Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Newbie October 2025 Puerto Plata

Bridesmaid & moh dresses

Rebecca, on September 19, 2023 at 12:32 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 2
I have been looking at options for my girls dresses for awhile. I initially looked at online but neither Azazie or JJ's House has the colour I want. I have fallen in love with alot of the designs as well as the Rosewood colour from the Mori Lee line. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get this line in the Montreal/Ottawa area for a reasonable price?

My MOH is really pushing for online because of the cost and it's stressing me out. I do not want to settle for something I don't like so I'm hoping someone can help me out.

2 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on September 20, 2023 at 10:00
  • Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello! I just checked online and here are the places that have Mori Lee bridesmaid dresses:

Ami-Fer 6782 St. Hubert St., Montreal, QC, CA H2S 2M6

Boutique Leila Haute Couture 4978 A Queen Mary, Montreal, QC, CA H3W 1X2

Boutique Da Novias 97 Boul. Des Laurentides, Laval, QC, CA H7G 2T2

With Love Bridal Boutique 66 Hearst Way, Unit 2, Ottawa, ON, CA K2L 2P4

Do not settle - it is your wedding, but also; make sure it is not some $500.00 dress that they have to pay for to wear most likely once in their life. I also see that your wedding is not until next October, I would not be going bridesmaid dress shopping until at least April the earliest. So your bridal party has plenty of time to save (7.5 months). In the winter - I suggest making a few appointments for April/May (you would be surprised how quickly these spots fill up).

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding dress was a mori lee and if the website is still the same you can actually check online where each dress is sold at

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics