Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stevie
Frequent user September 2023 Ontario

Little Planning Wins

Stevie, on October 22, 2022 at 07:55 Posted in Plan a wedding 2 12
Hi Friends,

I know wedding planning is a LOT - let’s share some of our little (or big) wins or milestones that we’ve recently reached.
Yesterday, my fiancée and I both said yes to our dream dresses and checking that off the list felt so good 😊
What have you accomplished recently that really helped alleviate the pressure of planning?
You’re all doing awesome! ❤️

12 Comments

Latest activity by Rebecca, on November 22, 2022 at 13:32
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I havent made any progress since the summer I've hit pause until after the holiday season.

in the background trying to get FH to work on tasks that he has just not even looked at yet despite the constant "can you"

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are all set, with the wedding next October we are in a really good place with almost everything done. I have a few DIY projects to work on this winter other than that we need to get our dresses altered and the men need to find suits and order our STD's and invitations early next year...

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Everyday was a challenge and win for something getting done for the wedding 6 years back and knowing the list was cutting down so much. The details were the nitty gritty part that made most of the day to bring out the colours and outlook so great.

• Stevie
    Stevie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    frickin-awesome.gif
    That’s amazing! Finalizing the guest list is my nightmare 😂😂😂 soon hopefully!
  • Dessa
    Frequent user September 2023 British Columbia
    Dessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just sent out our save-the-dates, agreed on our website Domain name and almost finalized the guest list!!
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am hoping he will get more excited about it. He's the type of person who only gets excited closer to the date kind of person, he doesn't realize how wedding planning is, that it's not a last minute thing. I'm very excited he's joining me.

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I for sure will! I'm excited.

• Stevie
    Stevie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s definitely a win! So excited that you’re going to the show together!! 👏🏻 you’ll have to tell us all about it when you get back
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's actually so cute and good that your partner is going with you to something like that! Even if it's just to walk around and check out stuff, nice thing to do together and great that he is willing to go and opens up the conversation to discuss more details!

• C
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is coming with me to the wedding show this weekend so that made me happy since he hasn't done much wedding stuff. So far, I've done all of it, I gave him an easy task to deal with the boys, but he's been lacking on that as well, so I messaged his brother the Bestman to be on top of it also to make sure they all look good since he's the fashion one in the family. To me this is a win.

• Stevie
    Stevie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    himym-barney.gif

Thats so exciting! Congrats ❤️

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Finally finding his suit. He wanted a certain look and it looks great!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics