Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Ontario

Italian Stags

Steven, on December 13, 2023 at 14:46 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

Hey, anyone got any information at all that they can share with me about hosting a Stag for Italians. I know when it comes to events like weddings and stags Italians usually go big. How much should tickets be if its catered, open bar, 50/50 draw prizes, and games at the stag.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Steven, on December 18, 2023 at 12:40
  • S
    Ontario
    Steven ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah exactly, from what I understand is the ticket usually covers the dinner and booze and then its just games and stuff that people pay for. I've been to a few stags precovid and the pricing was around $75-$100 for the ticket but that included food and alcohol. Usually a night out with the buds cost north of $200 for food and booze so i never saw it as too much a of a difference. Yeah, I also agree the stag opinion varies for each individual and usually its just a huge thing for Italians in the GTA. Well hopefully I can plan a good one for my buddy and everyone enjoys themselves. lol

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

A lot of the pricing will also be affected by how many people that are not family/friends you think you can draw into the event. I'm not a stag guy myself but if a friend were to ask if I wanted to go to one and it's priced at $50-$100 that covers a full dinner, open bar, and entertainment, I would be inclined to as that pricing for offering is very reasonable. But for events where I don't know the couple and they'll charge $50+ for just the entrance fee (drinks and raffle tickets extra, barely any food), that would be a hard no for me. People in the GTA aren't exactly thrilled to be support paying for a wedding of someone they don't know and likely aren't invited to when they already have their own bills to pay.

• S
    Ontario
    Steven ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Hank,

From my very limited research I've done that's around what I'm seeing being typical pricing. I guess everything is just becoming extremely expensive.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're offering full on food and open bar, you can probably charge higher. It'll also depend on which package you use at the banquet hall. I've seen them be charged anywhere between $50-$100 per person but that was many years ago.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics