Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsey
Curious July 2022 Alberta

Wedding Dress Shopping in Edmonton

Kelsey, on January 28, 2020 at 12:33 Posted in Alberta 0 7

Exactly what the title says! What are the best shops in Edmonton? Do they require an appointment or can you just walk in?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 22, 2020 at 17:48
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to Mina's Bridal in West Ed. Didn't have to make an appointment just walked in! But I believe now you do because of covid

• Shayla
    Beginner June 2023 Alberta
    Shayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My sister used the Bridal House and there were a lot of nice options for dresses. Appointment is usually best so that you have someone dedicated to you.
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my dress at the bridal boutique in calgary but they have an edmonton location!
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Make an apt that way you have someone. google ur city and then see what dress shops are close by and go to ALL OF THEM lol

• Miranda
    Curious May 2020 Alberta
    Miranda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to Nouvelle and loved them! I think they are having a WToo Watters trunk show at the moment too!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No matter where you go you should make an appointment. That way you get the best one on one service and don't arrive when all the consultants are busy.
    It's also a good idea to check out what designers shops carry and even to call and ask what sort of price range they have. I almost booked at a salon where the dresses they stocked were double my budget.
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to Davids bridal in South common. I think it's best if you have an appointment, as theyl will be someone guaranteed assisting you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics