Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Donna
Devoted July 2019 Ontario

Almost one Year

Donna, on May 3, 2020 at 09:48 Posted in Living together 0 3

Smiley heart Daniel & I Smiley heart

We have almost been married one year July 6th, 2019. Well I finally got my name changed.

Were thinking about going to a Bed & Breakfast place, that's not happening, wanted to go to our Trailer

the government is in control of when the park opens up, no fishing, can't walk at any Parks. No nothing!!!

Our spirits can't be broken because of this, we will think of something else, maybe picnic in our yard, there are birds, squirrels there, maybe on our deck. Whatever we decide I will post photos later on.

I hope all and everyone to always keep safe.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Turazenko, on September 9, 2020 at 11:46
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're celebrating our 2 year anniversary on July 7! We had thought of getting dressed up and making our wedding meal (as best as we can!), listening to our play list (we had created one on Spotify--no DJ).

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hopefully by your anniversary there will be a few options.

If not, I love the idea of a backyard picnic! Splurge on a bottle of wine, maybe order take out from a favorite spot. Definitely ways to make it special!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very nice idea as a retreat for you both. Yes the government is limiting us of our boundariesdue to the situation and public spaces/distance. Its always nice to do things for free.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics