Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carla
Beginner July 2022 Ontario

Wedding Ceremony Decor

Carla, on July 24, 2022 at 13:25 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 6
Need help!! Can’t decide on what to do for decorating for our ceremony. It’s outdoors in a small courtyard. We had to change location on the grounds last minute. We will be on the porch of a Victorian style heritage building and not sure what to do with the porch or in front of the porch at bottom of steps. We do have two wind barrels and not sure yet where to place them. There will be white chairs along each side of aisle. I don’t know what to do with the aisle as well. I don’t want too much but want something subtle. I was thinking white flower petals along each side of the aisle next to chairs. But that’s as far as I got. Here’s a photo of it and a photo what a couple did for there wedding. Would appreciate any ideas. Wedding Ceremony Decor 1
Wedding Ceremony Decor 2

6 Comments

Latest activity by Alyx, on July 29, 2022 at 13:54
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding Ceremony Decor 3
    Wedding Ceremony Decor 4

Wedding Ceremony Decor 5
    Wedding Ceremony Decor 6

You could do as little or as much flowers as you want this is just some ideas for placement!
    Flowers can be bought at Costco or some faux flowers at Michaels. And not sure what colours of flowers your doing ! You said white petals so I figured I’d match with that!

Hope it helps ☺️

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't do anything with the aisle but maybe for where you are standing, some string lights or floral garland would look really pretty.

Also, even having 2 large flower stands (kinda like what is at the door) on either side could be a simple but elegant look.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be using little décor, using more of natures beauty, with simple lanterns, this is an example of what my venue will look like minus the red and more fall since we will be getting married at the end of September.

Wedding Ceremony Decor 7

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aisle runner is a nice touch with petals on the edges. Ribbon along the seat corners with a small floral can add that look as decor.
  • Danielle
    Frequent user April 2022 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The front porch is so beautiful, I would go with a couple of pillars with vases of flowers on them you can repurpose for the reception or maybe a simple arch in front. The ceremony is honestly so short and flies by and most of the photos you’ll have will be of the front. I didn’t want to spend a ton the ceremony and I’m soooo glad we didn’t! Our only ceremony decor was an arch that we repurposed by putting the flowers from it under the seating chart and beside the guestbook after. Your venue is beautiful so I honestly don’t think you need much Smiley smile

Here’s what we did:Wedding Ceremony Decor 8
    Wedding Ceremony Decor 9

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Even if you just do something simple like having what they did in the first picture will be wonderful. I love idea of just having the grace as the aisle runway.

My fiance and I are having a simple ceremony nothing extra that the winery has already set up. pretty much just like this picture

Wedding Ceremony Decor 10

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics