Michelle

Edmonton, Alberta · From June 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 13, 2019

1833days 10hrs
Lynnie
Do you cook dinner?
Lynnie, On May 13, 2019 at 09:05

Are you the chef in your relationship? 🍳 Or the master of takeout? Do you cook dinner for your future spouse? Never, always, or sometimes? Next Question: Do you spend time apart? Back to the...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 33
Lynnie
Do you remember birthdays and anniversaries?

Are you good at remembering your anniversary and your partner's birthday? Or do you frequently forget? Do you remember the milestones? Never, always, or sometimes? Next Question: Do you Netflix and...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 33
Lynnie
Do you kiss hello and goodbye?

Do you greet your fiancé(e) with a kiss every time you say hello and goodbye? 😘 Never, always, or sometimes? Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in Toronto Next Question: Do you remember birthdays and...

Shannon, friday 23-Aug-19 41
Lynnie
Do you have regular date nights?

Do you and your future spouse still go on dates together? Never, always, or sometimes? Photo by Liight Photography in Toronto Next Question: Do you kiss hello and goodbye? Back to the Beginning:...

Shannon, friday 23-Aug-19 34
M
Do's and Don't Bothers
Meghan, On May 7, 2019 at 17:19

Hi my wedding is 4 months away now, I've got all the big things done, Venue, Caterer, guest list, I'm feeling pretty good right now, but I know the time is going to fly by. I'm also planning from out...

Stephanie, monday 13-May-19 8
Lynnie
Top 3 Splurges? 💰
Lynnie, On April 23, 2019 at 13:05

Wedding planning is all about prioritization - making countless decisions about when to save and when to splurge! What got top priority in your wedding budget? Share your top 3 splurges! 💰 Cake by...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 1-May-19 30
Lynnie
First Look - Why or Why Not?
Lynnie, On April 18, 2019 at 14:27

Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle? Some couples want to save that magic moment for the ceremony, but...

Lisasmith, tuesday 30-Apr-19 40
Allen
What a day!
Allen, On April 8, 2019 at 23:48

*pic of my son/Ring bearer/ring security because he's handsome and was one of the things that made my day** Yeah so 12 days out and 8 people just cancelled on coming. And here's the kicker. They are...

Vinod, thursday 11-Apr-19 14
Becky
Managing your stress with wedding planning
Becky, On April 9, 2019 at 11:56

How is everyone handling their stress when comes to details of your wedding? there are somethings that are out of your control- wedding party: if they help, how the complain, if they attend anything...

Becky, wednesday 10-Apr-19 29
Lynnie
What colour suit for groomsmen?
Lynnie, On April 9, 2019 at 13:05

What colour suit will your groomsmen be rocking on the wedding day? Black, grey, blue, khaki?? 🤵 How did you decide on the colour? Photo by Anzhelika Gekkelman Photography in Vancouver

Tina, friday 12-Apr-19 15
Joey
What's for breakfast (on your wedding day)?
Joey, On April 9, 2019 at 08:18

Don't. Skip. Breakfast. On. Your. Wedding. Day. You may feel too nervous to be hungry, you may be in a rush, but skipping breakfast is a recipe (no pun intended) for dizziness, headaches, a rumbly...

Michelle, wednesday 29-May-19 29
Becky
Beauty preparation before the wedding
Becky, On April 8, 2019 at 13:25

Are you doing anything beauty related before your upcoming wedding? Or any suggestions of what we can do before our upcoming wedding? It could be as small as a nails being done or as big as hair...

Donna Yeung, monday 22-Apr-19 42
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Have you arranged for vendor meals?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:27

Your vendors are working hard for you, right through meal time. Have you and your caterer arranged to feed them? Do they each get a choice that you need to collect from them? Does your caterer know...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 33
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Will you give a thank you speech?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:28

Are you planning to make a speech to your guests? Will you toast to them and thank them for attending? Have you sorted out the details? Who will speak? What will you say? When will the speech happen?...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 37
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - How will you greet each guest?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:29

The age-old reception debate: will you have a receiving line to ensure you can welcome each guest personally, or will you go table-to-table to have your special moment with everyone? How will you...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 43
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Where will your phone be?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:30

What are you doing with your phone at your reception? Keeping it with you to take pics? Giving it to a relative or member of your wedding party so it's close but not too close? Switching it off and...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 39
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Will you have a toss-bouquet/garter?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:31

Have you considered getting a toss-bouquet? This is a smaller, sometimes artificial, replica of a bridal bouquet that is easy to toss and safer to catch (no thorns here!). You can also get...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 30
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Where will you place favours?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:31

If you've planned to have favors, you still have one more decision to make - how will you make sure your guests remember to take their favors home? Will you set each favor on the reception tables?...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 35
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Will you have a change of shoes?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:32

You've selected the perfect shoes for your ceremony and photos, but are they comfortable enough to let you dance the night away, blister free? Will you be slipping off your ceremony shoes and lacing...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 34
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Do you have your cake accessories?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:33

You've arranged for a cake or desserts, but do you have everything you need to make sure your cake cutting moment goes smoothly? Do you have your cake topper? What will your cake be resting on? Do you...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 32
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - Have you invited your officiant?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:26

Traditional etiquette says that you should invite your officiant to your reception. They may decline, but it's still considered polite to invite them so they can continue to celebrate with you after...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 37
Joey
10 things you don't want to forget about your reception - What is the cleanup plan?
Joey, On April 8, 2019 at 09:25

The night is over, your guests are leaving, and all you want to do is sweep up your spouse and start your life as a newly married couple. But somehow you need to get your decor, gifts, cards, extra...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 34
Becky
Wedding Oops's ! What have you made mistakes on and been able to fix
Becky, On April 5, 2019 at 10:38

Have you had made any mistakes along the way and had time to fix them? Recently I ordered invitations off vista print and thought the size your supposed to order was 5x7 but I actually wanted the...

Kristy, friday 14-Jun-19 36
Joey
Bouquet alternatives
Joey, On April 4, 2019 at 08:05

Choose your favorite alternative to the traditional bouquet! A) Wreaths Photo via @weddingwirecanada B) Lanterns Photo from Pinterest C) Handbags Photo from Pinterest D) Fans Photo from Pinterest E)...

Bianca, wednesday 10-Apr-19 16
Tori
Wedding Social Complete!
Tori, On April 4, 2019 at 10:15

Hello lovelies! So as some of you may know - March 29th was my Wedding Social!!! Although there were some hiccups along the way I would say it was a huge success and highly recommend that all...

Tori, friday 12-Apr-19 21
Gina
What are you doing for seating?!?
Gina, On April 4, 2019 at 14:23

I’m 21 days away, yikes! The seating arrangement is killing me! We’ve had 4 people in the past 2 weeks decide to come, well after our RSVP date. My seating arrangements were 100%.. now, not so much!...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 47
Janaya
Fitness
Janaya, On April 4, 2019 at 13:19

How is everyone's fitness journey going? I thought that for sure once I got engaged I would take it more seriously and I did for the first couple of weeks but im still not at my goal weight and I...

Heather, monday 24-Aug-20 26
Lynnie
Ceremony Exit Song?
Lynnie, On April 4, 2019 at 13:05

What song did you pick to play for the recessional, as you exit your ceremony as newlyweds?? What's your ceremony exit song? 🎵 Photo from Vancouver Officiant

Gabrielle, wednesday 10-Apr-19 23
Lynnie
Wedding Party: Even or Uneven Sides?
Lynnie, On April 3, 2019 at 13:05

How many people are in your wedding party? Will you have an even number of attendants on each side? Photo from TWO Events & Decorations in North York, ON

Paige, thursday 4-Apr-19 29
Lynnie
What shape is your engagement ring? 💍
Lynnie, On April 2, 2019 at 13:53

Did you pick a pear, square, round, cushion, or oval stone for your engagement ring? Comment below and share your shape! Image from Buzzfeed

Angie, tuesday 7-May-19 72 1
Meghan
Bridal Shower- Bridesmaids Thank You Card?
Meghan, On April 1, 2019 at 12:30

I just had my bridal shower yesterday and my bridesmaids did an amazing job planning it! They put so much thought into all of the details and collectively went in on getting me and my FH a gift. Do I...

Candace, thursday 4-Apr-19 13
Lynnie
Doing or Ditching: Registering for china?
Lynnie, On April 1, 2019 at 09:05

Fine china used to be the centerpiece of every wedding registry, with couples spending tons of time in-store picking out their favorite china pattern. But let’s be honest - who really uses fine china...

Allen, saturday 6-Apr-19 45

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics