Skip to main content
Miranda
Miranda

Cold Lake, Alberta · From February 2019

Happily married 🎉

May 30, 2020

1426days 1hrs
Alysha
Intimate May Wedding - we still got Married!!
Alysha, On June 10, 2020 at 11:32

I know a lot of couples are struggling with what to do regarding postponing your whole wedding plan or having an intimate wedding. I wanted to share what we did and open up the floor to any questions...

Stephanie, friday 10-Jul-20 26 8
C
Wedding Games
Cassandra, On June 8, 2020 at 16:55

Hey Everyone, Looking for some advice on how to properly "Social Distance" but still have fun at our backyard wedding, any fun games that can limit the risk? We like to party so we thought we could...

Ashley, thursday 11-Jun-20 7
Miranda
we did It!!
Miranda, On June 5, 2020 at 12:40

With rainy weather all the previous week and forecasted for all of the following week, our day came out gorgeous, sunny and warm! We were able to have my immediate family with us, unfortunately, my...

Sheri-Lyn, wednesday 24-Jun-20 14 337 1
Miranda
two Weeks!!!!!!
Miranda, On May 15, 2020 at 14:49

Ohhhhh my gosh you guys! I am floating on a cloud and I don't know that I will ever come down 🤗 It took nearly 40 years to find my soulmate, and in two short weeks we will be husband and wife! I can't...

Kathleen, wednesday 10-Jun-20 16 1
Gloria
Covid on
Gloria, On April 29, 2020 at 10:50

Hello ladies (and gentlemen 😃). Well.. We just saw our nrs at the lowest they’ve been in a while (but yesterday they were higher than the 3 previous days)... what is everyone thinking? I’m hoping...

Beatriz, thursday 30-Apr-20 14
Miranda
Ideas on how to still make your day special?
Miranda, On April 11, 2020 at 15:19

Hey all, like the title says...for those of you, like myself, who are planning to have a ceremony and do a reception at a later date what are you doing to still make your day feel special? I want to...

Megan, tuesday 21-Apr-20 7
Cassie
Wedding Dresses
Cassie, On April 8, 2020 at 10:37

Hello brides Let’s share our dresses on this post to bring some positivity back into our bridal experiences! Here is me in mine! 🥰

Grance, monday 8-Jun-20 45
Kelsie
covid - Original Wedding Date Celebration
Kelsie, On April 6, 2020 at 14:08

COVID has been a familiar word for the past month now, and unfortunately its created a ton of sadness with respect to weddings. We are still hopeful our July 18 date will go ahead, but we know it also...

Britt, monday 20-Apr-20 22
Miranda
We finished our wedding bands!!!
Miranda, On March 26, 2020 at 15:40

My love and I handmade our matching wedding bands and I am sooooooo pleased with how they turned out! We used purple heartwood and selenite for the inlay. Only 64 days to go!!

Sheena, friday 8-May-20 13
Cassie
May 23 Wedding and covid
Cassie, On March 23, 2020 at 20:08

I’m getting married May 23 of this year in Ontario. I have no idea if I need to postpone it because it’s far enough away that things may calm down by then but close enough to not really know. My...

Geraldine, friday 24-Apr-20 49 1
Erin
We cancelled our wedding on Monday & got married wednesday
Erin, On March 20, 2020 at 21:37

Our 0404 wedding was not going to happen & we care about our guests. We canceled it on Monday & on Tuesday our photographer started working on a ceremony in the woods for Wednesday. She found...

Ashley, thursday 11-Jun-20 27 3
Arexy
Covid19 - losing faith
Arexy, On March 23, 2020 at 12:24

Hi friends, How is everyone doing today? I’ve been trying my best to stay in good spirits and to take it a day at a time but I’m starting to lose hope. I have a sickening feeling I will have to...

Beatriz, sunday 12-Apr-20 19
Brittany
Flowers
Brittany, On February 28, 2020 at 09:30

Hey guys! I’m currently looking for flowers for my and my bridesmaids bouquets. I definitely want fake flowers so I don’t have to worry about it the week of and so I can try to sell them afterwards....

Rachel, friday 10-Apr-20 19 1
Karlee
Late night snack
Karlee, On January 29, 2020 at 10:29

What did everyone do or who catered your late night wedding snack. I’m in Moncton area. I don’t have access to the kitchen. It’s winter so no real way to store food or BBQ style etc. Food truck?

Emily, tuesday 17-Jan-23 35
Brooke
First Dance song suggestions
Brooke, On February 1, 2020 at 13:31

I need help finding a first dance song! I loved from the ground up but that was my best friends first dance song so I want something different, I want something slow and preferably country - any...

Ashley, wednesday 5-Feb-20 11
Miranda
Help me find my dream sandals!!
Miranda, On January 31, 2020 at 16:49

Hey all you beautiful people! Anyone know who makes these sandals? I am in love and have no sweet clue where to find them!

Ashley, monday 3-Feb-20 8
A
Who’s walking you down the aisle?
Amanda, On January 29, 2020 at 23:02

Just wondering who you are having walk you down the aisle if it isn’t your dad/stepdad?? I’d really like to ask my brother and I know he will be thrilled but I’d like to give him a small gift or ask...

Sarah, tuesday 11-Feb-20 14
Kelsey
Wedding Dress Shopping in Edmonton
Kelsey, On January 28, 2020 at 12:33

Exactly what the title says! What are the best shops in Edmonton? Do they require an appointment or can you just walk in?

Amanda, friday 22-May-20 7
Dara
Help needed - Outdoor ceremony backdrop?!
Dara, On January 26, 2020 at 12:50

Hi! My fiancé and I are having an outdoor wedding ceremony and are really struggling to find an arch/arbour, or other ceremony backdrop. The ceremony is in Burlington, ON! We were hoping for a white...

Amelia, sunday 26-Jan-20 9
Miranda
MOH mistake?
Miranda, On January 24, 2020 at 14:50

Hi ladies, I am unsure of what I should do and am hoping you can offer some advise.. Back in college (about 20 years ago) is when I met what I consider to be one of my best friends . After college I...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 12
N
First Dance Song
Natasha, On January 14, 2020 at 16:23

How did you guys choose? I am torn between 3 really. Faithfully by Journey - I've always loved that song but the lyrics don't quite fit but the message is still there. How Long Will I Love You by...

Alex, saturday 18-Jan-20 14
Miranda
How many cupcakes??
Miranda, On January 9, 2020 at 22:18

So, I am going to be baking the cupcakes for my wedding and am wondering how many you all thank I should make? Do you think 2 per person would be enough. .??

Ashley, friday 17-Jan-20 10
Miranda
Hanging globes
Miranda, On January 7, 2020 at 22:29

I put together a few globes that I will have hanging from my archway and over the dance floor. Do you think for the archway gloves (purple flowers) I should have faux candles or leave them out? ...

Vinod, saturday 18-Jan-20 8
A
Budget Friendly Wedding
Amanda, On January 11, 2020 at 20:23

Hey Everyone! What are some budget friendly ways to have a wedding. Anywhere from food, venue, decor, etc. If you have planned a budget friendly, low cost wedding...what are some tips and tricks you...

Ashley, tuesday 14-Jan-20 10
Amelia
Planning Milestones - Time for Cake!
Amelia, On January 7, 2020 at 21:03

I love cake. I get extra excited for birthdays and weddings and baby showers because there will be cake. I promised my fiance that we would pause the wedding planning over the holidays and now we are...

Allison, monday 13-Jan-20 17

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics