Skip to main content
Hank
Hank Online

Toronto, Ontario · From February 2020

Got married during a pandemic. Happy to chat and share ideas.

Happily married 🎉

September 5, 2021

261days 17hrs
Jamie
What to do if you want to make complaints about vendor?
Jamie, Today at 02:26

I had bad experience with one of vendor I had hired. I want to say something he was rude to my bridal I have learned after the wedding. I was annoyed that this person ignored on what we agreed on and...

Hank, 4 minutes ago 3
Maggnard-Smanta
Outfit change during the reception
Maggnard-Smanta, Yesterday at 01:44

Hello there, Do you plan on keeping your wedding dress during the whole reception or do an outfit change during the reception? Share your inspirations! I always thought about changing into a jumpsuit...

Liberty, 4 hours ago 14
Vanessa
Last Month Stress
Vanessa, Yesterday at 17:06

Hi everyone! My wedding is in less than 3 weeks (june 11th). And the stress is real. Any advice on handling stress with the date so close? I didnt expect to have so many little things left to do....

Hailey, 3 hours ago 3
Carlie
Has anyone ever had their bridesmaids wear their own jewelry?
Carlie, On May 21, 2022 at 09:07

Hey everyone, I know it's pretty common to buy your bridesmaids their jewelry but I'm really not into that kind of gift for them because usually they're purchased from somewhere cheap/They are worn...

Hank, yesterday at 18:57 3
Rayanne
Cutting the cake
Rayanne, On May 20, 2022 at 18:34

The cutting of the cake symbolizing the first thing you do together as a married couple. Are you including this tradition? I feel like there is a certain degree of trust involved with this one. I have...

Rayanne, 49 minutes ago 26
Hailey
Will you be including a boquet and garter toss?
Hailey, On May 22, 2022 at 16:36

The Garter toss now aways is like the boquet toss but for the gentlemen. While the groom takes the garter off the brides leg all the gents stand up and catch the garter that's thrown by the groom!...

KELLY, 2 hours ago 24
Kate-Lynn
Live photos
Kate-Lynn, On May 21, 2022 at 14:15

Hello, We are doing a photo scavenger hunt during the wedding with a prize for the people who complete it. What is the best platform that is easy and convenient to add photos? Facebook group? Google...

Hank, yesterday at 18:47 1
Melanie
Menu cards
Melanie, On May 19, 2022 at 19:24

Our caterer will be serving dinner buffet style. Are menu cards necessary? Or will signage at the buffet table stating what is what be enough?

Alyx, yesterday at 20:56 10
Marsha
Receiving line
Marsha, On May 18, 2022 at 16:32

I am planning out my timeline for the day for our wedding. I don't know if we have allocated time for a receiving line. We take our pictures from 5:30 until about 7pm while they are having a cocktail...

Marsha, sunday 22-May-22 10
Daily
Throwing rice for the newlyweds
Daily, On May 18, 2022 at 18:58

What do you all think about the tradition such as people throw rice to a newlywed? Growing up in Thailand after the ceremony is over, people always through rice at the newlyweds couples! I love the...

Derek, yesterday at 04:34 6
Kelsey
Songs/music?
Kelsey, On May 16, 2022 at 14:33

What songs are you using? Processional for bridesmaids and bride (if different) Signing of the registerRecessionalEntrance song to receptionFirst danceFather/daughter danceMother/son danceCutting of...

Derek, yesterday at 04:43 9
Abbie
Hair or make up - which comes first?
Abbie, On May 17, 2022 at 22:11

I’m assuming hair, since they generally wash your hair but I truly don’t know 😅🙈

Liberty, saturday 21-May-22 21
Emily
Centerpieces
Emily, On May 13, 2022 at 17:52

Hello, does anyone know of any vendors who could help me with centerpieces for my reception tables? I tried searching centerpieces and it came up empty. I also tried searching through wedding favour...

Danielle, monday 16-May-22 3
Amanda
Step-son dance song
Amanda, On May 15, 2022 at 02:52

I am planning on having a dance with my step-son at our wedding. He loves 80s rock (think Motley Crüe, Poison etc) so we are trying to find an appropriate song that isn’t about sex, drugs, rock n roll...

Carine, 3 hours ago 4 1
Andrew
dj Service offering pre-mixed playlists (i.e. no human)?
Andrew, On May 12, 2022 at 11:20

We scraped our pennies to get live entertainment, but no DJ is included. We can't really afford to add a DJ too, so I'm wondering if, rather than an amateur Spotify playlist, if anyone has come across...

Hank, friday 13-May-22 4
Amanda
Couples getting married on September 9, 2023 in Ontario
Amanda, On May 13, 2022 at 11:23

Hi Brides of September 9 2023! How's the planning going?! I'm super excited, almost over excited sometimes LOL have alot of vendors booked, however alot of people say its still super early but i'd...

Amanda, monday 16-May-22 5
Katherina
Evening Out Tans for Strapless Dress
Katherina, On May 13, 2022 at 09:26

I’m in need of dire help. I have a strapless, low back wedding dress. Our date is September 24th 2022. I originally planned to be very cautious over tan lines, however I tend to tans very easily. With...

Carine, friday 20-May-22 7
Marianne
Gap a few hours between ceremony and reception?
Marianne, On May 12, 2022 at 09:56

Hi there! As like many of you out there, I'm currently planning for my wedding and looking to get opinions about having a gap-time between the ceremony and reception. A little background, I'm Filipino...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 11
Rebecca
Grand Entrances
Rebecca, On May 12, 2022 at 20:45

So i'm getting married in 3 weeks. And il not sure how the Grand Entrances work. I have both sets of parents, moh, bestman, and bridesmaid doing and entrance. So my question is where are they before...

Rebecca, friday 13-May-22 5
Lindsay
Engagement photos
Lindsay, On May 11, 2022 at 03:39

Hey everyone! I just got my engagement photo (previews) and they are beautiful so far! I have ordered my Save The Dates too! What do your engagement photos look like? Here’s mine ❤️

Lindsay, thursday 19-May-22 29 1
Andrea
To have or to not have hors d'oeuvres
Andrea, On May 10, 2022 at 15:19

Having mixed thoughts as to have hors d'oeuvres or not reception is planned to start at 5pm so dinner probably by 6:15pm any suggestions?

Hank, wednesday 11-May-22 8
Brianna
Bonfire reception venue??
Brianna, On May 10, 2022 at 01:07

Hey all! Looking to have a wedding with a bonfire reception in Ontario. Open to any suggestions of venues with this capability. Having a hard time finding some. Open to picton Toronto Ottawa areas.

Carolyn, friday 13-May-22 4
Andrew
Couples getting married on September 16, 2022 in Ontario
Andrew, On May 10, 2022 at 13:44

Our we going to have the gayest wedding in Ontario on Sep 16? I think so! :-)

Vicky, wednesday 18-May-22 6
Sarah
Making your own bouquet or buying?
Sarah, On May 6, 2022 at 20:56

Hi I'm in the process of planning a wedding for May 2023 and our colors are blue and purple (based off of these blue and purple orchids that we found pictures of online). I'm concerned about the price...

Derek, wednesday 11-May-22 6
Melissa
In search of limo service
Melissa, On May 6, 2022 at 22:31

Hello everyone! I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a limo company that provides service to Durham region. Specifically Ajax/Pickering. Our wedding is in August and we are cutting it...

Hank, saturday 7-May-22 2
Hank
Boutonnieres and Corsages
Hank, On May 4, 2022 at 20:23

Anyone incorporating boutonnieres and corsages into the bridal party attire? Did you pick flowers that were in season or specifically chose something in your colour scheme? We picked flowers based on...

Danielle, wednesday 11-May-22 10
Malyssa
Flower Crowns
Malyssa, On May 4, 2022 at 18:45

HI all and happy Wednesday, I'd love to hear if any other brides (or if any future brides plan on this route) have done flower crowns as opposed to decorative hair pieces. Its something I have been...

Malyssa, thursday 12-May-22 4
Dessa
Bachelorette Party Guests....
Dessa, On May 3, 2022 at 01:28

Hey Ladies... I have a question about the guests invited to a Bachelorette party. Our wedding is 50 people and we were brutal on our edits. So I ask... is it rude/wrong/insensitive to invite ladies...

Carine, wednesday 11-May-22 20
Stephanie
Tipping Vendors
Stephanie, On May 2, 2022 at 12:24

So my wedding is coming up and I'm just wondering which vendors do you tip? I know I am tipping my transportation and hair and make up team but who else should I tip? DJ? Photographers? Florist?...

Abbie, thursday 12-May-22 4 1
Kate-Lynn
Groom
Kate-Lynn, On April 26, 2022 at 22:33

Hello Did anyone not have the groom look different then the groomsmen? I was really hoping to have him be obviously distinguished from the groomsmen but he loves the groomsmen outfits and we can’t...

Danielle, thursday 12-May-22 14
S
Emcee
Sonja, On May 2, 2022 at 13:44

Hi everyone! Im looking for Emcee services for our wedding in Aug 6. Any recommendations for someone that can help make our night fun and memorable??

Vinod, friday 6-May-22 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics