I'm unique in everything that I do.

Happily married 🎉

July 6, 2019

1727days 11hrs

Discussions

Donna
Almost one Year
Donna of Living together, On May 3, 2020 at 09:48

Daniel & I We have almost been married one year July 6th, 2019. Well I finally got my name changed. Were thinking about going to a Bed & Breakfast place, that's not happening, wanted to go to...

Turazenko, wednesday 9-Sep-20 3 94
Donna
Stand Tall & Be Safe
Donna of WeddingWire, On May 3, 2020 at 09:38

C-19 Has hit everyone hard I stopped working March 19th, my work wouldn't let me wear a mask. A few co workers also left for the same reason. I do have a job to go back too. What to do while your in...

Vinod, monday 4-May-20 6 221
Donna
Wrong size wedding band for Husband
Donna of Just married, On September 11, 2019 at 14:55

Could you image how I feel The Jewelry Store that I bought my Husband's Wedding band made a mistake with the sizing of his ring. When we got married I would never have thought they would have sold me...

Ashley, friday 27-Sep-19 6 131
Donna
I really enjoy chatting with you ladies
Donna of WeddingWire, On July 1, 2019 at 20:07

Let me say I am so happy I joined wedding wire you ladies are so awesome to chat with about anything. Glad your all like a second family group here. Thank you so much. I will add photos of my real...

Donna, tuesday 17-Sep-19 6 78
Donna
We Did it
Donna of Just married, On July 8, 2019 at 20:06

Finally the Weather was soooooo hot I thought I was going to pass out. Everything went as planned, everyone was there just waiting for our Photos and Videos the moment we get them I will be sharing...

Tonya, friday 12-Jul-19 13 215
Donna
Sons walking me down the Aisle
Donna of Wedding ceremony, On June 8, 2019 at 22:38

Since I can remember Dads are to walk the Bride to be down the Aisle. Unfortunately I just found out my Dad is unable to do just that. My Dad walked me down my first Wedding, so many years ago, 1990...

Taylor, saturday 6-Jul-19 11 530
Donna
Same individual different problem
Donna of Before the wedding, On July 4, 2019 at 09:43

So the same niece I spoke of not coming to my rehearsal to take photos has taken upon herself to tell everyone that our Wedding is @ 5.00 pm. I was working all day yesteady so I didn't know what was...

Steph, saturday 6-Jul-19 14 137
Donna
Seating Arrangements
Donna of Before the wedding, On July 1, 2019 at 17:21

If I could say anything this was one of the hardest things putting together. I changed it so so so many times. I find funny about this is I'm closer to some of my co-workers then some of our families....

Courtney, friday 5-Jul-19 16 184
Donna
4 days to Go
Donna of Before the wedding, On July 1, 2019 at 17:15

Well we did our Rehearsal my Groom's Niece never showed up for taking photos. WOW that was not cool at all. So no photos to share with you, not sure if anyone took anything, haven't gotten anything...

Vinod, tuesday 2-Jul-19 4 108
Donna
What makes me mad the most
Donna of Before the wedding, On June 26, 2019 at 15:41

I wouldn't call her a friend anymore someone from my past. She does hairdressing Wendy found me last year, said about being friends. We grew up kinda together, but I can't see why I wanna be friends...

Erin, friday 28-Jun-19 4 128
Donna
Buck & Doe
Donna of Before the wedding, On June 2, 2019 at 10:49

Was last night at Orangeville Curling Club, was really something. Our family & Friends that made it was surely another day filled with some exciting moments. Someone won the Door Prize which was a...

Cliodhna, friday 7-Jun-19 4 81
Donna
Bridal shower # 2
Donna of Before the wedding, On June 2, 2019 at 10:46

I was invited to go to a Baby shower May 31 a friend is expecting,. Never did I dream about the other friends that couldn't make it too the first too surprise me with no: 2 Bridal Shower how amazing...

Bianca, monday 3-Jun-19 4 113
Donna
Bridal Shower
Donna of Before the wedding, On May 26, 2019 at 21:17

I had such awesome day today was my bridal Shower the turn out was just great I never excepted so much, the family, close friends it couldn't have been a better day. Hot summery day. Great food plenty...

Becky, tuesday 28-May-19 7 97
Donna
What a nightmare
Donna of Before the wedding, On May 2, 2019 at 22:18

The food is ordered and even ordered extra. That was some week last week. Everyone except my Matron of Honor has their bridesmaid dresses. I get it my Older daughter has twin girls, she also injured...

Donna, monday 20-May-19 6 142
Donna
Inquiries for Contest
Donna of Tech support, On March 30, 2019 at 12:51

For Limo we hired them on January of this year, down payment in Feb. Gown go round I got my dress last June, then paid for my Wedding dress before Aug last year. Quest for cakes I starting paying last...

WeddingWire Support, monday 8-Apr-19 2 73
Donna
How many times have you changed your seating chart?
Donna of Wedding reception, On March 24, 2019 at 20:27

Is it just me or what!!!! How many times have you all written out your Table arrangements Who's sitting where, no that's can't work, back to Square One. I have written mine out too many times. Still...

Candace, tuesday 26-Mar-19 16 160
Donna
On the Wedding Website
Donna of Tech support, On March 21, 2019 at 21:46

How does the tests work, I wanted to have a little fun with our guests to see how well they think they know us.

Donna, friday 22-Mar-19 2 48
Donna
Music for Arrival for Guest to be seated?
Donna of Wedding ceremony, On February 24, 2019 at 20:25

Having problems on deciding, Songs for Bridal Party to walk down the Aisle & Here comes the Bride. Anyone have any ideas for me, I am totally Stuck!!!!! For the Guests arriving I thought maybe...

Tiffany, monday 18-Mar-19 6 112
Donna
Having problems with a Bridesmaid
Donna of Wedding fashion, On March 14, 2019 at 00:37

With my Wedding being 4 months away my last bridesmaid my sister in law is giving me the run around. First oh you've got plenty of time. Now it's like she's running around with her head cut off. I...

Donna, thursday 14-Mar-19 4 124
Donna
Deciding on Colours
Donna of Wedding fashion, On March 5, 2019 at 22:42

I already have the dresses for my Ring Bearer's now I'm thinking should the twins be the same color as the bridesmaids Steel Blue or like me.

Donna, friday 8-Mar-19 8 116
Donna
About the Wedding website
Donna of Tech support, On March 4, 2019 at 10:09

If you buy into the Premiun Packs is that forever or does that mean you need to pay this every year. Please let me know thank you. I appreciate that

Donna, monday 4-Mar-19 2 71
Donna
Days Off
Donna of Plan a wedding, On February 8, 2019 at 20:48

I am the only one that goes stir crazy at home, thinking what needs to be done next. What have I forgotten what needs to be done, what's next. It's like I can't seem to sit down for too long. Is this...

Kaisha, wednesday 20-Feb-19 11 109
Donna
Bridal Shower
Donna of Before the wedding, On February 8, 2019 at 15:28

Good Afternoon, So as I mentioned before that my Fiance's neice was going to throw me a Bridal Shower she is out. I spoke to a very good friend of mine, she mentioned about having it all at her place,...

Donna, tuesday 12-Feb-19 5 98
Donna
Return of R.s.v.p
Donna of Plan a wedding, On February 9, 2019 at 22:20

Family members think word of mouth we're coming, friends I'm going to be there the Rules are for everyone, neither send them back before April 15 that's the cut off. No excuses for anyone. Daniel my...

Stephanie, monday 11-Feb-19 10 156
Donna
Bridal Shower
Donna of Before the wedding, On February 4, 2019 at 18:31

So my fiancee's neice said she's going to throw Bridal Shower for me. When she asked about the Guest list there were plenty of family members and close friends, said that's alot of people. Yes. "So...

Julie, wednesday 6-Feb-19 8 113
Donna
Do you have a Wedding Cocktail? If so, what is it called?
Donna of Wedding reception, On January 16, 2019 at 23:17

Hi ladies needing some help I need an awesome Wedding Cocktail But What? That's where you all come into the pitcure.

Amber, saturday 26-Jan-19 10 114
Donna
When would you have your First Dance?
Donna of Wedding reception, On January 9, 2019 at 14:25

So here's a question when do you decide when yo have your first dance, before your meal or after? Looked it up on google saying that maybe after your meal before the older people leave to go home.

Brittany, sunday 13-Jan-19 10 98
Donna
How much decorations do you really need
Donna of Wedding reception, On January 9, 2019 at 16:19

Speaking about decorations how much is enough, how much do you need. Who's support to go the night before and do up the hall the Bride, her party, Groom his party or all? So much more going to be...

Brittany, sunday 13-Jan-19 9 146
Donna
Who walks down in what order before the Bride does
Donna of Wedding ceremony, On December 22, 2018 at 19:44

I need a bit of help here, Looking up on Google like to hear it from someone else's point of view. Who walks down first, do the bridesmaids walk with the Groomsmen or one at a time, HELP!!!

Leah, friday 4-Jan-19 12 945
Donna
Costs of Rings
Donna of Wedding fashion, On November 26, 2018 at 20:13

Should a Man's Wedding band be just as expensive as a Woman's or not?

Monica, sunday 30-Dec-18 16 156
Donna
Lock on Cards or not
Donna of Wedding reception, On December 13, 2018 at 20:56

My sister in law asked me if I have a lock on my Cards box, I don't feel that any one like Family or Close friends would steal, now she has me thinking. Who is to take the cards and presents to your...

Sydney, sunday 16-Dec-18 15 140
Donna
Artificial Flowers vise Real
Donna of Wedding ceremony, On November 9, 2018 at 21:44

Calli Lillies Artificial I got some artificial flowers in the mail 1 week ago, and OMG their like awesome, and so I also ordered boutonnieres for the men. They look real and feel real. Someone else is...

Donna, thursday 13-Dec-18 17 171

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics