Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted April 2019 Ontario

Bridal Shower- Bridesmaids Thank You Card?

Meghan, on April 1, 2019 at 12:30 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13

I just had my bridal shower yesterday and my bridesmaids did an amazing job planning it! They put so much thought into all of the details and collectively went in on getting me and my FH a gift.

Do I send them a thank you card for the planning/gift, or would I include that thank you in the 'thank you for being a bridesmaid' card/gift I will be giving them the night before the wedding?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on April 4, 2019 at 07:42
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did a separate card for the bridal shower since it was it’s own event. I’m just going to reiterate my thanks in my “thanks for being a bridesmaid” card
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think a separate thank you card for the shower is appropriate. Especially since you have noted how much of an awesome job they did for you. Glad you have a great group of bridesmaids who are there to support you
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did a separate Bridal Shower thank you card for them! I have a main card for their Bridesmaid gift but I think it's nice to acknowledge and thank them during specific events throughout too!

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I gave them a thank you card for planning, and gifts given right after the shower.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it would be nice to send separate ones. Makes it more personal to each occasion!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Send them one for this specifically. Thank you cards should always be specific to an occasion!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah good to know, thank you!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Separate thank yous! One for the shower and another one for the wedding. I did them all in one and I do not recommend it!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would send a thank you for shower as well! I had received a thank you every time a gift and one just for being in wedding party

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for your responses! I'm going to send them all a thank you card for the shower as well Smiley smile

My plan is to get them all out before the end of the week since the wedding is at the end of the month! I think I have a few busy evenings of writing ahead haha

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with sending a card specifically for the shower. You can skip the gift until the thank you gift at the wedding.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would send a card out to them or hand deliver them but no need for a gift - they will be getting one (hopefully) on the day before or day of the wedding! If they really went above and beyond you could always take them out to lunch or buy them a Timmies GC?

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd send out a thank you card specifically for the shower. I'm sure they would appreciate it! But send out (or personally deliver) the cards ASAP if you decide to do them. I see your wedding is this month so you don't have that much time!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics