Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Newbie July 2025 Alberta

Proposal Boxes

Dawsyn, on September 17, 2023 at 13:38 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6
What did you all put in your bridesmaids proposal boxes? Did you match the color scheme to your wedding?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Matilda, on October 9, 2023 at 16:14
  • Matilda
    Frequent user June 2025 Ontario
    Matilda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven’t proposed to our bridal party yet. We are thinking of getting a robe, bath bombs, bubble bath and a perfume
  • H
    Curious May 2024 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got custom boxes with their names in gold them. Inside, I got them: a robe (matched the colour scheme) and canvas makeup bag with their title, a bath bomb, a couple face masks, and 2 chocolate bars.
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a custom made box made and it had a scrunchie, a cute pen and a champagne flute in rose gold with their name and title on it. Kept it simple and stuff they would use like the pen and scrunchie, the matching flutes we all brought to the salon where we got ready and had some drinks with them.

We did not match a color scheme because we asked our people quite early into being engaged. I knew right away and so did my fiancé so I wasted no time. If anything, I got them colors they like items so it is useful.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I only had my MOH standing up for me and so I made I card asking her to be my MOH and gave her this wine glass that said maid of honor

Proposal Boxes 1

• Jackie
    Devoted September 2023 Alberta
    Jackie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got them each a robe with their name and title (Bridesmaid etc.), earrings to wear at the ceremony, a canvas tote bag with their name on it, and a tumbler with their name on it, and a little bottle of champagne. The robes fit into out colour scheme and everything else is rose gold because I think it's pretty lol.

• Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did a wallet bottle opener, ornament, card and some treats. I don’t remember what else we did but it definitely didn’t match the wedding colour scheme because we didn’t know what it was at that time.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics