Danielle

Pickering, Ontario · From January 2021

Happily married 🎉

April 29, 2022

721days 3hrs
A
Are you bringing a purse?
Alyx, On July 28, 2022 at 16:37

Brides if your bringing a clutch or purse let’s see them!! I can’t decide if I want to bring one, if I need one! There’s a lot of pretty ones online but will they clash with my lace sparkley dress?

Alyx, friday 29-Jul-22 16
Sinéad
Invitations - Old School or Online?
Sinéad, On December 16, 2019 at 09:05

Your invitations are the first taste your guests are going to get of your wedding style and theme. Have you thought about how you will send them? Are you using traditional mail to post your...

Nelly, tuesday 16-Apr-24 26 1
Carla
Wedding Ceremony Decor
Carla, On July 24, 2022 at 13:25

Need help!! Can’t decide on what to do for decorating for our ceremony. It’s outdoors in a small courtyard. We had to change location on the grounds last minute. We will be on the porch of a Victorian...

Alyx, friday 29-Jul-22 6
Kelsey
Wedding Shoes!
Kelsey, On July 23, 2022 at 08:59

Ladies! Please send me some stores that have nice wedding shoes! I can’t seem to think of any at the moment and it’s driving me crazy.

Meghan, monday 25-Jul-22 11
Daily
Frustrating and worried about covid
Daily, On July 23, 2022 at 17:15

I just need to vent!! People are so selfish!! Uhh my husband’s cousin and daughter already RSVP and I just messaged her today asking which hotel shes staying. Now she said she won’t make it!! Like...

Carine, thursday 28-Jul-22 8
Amanda
What Is Your Reception Music?!
Amanda, On July 21, 2022 at 16:39

What music have you chosen for your reception?! Grand Entrance : Let's Get It Started by The Black Eyed Peas First Dance : Amazed by Lonestar Father/Daughter Dance : My Little Girl by Tim McGraw...

Amanda, thursday 21-Jul-22 2 1
Kelsey
Satin bridal and wedding party robes!
Kelsey, On July 20, 2022 at 15:06

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could give me any recommendations on good quality satin robes! Would be a hugeeee help! I would also need plus sizes too.

Kim, thursday 21-Jul-22 7
Danielle
First Dance
Danielle, On July 19, 2022 at 19:27

What was/is going to be your first dance song and how did you choose it? We went back and forth on a few - Lyrics were really important to us. We thought we had picked one then Callum Scott released...

Ashleigh, monday 19-Sep-22 19 1
Elly
Wedding favours
Elly, On July 15, 2022 at 12:56

Is it rude to not have a wedding favours? I feel like it is just extra cost and nobody will keep it after the wedding

Audrey, friday 29-Jul-22 19
Alanna
Colors!
Alanna, On July 19, 2022 at 12:56

Hello, I am getting married in June 10,2023 and am having the worst time deciding on colors. I believe I want to go with sage green( bridesmaid dresses) and navy (groomsmen suits). Does anyone have...

Carla, sunday 24-Jul-22 10
Julie
Invites, Rsvp's, place Cards oh my
Julie, On July 14, 2022 at 05:30

Wow...how many options! I Am simply overwhelmed on the variety of wedding invite styles out there. Only to find the perfect one but some dont have matching RSVP, Detail and/or place setting matches. I...

Julie, friday 15-Jul-22 14 1
Malyssa
Upcoming Vistaprint Sale - July 18, 2022
Malyssa, On July 12, 2022 at 18:32

Hi folks and happy planning. Just thought I'd share: I got an email from vistaprint , that their semi-annual sale is coming up with savings of up to 30% off!!! This could be some great savings if you...

Brianna, tuesday 19-Jul-22 4
Katrina
1 Month Out & feeling frumpy in my wedding dress
Katrina, On July 9, 2022 at 02:06

I think my dress is beautiful but seeing the photos of my final fitting I feel like I look so frumpy, not sure the style is flattering on my body... anyone else experience this? Please tell me it gets...

Katrina, monday 18-Jul-22 19
Msultana
Outdoor wedding in march?!
Msultana, On July 9, 2022 at 17:02

Is an outdoor wedding at the end of march a terrible idea? im so worried about the weather!! im booking our venue and i cannot decide if i should pay the extra money to have our wedding in another...

Malyssa, monday 11-Jul-22 7
Samantha
Centrepiece trial ? Looking for some constructive criticism
Samantha, On July 8, 2022 at 19:13

So I’m trying out my centrepieces , We ( I ) am making all of our wedding decor . I am trying to keep in mind there will be other things on the table , wine bottles , water , glasses , dishes etc …...

Malyssa, tuesday 12-Jul-22 6
Gloria
Acrylic signs
Gloria, On July 7, 2022 at 16:36

Hey there, for any bride/ groom that did acrylic seating chart, menu, table nrs, etc… if you feel comfortable sharing, can you share a pic of your signs? as well as the different signs you had so far...

Tunisha, monday 11-Jul-22 9
A
a dress of a different colour
Angel, On July 7, 2022 at 11:23

Is anyone here wearing a non white or ivory wedding dress? What colour? I'd love to see them!

Derek, friday 8-Jul-22 21
Kathy
Post wedding blues?
Kathy, On July 5, 2022 at 18:46

Hi all! Was married on June 25th. Had an absolutely beautiful day!! Perfect in all aspects Just got back from our honeymoon. I have walked around the whole day feeling down! I feel a little guilty....

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 7
Danielle
Last Dance of the Night
Danielle, On June 30, 2022 at 14:46

What is/was everyone’s last dance of the night? We’ve been collecting videos from guests and one of my friends took this great one of ours! I think this cover will be a popular one this year for sure!...

Kelli, saturday 15-Jul-23 7
Danielle
Must-take photo recos!
Danielle, On July 5, 2022 at 16:34

We got our wedding photos back (I am in such awe of them) - There is one photo that I think is a must take and I only remembered to have it taken in the moment! I love how it turned out so much that...

Dessa, friday 8-Jul-22 7 108
C
Thank you cards Yay or Nay?
Carine, On July 5, 2022 at 15:52

So my FMIL brought up thank you cards, that it's a nice gesture especially when people paid for a gift or gave money. I recently went to a bridal shower never got anything and then went to their...

Carine, wednesday 21-Sep-22 32
H
Father-daughter Dance
Hannah, On July 4, 2022 at 17:37

Needing some advice on a father-daughter first dance. My father and only brother have both passed away. I’m not close with my FIL and all of my grandfathers have passed away. What did you do or what...

Danielle, tuesday 5-Jul-22 5
Maggnard-Smanta
First look or not?
Maggnard-Smanta, On July 5, 2022 at 01:11

Hi there, Wondering if you are doing a first look and why you decided or not to have one. We always wanted to have a first look to have more time after the ceremony to mingle with guests during...

Maggnard-Smanta, thursday 4-Aug-22 64
Jasmine
Nothing going to plan :(
Jasmine, On July 5, 2022 at 12:05

Nothing is hoing right!!! was supposed to have 2 night wedding at mansion venue in toronto with beautiful outdoor senery but now i have to travel 2 hours away to go to a community center for day 1 and...

Jasmine, thursday 21-Jul-22 8
Christi
Wedding Hashtag Help!!
Christi, On June 21, 2022 at 21:29

His name is Kyle Anthony and my name is Christi. I'm looking for a hashtag that we could use at our wedding in October. I appreciate your help.

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 26-Jun-22 7
Linda
Frustrated
Linda, On June 22, 2022 at 22:39

Is anyone else getting frustrated with their moh mine is my sister an you think she would help me more but no she wants me to plan my own shower and my own bachelorette like im just so flustered 😫

Danielle, sunday 26-Jun-22 5
C
Bouquet and Boutonnieres
Cc, On June 24, 2022 at 16:03

When it comes to bouquets and Boutonnieres do most ask for them back after the wedding or do you have the party keep them?

Elizabeth12, sunday 9-Oct-22 11
Yami
Splurge, Save & Toss
Yami, On June 14, 2022 at 16:07

I want to know which parts of the wedding are you splurging on, and which ones will you toss or save on? We’re “splurging” on the food and photographer and “saving” on the florals and stationery!...

Vinod, monday 4-Jul-22 55 1
Samantha
Jewelry !!?
Samantha, On June 15, 2022 at 21:51

What kind of jewelry is everyone getting ?? I’m so torn with what type of earrings to do I wear a bracket or not .. and where is everyone getting their pieces from !!

Patty, monday 29-May-23 18
Amanda
Where Did Your Bridesmaids Buy Their Dresses?!
Amanda, On June 13, 2022 at 21:38

Hi everyone! Let's talk about the bridesmaids Where has everyone gone or going to get their bridesmaid dresses?! Did you buy in store or did you shop online?! My MOH got hers in store from LAURA ...

Amanda, wednesday 15-Jun-22 18 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics