Amanda

Camrose, Alberta · From April 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 6, 2019

1749days 8hrs
Amanda
Response to Declines
Amanda, On June 21, 2019 at 17:53

I have had a couple coworkers I invited to the dance only part of our wedding. I am not sure how to respond to some of them. 1) "said they can't make it, thank you for the invite" can I just reply to...

Casey, tuesday 25-Jun-19 9 229
Courtney
rsvp Follow Up
Courtney, On May 22, 2018 at 16:43

Our RSVP deadline is coming up on June 1 (which makes me realize how soon the wedding is!) I have about 10 people who I haven't heard back from as of yet. Do I need to wait until June 2nd to reach out...

Vinod, sunday 28-Apr-19 11
Amanda
Center Pieces
Amanda, On April 27, 2019 at 09:19

For center pieces i have a double sided frame for each table. One side I will put the seating plan for the table, the other side I am debating putting a picture of us or the program for the evening....

Sharlene, wednesday 8-May-19 12 166
Amanda
First Dance Songs
Amanda, On August 28, 2018 at 11:31

I really want Longer by Terri Clark for our first dance songs but the fiance says it is too fast. Thoughts?

Casey, wednesday 29-Aug-18 3 83
Amanda
Couples getting married on 6/july/2019 in Alberta
Amanda, On July 25, 2018 at 21:50

Lol has anyone else seen this! 159 of us getting married July 6 next year in Alberta! That seems crazy to me.

MidnightAmythest, friday 22-Feb-19 5
Rachel
Registry
Rachel, On July 25, 2018 at 14:56

Hey guys! I'm looking for suggestions for good places to do a small wedding registry. My fiance and I have been living together for quite a few years so we don't need a lot. We prefer mostly cash and...

Chelsea, monday 10-Jun-19 23
Ellis
Are Registries helpful or hated?
Ellis, On July 25, 2018 at 10:53

My fiancé and I have lived together for a couple years, like most couples these days, so we’re already pretty situated. I feel awkward having a registry, like I’m asking for gifts. Are there any...

Joey, wednesday 1-Aug-18 20
Amanda
Bridesmaid Dresses
Amanda, On July 25, 2018 at 11:30

I have heard good things about jjs house. However the skirt I am looking at ordering my 4 gals does not have pictures on a body. My MOH is afraid they may be poofier than we want. I don't want to...

Tori, wednesday 25-Jul-18 1 103
Tristyn
Bridesmaid dresses
Tristyn, On July 20, 2018 at 02:24

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dresses from tulle and chantilly?

Elena, wednesday 15-Aug-18 6
Marcia
What to put on a kids table!
Marcia, On July 11, 2018 at 18:41

Hello Brides! What kind of things should you put on a kids table for a wedding reception? I don’t have any kids yet so I’m not up to date on the latest toys, but I want something fun, affordable, and...

Amanda, saturday 14-Jul-18 25
Amanda
Help! mc
Amanda, On June 13, 2018 at 14:28

So we have asked our 2 MCs and they have said yes. Someone told them that they just have to keep things going and that me and my fiance will write out what they have to say.....Does anyone have an MC...

Alexa, monday 18-Jun-18 7 796
Amanda
Table Cloths
Amanda, On April 28, 2018 at 21:41

I was going to put paper tablecloths but am now being told that we won't be doing that. So looking at buying or renting them. Where did you find yours? Rent or Buy? I am trying to buy need about 50...

Lynnie, monday 7-May-18 7 149
Lynnie
Would you rather... invite 20 more guests, or cut 20 guests?
Lynnie, On April 23, 2018 at 12:01

Knowing everything you know now (budget, capacity, space, declines, drama, new friends, etc.) - if you could go back to the very beginning of your planning process and adjust things accordingly......

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 33
Lynnie
Would you rather... have no wedding party, or a 30 person wedding party?
Lynnie, On April 23, 2018 at 12:00

This question's a tough one! Are you torn between more people = more problems and drama, or trying to include everyone?! Would you rather have no wedding party, or a 30 person wedding party? Photo by...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 31
Lynnie
Would you rather... have a tented or open air reception?

If you were planning an outdoor reception - would you rather have everything under a tent, or totally open-air? Which outdoor reception set-up would you prefer? Tented? Photo from Hart House...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 29
Lynnie
Would you rather... have a photo booth or a video booth?

This question is all about fun reception extras!! Would you rather have a photo booth at your reception, or a video booth? Photobooth? Photo from All For You Services in Oshawa, ON Or a video booth?...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 38
Lynnie
Would you rather... have a savory or sweet food bar?

Which kind of food bar would you rather serve at your wedding reception? Something savory? Or something sweet? Savory! Bacon barhoto by Nikki Closser Photography Sweet! Pie bar: Photo by Whitney...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 31
Lynnie
Would you rather... book an all-inclusive venue or be able to pick your own vendors?

Would you rather book an all-inclusive venue that provides everything and all of the vendors your need for your wedding - but you have to use their list of wedding vendors? Or - would you rather book...

Natalie, tuesday 6-Nov-18 33
Lynnie
Would you rather... have a flower wall or a floral arch?

Which fantastic floral decor would you rather feature at your wedding? Would you rather have a flower wall or a floral arch? Flower wall? Photo from Hello Midge Flower Studio in Toronto Or a floral...

Lynnie
Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair?

If you could only splurge for a professional for one thing... which would you chose to do yourself? Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair? Makeup? Or hair? Next Question: Would...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 36
Lynnie
Would you rather... hand over complete planning control to your parents or your future in-laws?
Lynnie, On April 23, 2018 at 12:01

Last question!!! Starting right now - exactly where you are currently in your planning process - who would you rather hand over complete planning control to? Your parents? Or your in-laws? Your...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 35
Lynnie
Would you rather... plan your wedding in 3 months or 3 years?

First question!! Would you rather have only three months to plan your wedding, or be planning for three years? Next Question: Would you rather... do your own makeup, or do your own hair? To start from...

Joey
What’s your vegetarian option?
Joey, On April 27, 2018 at 08:05

What is your vegetarian menu choice? What will you be serving to your vegetarians and veggie-loving guests? Photo by Rajapaksa Catering in Olds, Alberta

Bianca, wednesday 2-May-18 15
Jennifer
Family Photos
Jennifer, On April 26, 2018 at 10:22

Hey ladies! Who are you including in your family photos on your big day? I know we want to ensure to get professional photos taken with our parents and grandparents but I have a feeling my grandma is...

Helen, monday 30-Apr-18 40
Candace
Seating plan or not?
Candace, On April 25, 2018 at 23:45

Hey everyone! Thinking about not doing a seating chart and having reserved tables for immediate family. Theres so many options for seating charts and seems like more stress for me to organize one and...

Marcia, friday 4-May-18 22
Brittany
Pricing
Brittany, On April 13, 2018 at 13:17

Whats your pricing for invites and rsvps?

Jackie, tuesday 1-May-18 34

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics