Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

What colour suit for groomsmen?

Lynnie, on April 9, 2019 at 13:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 15

What colour suit will your groomsmen be rocking on the wedding day? Black, grey, blue, khaki?? 🤵 How did you decide on the colour?

What colour suit for groomsmen? 1

Photo by Anzhelika Gekkelman Photography in Vancouver

15 Comments

Latest activity by Tina, on April 12, 2019 at 09:07
  • Tina
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bright blue pants, brown oxfords, white button up shirt with rolled up sleeves. It's on a beach Smiley winking
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be doing light grey Smiley smile

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Since FH wants to wear blue, I'd imagine that he'd have his groomsmen in blue too? It's still something that we haven't figured out yet Smiley sad

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's not official but I'm envisioning navy with burgundy ties - FH will wear a grey vest to stand out Smiley smile

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is wearing light grey with a dark purple tie, so the best man is wearing darker grey with a lavender tie. Also asking his dad to wear grey and some shade of purple tie.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Light grey and my FH is in dark grey
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Light grey!! FH will be in dark grey so he'll stand out from the other guys!

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Navy blue with burgundy converse shoes. My fiance will have a brighter blue suit, he also wants it to have a paisley pattern.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Light grey with a pale blue tie and pocket square.

It goes with our colour scheme so that’s how we came up with it.
  • Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They are all in black suits with dark burgundy ties- FH will wear a black or dark grey tie....he is undecided still lol

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think they are wearing a dark grey and my FH will wear a light grey Smiley smile

They will be buying the suits so we wanted them to be able to wear them again and they can't really do that when they buy an outrageous colour or another black one (they really don't need ANOTHER black suit).

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They are all wearing black suits but after seeing my FH try on a navy blue suit I wish we had gone this route. We figured the guys would be ok buying a black suit cause they will most likely be able to wear it again.

• Brittany
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The guys are all in a light grey! with dusty blue ties to match the BM dresses. We wanted something nice and summery that wouldn't get too hot.

But the groomsmen won't be wearing full suits. Just pants, shirt, vest and bowties.

FH will be in the matching suit but with the jacket, and a wide tie. So he stands out more and looks a little more formal.

We wanted a more casual look. We were going to do FH in just a vest and the groomsmen in just shirts and suspenders. But my FH is too tall, so the vest sits funny on him. So jacket it was!

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our groomsmen are wearing grey suits! With navy ties.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

FH is picking the colour, and it will either be Navy Blue, or similar to the blue you have in the picture!
    Our colours are burgundy and navy. The girls are in burgundy and the boys will be in the blue to pull it all together

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics