Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Malyssa
Expert October 2022 Alberta

Upcoming Vistaprint Sale - July 18, 2022

Malyssa, on July 12, 2022 at 18:32 Posted in DIY 0 4

Hi folks and happy planning.

Just thought I'd share: I got an email from vistaprint , that their semi-annual sale is coming up with savings of up to 30% off!!!

This could be some great savings if you need to print your own design seating charts, invitations, stickers, mailing labels, ect!

Save money where you can!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brianna, on July 19, 2022 at 11:14
  • Brianna
    Beginner August 2023 Ontario
    Brianna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Costco as well!! you can pick from their templates or upload your own designs (canva is a great tool for this!). They have 25 for $13.99 which includes envelopes as well Smiley smile

• Danielle
    Frequent user April 2022 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When you don’t use a template, Vistaprint is the most cost-effective option by far. I say this as a designer with many many years in the industry. However, just beware - while their colour matching is pretty spot-on, I had a million print errors on my wedding items that went on for months right up to the day before my wedding. Do not be afraid to push back - I’ve been told by their customer service that they have zero quality control so just make sure that if something feels off to you, you insist for a re-print. They will try to blame you or your file but it’s definitely them.

That being said, I still recommend them - When they get it right, things look beautiful for their price point.
    Bit of advice: Add the soft touch to your prints - Everyone loves soft touch and it’s such an inexpensive add-on! Also, if you print the same design as a postcard mailer instead of “invite”, it’s a fraction of the price Smiley winking
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just ordered mine yesterday waiting for their 30% off sale. There's no delivery fee after $75. After looking at different options Michaels, Canva, staples, etsy my invitations still came out cheaper through Vista print.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're not using their templates and are simply looking for a printer for something you create off Canva or Photoshop, I would compare their prices to a local mom and pop printer. Once you factor in their delivery fees, the prices often are higher than a local store.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics