at 01:28

Hey Ladies... I have a question about the guests invited to a Bachelorette party. Our wedding is 50 people and we were brutal on our edits. So I ask... is it rude/wrong/insensitive to invite ladies...

Carine, wednesday 11-May-22 20
Kate-Lynn
Groom
Kate-Lynn, On April 26, 2022 at 22:33

Hello Did anyone not have the groom look different then the groomsmen? I was really hoping to have him be obviously distinguished from the groomsmen but he loves the groomsmen outfits and we can’t...

Danielle, thursday 12-May-22 14
Daily
Real or artificial flowers
Daily, On May 2, 2022 at 13:04

Future brides are you choosing real or artificial flowers for your wedding? I chose artificial for two reasons: save money and I can prepare my centerpieces a head of time. I will be using artificial...

Carla, sunday 24-Jul-22 33 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics