Skip to main content
Brittany
Brittany

Banff, Alberta · From September 2021

Hi! I'm Brittany and I love all things summer - the beach, drinking on the patio and sun tanning. My fiancé name is Blair and we met in 2018 and have been... View more

Hi! I'm Brittany and I love all things summer - the beach, drinking on the patio and sun tanning. My fiancé name is Blair and we met in 2018 and have been inseparable since, he is my teddy bear. We have a dog named Major and and a cat named Oreo. I adore my little family! I can not wait to get married :)

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 18, 2023

370days 19hrs : 59min
Cc
Extra Support For Bra
Cc, Today at 04:32

So I'm still a bit un happy with my dress alterations I've had cups seen in but they give no "lift" I'm a C and well I know from breast feeding 4 children they have sagged, sorry if that's TMI but...

Malyssa, 2 hours ago 3
Amanda
For most brides budget is key when it comes to the dress...
Amanda, Yesterday at 22:39

..but what if you had an unlimited budget?! What would be your most over the top outrages gown?

Jacquie, 13 hours ago 4
Amanda
Who are your top three favourite Bridal Designers?
Amanda, Yesterday at 21:49

I know this question has probably been asked before, but since I'm a newbie I'm curious to hear from my fellow brides. It might also help me branch out from my top three which are Maggie Sottero,...

Jenn, 2 hours ago 11
Brittany
Brides of 2023! What dress did you say yes to!? Which one's did you say no to?
Brittany, On August 9, 2022 at 10:49

I am just above a year out to our wedding date and honestly I am so excited! I have tried on so many dresses and to finally feel at ease with the dress I chose, feels amazing! So! I would like to see...

Brittany, yesterday at 19:59 44 3
Amanda
08.07.2022 ❤️❤️
Amanda, Yesterday at 11:14

We did it!! After 4 years and 8 months of being engaged, 2 years of postponing, we finally became husband and wife on August 7th, 2022!! It was the most perfect day! We wouldn't have changed a thing!...

Amanda, 5 hours ago 20
Laura
We did it!!!
Laura, On August 10, 2022 at 13:52

After postponements and a much longer engagement than planned, my husband and I finally got married on Saturday, August 6th!! It was absolutely PERFECT and I would not have changed a thing. I only...

Alma, yesterday at 16:07 14
M
Wedding Invitation Help!!
Micaela, On August 6, 2022 at 16:00

Hello brides of 2023!! I’m getting married Aug 24, 2023. Looking for wedding invitation inspo!! Would love to see your invites 😄

Micaela, tuesday 9-Aug-22 10
Alanna
Planning from a Distance
Alanna, On August 8, 2022 at 15:22

Hello! I am currently planning my wedding for June 10, 2023 and it is set to be held in Nova Scotia. The unfortunate part is that my fiancé and I currently live in Alberta so we are planning from...

Laura, wednesday 10-Aug-22 6
Tamara-Lynn
Sending invites
Tamara-Lynn, On August 8, 2022 at 15:48

Although our wedding isn’t happening till October 26 2024, when would be the appropriate time to send out the invites? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated ♥️

Amanda, yesterday at 11:45 13
Ashley
Deciding on a Venue
Ashley, On August 5, 2022 at 12:22

Hello everyone! We are planning to get married in early fall 2023. We have looked at a couple venues , but it's still early and we want to keep our options open. Just wondering how long you waited on...

Giuseppina, tuesday 9-Aug-22 10
Nicole
Invitations
Nicole, On August 4, 2022 at 17:34

Hi guys! I was just wondering what the appropriate timeline is to send out wedding invitations? We aren’t doing save the dates, just the invites. However, the majority of our guests do not live...

Rachay, monday 8-Aug-22 8
Melanie
What color looks great with Orange??
Melanie, On August 2, 2022 at 20:43

Hi everyone, My FH really wants orange in our wedding colors (doesn't have to be bright orange specifically), but I'm at a lost for what would look great with it. We were having a destination wedding,...

KELLY, yesterday at 11:23 7 1
Erinn
Jamaica, Dominican, or Mexico?!
Erinn, On July 26, 2022 at 17:57

Hello future brides! My fiancé and I are trying to decide where to go on our honeymoon in January, but there are so many options its hard to decide! We want to go somewhere that neither of us have...

Erinn, monday 8-Aug-22 11
Stephanie
Ceremony ideas
Stephanie, On July 25, 2022 at 13:26

We are getting married July 30th 2023. All I want is a small, sweet and short ceremony and we will go out for dinner afterwards. There will be a max 10 people. Where can I have this ceremony for...

Vinod, thursday 28-Jul-22 16
Carine
Wedding on a stand still and i am bored
Carine, On July 26, 2022 at 11:21

So I am way ahead of schedule with the wedding being in September 2023, I have pretty much everything done. I'm going out of town to see one of my bridesmaid who has a cricut so we will be doing the...

Carine, friday 29-Jul-22 14
Kelsey
Tipping Vendors?
Kelsey, On July 25, 2022 at 16:19

Hi all, We just had our wedding on Saturday and it was AMAZING! Honestly the perfect day, and we had an absolute blast. Now that it's over, I'm wondering if I should be e-transferring tip money to...

Vinod, thursday 28-Jul-22 6
Jenny
Frustrated about the rehearsal dinner
Jenny, On July 25, 2022 at 13:48

So apparently when we first asked my fiancés dad to host and pay for the rehearsal dinner literally over a year ago he heard “host” and not “pay” and now is apparently shocked that they’re supposed to...

Elizabeth, thursday 28-Jul-22 13
Ellen
Wedding Color Theme
Ellen, On July 25, 2022 at 13:24

What are some wedding color theme ideas?

Alyx, wednesday 27-Jul-22 5
Ellen
Bridal Party Gift
Ellen, On July 25, 2022 at 13:23

What are some good bridal party gift ideas for my girls?

Audrey, thursday 28-Jul-22 16
Brittany
Not having a bridal party
Brittany, On July 25, 2022 at 12:12

Just want opinions, COVID and also having a baby has shrunk our friend circle. When I think of a bridal party, I think close friends, friends who have been there for you. So really its only been hubby...

Audrey, friday 29-Jul-22 14
Brittany
Torn Between 2 Dresses!
Brittany, On July 11, 2022 at 15:22

Hi everyone! I need some help. My wedding is next August and for the first time (even including last year) I finally found dresses that take my breath away. It felt great to have that moment finally,...

Enistala, monday 25-Jul-22 43
Kelsey
Wedding Shoes!
Kelsey, On July 23, 2022 at 08:59

Ladies! Please send me some stores that have nice wedding shoes! I can’t seem to think of any at the moment and it’s driving me crazy.

Meghan, monday 25-Jul-22 11
Mikayla
Guest List
Mikayla, On July 22, 2022 at 18:31

Hey, so I am getting married September 16th 2023 and wow am I already stressed. I hope I’m not alone on this feeling. We have decided to do a destination wedding to try and keep it as small as...

Carine, monday 25-Jul-22 8
Brittany
Booked a Videographer!
Brittany, On July 22, 2022 at 14:16

So I have been on the fence about booking a videographer for our intimate wedding. I posted on my local wedding buy & sell pages and I got so many responses all within a reasonable pricing! I...

Carine, monday 25-Jul-22 7
Kathleen
Wedding day timeline
Kathleen, On July 21, 2022 at 11:12

I am currently trying to work on my wedding day timeline and was wondering if there’s any template available that I can use 😩😩. The ceremony is at 3pm and cocktail starts at 5 ( there’s a 30-45mins...

Kathleen, friday 22-Jul-22 8 1
Carine
September 2023 brides how are you all doing?
Carine, On July 18, 2022 at 15:09

Hey Brides of 2023 how are you all doing with planning? I have a venue that does it all, but before we booked it I got silk flowers made, so I will be using the venues flowers for bouquet toss and...

Carine, tuesday 2-Aug-22 43 1
Amanda
Obligated to choose bridesmaid?
Amanda, On July 19, 2022 at 12:11

Hi all, One of our groomsmen, I have chosen not to put his girlfriend in our wedding as a bridesmaid ( just not that close to her ) but it seems theirs a guilt trip happening that I haven’t chose her....

Amanda, saturday 23-Jul-22 20
Cc
Guests
Cc, On July 18, 2022 at 15:10

So with having of course a capacity limit I had to set a limit for guests and well couldn't invite some and now with replies coming in and having a few "No" do think its reasonable to send Invitations...

Kristina, tuesday 19-Jul-22 9
Elly
Wedding favours
Elly, On July 15, 2022 at 12:56

Is it rude to not have a wedding favours? I feel like it is just extra cost and nobody will keep it after the wedding

Audrey, friday 29-Jul-22 19
Meghan
rsvp deadlines
Meghan, On July 13, 2022 at 11:48

Hey everyone, so our RSVP deadline for our guests to send in by is July 16th my fiancé and I sent out reminders to the people we have not received yet a month ago and there are still 11 RSVP's we have...

Alyx, thursday 14-Jul-22 22

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics