Skip to main content
Brittany
Brittany

Banff, Alberta · From September 2021

Hi! I'm Brittany and I love all things summer - the beach, drinking on the patio and sun tanning. My fiancé name is Blair and we met in 2018 and have been... View more

Hi! I'm Brittany and I love all things summer - the beach, drinking on the patio and sun tanning. My fiancé name is Blair and we met in 2018 and have been inseparable since, he is my teddy bear. We have a dog named Major and and a cat named Oreo. I adore my little family! I can not wait to get married :)

Happily married 🎉

August 18, 2023

252days 1hrs
Holly
Minimalist wedding
Holly, On January 4, 2024 at 15:14

Trying to keep our costs down, have yet to really find any ideas that I like, and personally I really dislike major table arrangements and the flower toss and garter toss, mainly a lot of...

Nelly, thursday 18-Apr-24 4
Chantelle
September 20,2025
Chantelle, On December 3, 2023 at 19:47

Where does everyone start? I’m starting to plan our wedding after Christmas I’m not sure where to every start

Brittany, tuesday 19-Dec-23 6 1
J
Hair/makeup Budget/ general questions!
Julia, On December 16, 2023 at 20:45

Hi everyone! I am completely unaware of how hair/makeup works for weddings! What is the average cost for hair and makeup? Do most artists charge for travel?

Heather, thursday 21-Mar-24 7
Ryleigh
2025 wedding
Ryleigh, On December 12, 2023 at 12:17

Hey everyone! My fiancé and I are getting married in October, 2025. Im starting to plan now so I don’t have to endure soo much stress the year of. Any tips on what comes first ? When should I send out...

AM N, tuesday 19-Dec-23 5 2
Amanda
Engagement and Wedding Christmas Ornaments!
Amanda, On December 11, 2023 at 11:46

Hello Everyone! Are any of you celebrating Christmas in an extra special way this year?! Do you have an ornament celebrating your engagement or newly married?! If so, let's show them off! ENGAGEMENT...

Liberty, thursday 14-Dec-23 12
Kate
Couples Dress Up - Halloween Edition!
Kate, On October 30, 2023 at 14:45

Hi lovely folks! Since Halloween is right around the corner...let's hear your thoughts and ideas as a couple! Will you and your fiancé and/or hubby/wife be dressing up? Will you do a couples costume?...

Kate, tuesday 31-Oct-23 7
M
Destination Weddings
Mimi-Ann, On October 26, 2023 at 00:36

Where do we start on looking or booking destination wedding packages flight, accommodations and venues?

Maria, thursday 7-Mar-24 7
Z
When is the best time to dispatch my invitations?
Zain, On October 20, 2023 at 09:34

We're grappling with the timing for sending our wedding invitations since we've opted not to send save the dates, given that our guest list primarily consists of close friends and family. In light of...

Jessica, sunday 12-Nov-23 3
Mary
Wedding Photos - Sneak Peaks / Highlight Photo Timelines
Mary, On October 18, 2023 at 15:53

I recently got married on September 30th - and had a "no phone" rule during the ceremony, and then during the reception nobody took any photos as the photographers were taking a bunch of everyone...

Jackie, thursday 26-Oct-23 5
Kayla
Looking for tips and recommendations for small wedding
Kayla, On October 13, 2023 at 12:26

Hello all, I am newly engaged and new to all this, I do not know the first thing about planning a wedding and could really use some tips from others with experience Basically, my fiancé (love saying...

Jackie, thursday 26-Oct-23 2
Kate
Let's talk flowers/greenery cost
Kate, On October 10, 2023 at 10:56

Hello community! When it came to flowers and/or greenery décor related items, how much did you budget for this vs. how much did you end up spending? were the prices surprising to you or did you...

Kate, wednesday 11-Oct-23 6
Kate
Last name change or no?
Kate, On October 4, 2023 at 10:44

Hello community, Just curious to hear everyone's thoughts on taking your partners last name when officially married. Are you keeping your last name? or changing to theirs? are you marrying the two...

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 16
Kayla
Tipping for hair and makeup?
Kayla, On September 30, 2023 at 16:10

Hi everyone, Just wondering what everyone thinks about tipping your hair and makeup artist? Is it necessary if they own their own mobile company and are travelling to you? The prices I’m paying are...

Nelly, sunday 14-Apr-24 7
M
Couples getting married on September 20, 2025 in Alberta
Melissa, On September 30, 2023 at 00:44

Oh my goodness other Alberta brides also planning for September 20, 2025 or other weekends in September?? 🤩 Nice to meet you all!! 💗

Melissa, tuesday 19-Dec-23 6
Julie
Bridesmaid Dresses - Let's see them!
Julie, On September 26, 2023 at 12:30

Let's dig into fashion - Bridesmaid Dress. I only had my daughter as MOH and I thought it would be fun & exciting to find a dress for her. Boy was I wrong! I really didn't have a style/colour that...

Heather, friday 29-Sep-23 16 2
Kate
What is your ring cut?
Kate, On September 25, 2023 at 15:43

For this weeks Wedding Fashion topic, let's talk rings, more specially the cut of your beautiful ring! The round diamond seems to be the most popular cut for a ring with the Marquis and Asscher cut...

Willow, tuesday 2-Jan-24 15
C
Venue fees - is this typical?
Camilla, On September 21, 2023 at 18:00

Hello, We are looking at a particular venue, met the owners and got their information package. For the contract re: deposits and times for deposits, it says a 1500$ deposit (I know a deposit is...

Hank, monday 2-Oct-23 7
Rebecca
Bridesmaid & moh dresses
Rebecca, On September 19, 2023 at 12:32

I have been looking at options for my girls dresses for awhile. I initially looked at online but neither Azazie or JJ's House has the colour I want. I have fallen in love with alot of the designs as...

Brittany, wednesday 20-Sep-23 2
D
Proposal Boxes
Dawsyn, On September 17, 2023 at 13:38

What did you all put in your bridesmaids proposal boxes? Did you match the color scheme to your wedding?

Matilda, monday 9-Oct-23 6
Amanda
All about catering - Name your serving style!
Amanda, On September 18, 2023 at 18:59

Hello Everyone! Lets talk about food, glorious food! What serving style have you chosen for your wedding dinner? Plated? Buffet? Family style? Cocktail style? Name Your Serving Style!

Nelly, wednesday 17-Apr-24 13
Amanda
Who Is In Your Wedding Party?!
Amanda, On September 13, 2023 at 12:19

Will you have your closest friends and family standing up by your side? Or are you keeping it simple?! Who is in your wedding party?! My husband and I chose to have only a maid of honor and best man...

Amanda, monday 25-Sep-23 10
Angela
Photographer questions
Angela, On September 14, 2023 at 11:58

How does one go about finding the right photographer for your wedding? We got engagement photos done and we were so let down. We didn’t get any guidance on how to position ourselves, they didn’t let...

Jackie, friday 15-Sep-23 4
Brittany
Finally Married!
Brittany, On August 22, 2023 at 18:42

Just had our wedding this past weekend and everything was absolutely perfect. I am on cloud nine! Here are some sneak peaks we already received!

Ronald, friday 15-Sep-23 31 1
Jackie
How do you plan to relax the week before your wedding?
Jackie, On August 30, 2023 at 10:40

Are you a spa person? Yoga and meditate? Go hiking or camping? The week leading up to your wedding will surely be filled with little things to do and a whole lot of excitement and nerves! What do you...

Nelly, wednesday 17-Apr-24 15
Amanda
First Look or Wait Until You Walk Down The Aisle?!
Amanda, On August 28, 2023 at 17:49

Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle?! Some couples want to save that magic moment for the ceremony, but...

Amanda, wednesday 13-Sep-23 27 2
Amanda
Buffet style dinner - do I need menu cards?
Amanda, On August 6, 2023 at 08:40

I’m on the fence about providing menu cards at each table setting so guests know what’s on the menu, but we’re having a buffet style dinner so is it really necessary ??

Pam, wednesday 9-Aug-23 9
Brittany
Center Pieces! What did you decide on?
Brittany, On August 1, 2023 at 10:18

Hey everyone! What did you all decide to be the center of our tables? Did you decide to do simple with just some candles and greenery? Or did you add a floral center piece? If you did, is it the...

Matilda, tuesday 26-Sep-23 12
C
Wedding signs, did you buy or Diy?
Carine, On August 1, 2023 at 08:36

Hey brides and Grooms, for your wedding did you make your signs or order them? I made my Welcome sign, my specialty drink sign, guest book sign, all by using the cricut and my 30-40% Michaels coupons....

Carine, tuesday 5-Sep-23 37 3
Brittany
Made my Own Shoes
Brittany, On July 10, 2023 at 16:32

So a few months ago, I posted my wedding shoes. Well after trying to break them in for a few months and wearing them to my first wedding dress appointment, I knew I DESPISED them LOL. My god, they...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 30 1
Stephanie
How do you set up and take down your decor?
Stephanie, On July 31, 2023 at 22:42

Brides of 2023 and onward: What are your plans for set up and take down of your decor? Do you have a venue that has decor that will set up and put away pieces for you? Or do you have all your decor...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics