Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Donna
Devoted July 2019 Ontario

Wrong size wedding band for Husband

Donna, on September 11, 2019 at 14:55 Posted in Just married 0 6

Could you image how I feel The Jewelry Store that I bought my Husband's Wedding band made a mistake with the sizing of his ring. When we got married I would never have thought they would have sold me the wrong size, when yet I paid for 10 1/2 and I ended up with a 9 1/2. I feel really bad, so I just will try to bought another one because no one seems to want to take the blame. I called Griffins in Barrie they said the Ring that I bought is no longer in stock. Holy Cow. We got married July 6th, 2019 never did I except this.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 27, 2019 at 12:11
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just get it resized but that sucks they stopped selling it holy!!!!!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All that you has been done and said, what action is the company taking to correct the situation knowing they are at fault.

We had to go through the same though we did try the size when ordering and felt too loose when receiving them. Peoples has great service when I went to get the clamp on the ring to adjust for the finger to be fitted for the wedding day. The guy was going to charge me which got me heading out the door. He then says it would be no charge since its a minor setting to do and for free on them.

After the wedding, we had to go back to get the rings resized a bit smaller and had to pay for it. So I do feel bad for what has happened to you and hope they fix the situation soon than never. It would be nice that they said lets get you another ring of your choice since this is out of stock and take care of you.

• Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The Company I went to is no longer @ the Orangeville Mall. GRIFFINS I speak a woman @ the Cookstown Mall have too see what happens. Yes of course it's their fault. Everyone that answered me is right .
    Thank you for your time
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can they resize it? The jewellery store really should take the blame since they were the ones that messed up on your order. SO sorry that you're going through this. We went through a similar situation with my engagement ring and it was frusterating as hell.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would throw a fit. Straight up, what's the worst they can do at this point? Nothing to lose!

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can have it resized. If it said 10 1/2 on your paperwork they should be resizing it for free.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics