Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Frequent user February 2024 Ontario

vent

Stephanie, on January 8, 2024 at 11:20 Posted in Beauty 0 7
I just need to vent and thought this might be a good place.
I have had bad teeth for a while, so back in August 2023, I had all of the top ones removed and an upper plate made. The dentist also said I needed a partial on the bottom, and he removed my front two bottom teeth that were really bad. He knew I was getting married Feb 2024.
Fast forward to today, I called the dentist office and he won’t be able to fit my bottom before I leave for Cuba.I am angry he removed the bottom 2, disappointed and hurt that I won't be able to smile with teeth for my wedding photos.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on January 24, 2024 at 16:53
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone. He said he can get a temporary partial to fill in the 2 missing bottoms, fingers crossed I get it before the day!!!
  • Kira
    Beginner September 2024 Ontario
    Kira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my goodness! That is so disappointing, I really hope you are able to find a solution, even if it is a temporary one so you can still feel confident to smile wide in your photos! 🥰
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sorry to hear this. I would try another dentist and hopefully they can fit you in before your big day.

• Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Natalie!
    Will try, just super disappointed 😞
  • N
    Newbie June 2025 Quebec
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sorry to hear about that Stephanie Smiley sad I hope you still enjoy your big day -as you should Smiley gift Smiley ring !

• Stephanie
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Amanda, I just don't get it. He knew I was getting married in Feb before he pulled anything!!!!
    I have everything else for this wedding/trip.
    Of all the things to be missing though.I'd give up my dress and get married in a potato sack if I had a pretty smile 😭
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my gosh I am so sorry that you're having to go through this that is awful I can't even imagine 😳

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics