Tasha

Beaumont, Alberta · From April 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 21, 2019

1862days 0hrs : 43min
Tasha
Aaaand we did it!
Tasha, On May 31, 2019 at 18:52

04/21/19 I'm a month late posting this, but it feels so good, not only to be married, but to not ever have to worry about wedding planning ever again! We did it on the *cheap* at my FIL's acreage, and...

Vinod, tuesday 2-Jul-19 17 369
Joey
Invitations - where are yours from?
Joey, On April 2, 2019 at 07:52

Where are you getting your invitations? Have you designed and ordered them online? Are you working with a stationer and/or calligrapher? Are you DIYing something on your own? Are you skipping mailed...

Amanda, tuesday 30-Apr-19 37
Tasha
I need some help accessorizing my dress!
Tasha, On February 22, 2019 at 13:25

I'm going to be adding straps (I think), and it's an outdoor wedding in April. Out on an acreage. I'm wanting to keep things pretty simple. Was thinking of doing like a classic Hollywood wavy...

Rachel, thursday 14-Mar-19 29
Tasha
How to tell my bridal party that we're doing a "budget" wedding, and I can't really pay for their stuff?
Tasha, On January 16, 2019 at 18:37

Our wedding is in 3 months. Neither of us want a wedding, but we have settled on the fact that the day won't be OUR day, but a day for everyone else. That's... fine. However, we have decided to do it...

Brittany, monday 4-Feb-19 16
Tasha
Did anyone else end up changing their plans several times throughout the planning process?
Tasha, On August 26, 2018 at 21:34

We’ve gone from $2500 venue, 60 guests, and a catered dinner, to backyard wedding on dad’s acreage, 120 guests, and sandwich platters, to renting out a hall and cooking a bunch of turkeys, and...

Shannon, wednesday 24-Oct-18 9 142
Tasha
My coworker (who neither me nor my fiance like) thinks him and his wife are going to be invited to the wedding?
Tasha, On August 23, 2018 at 15:54

I'm not sure how to handle this. He's a nice enough guy, but my fiance and I had dinner with him and his wife, and after sitting and chatting with the two of them for a bit, we realized that we really...

Leanna, friday 31-Aug-18 8 202
Tasha
Ideas for simple catering?
Tasha, On August 16, 2018 at 17:08

We're getting married at his dad's acreage. There may be a lot of people there, but we are trying to keep costs down a little (hence doing an acreage wedding instead of booking a venue), and were...

Gina, tuesday 4-Sep-18 2 61
Sara
Are you doing Bride-groom Presents?
Sara, On April 27, 2018 at 15:24

Is this a thing? I keep seeing things on Pinterest and I don't know if this is a thing people actually do. We're paying for our own wedding, so that should be present enough right? I just don't now,...

Vinod, thursday 16-Aug-18 31
Emilie
4 half up half down. Choose one!
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 12:05

Hey lovely ladies! Here are 4 different styles of half up half down wedding hair. Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. Choose one! *** Images: Pinterest

Terri, tuesday 18-Jun-19 55 1
Lynnie
Facial Hair on the Wedding Day?
Lynnie, On June 27, 2018 at 19:03

Where do you stand on facial hair for the wedding day?? I'm used to my husband always having some stubble (or in need of a shave), but his dad always guilts him for not being clean-shaven so he fully...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 28
Jessica
Wedding day makeup and hair
Jessica, On July 17, 2018 at 13:34

I’ve done some research and have been coming up with different answers so not sure what is right... who pays for the bridesmaids hair and makeup? I know I have to pay the deposit because I’m not...

Meagan, thursday 23-Aug-18 30
Joey
What time is your wedding ceremony?
Joey, On June 14, 2018 at 08:05

When does the big event kick off? What time will your ceremony begin? Did you choose the time or was it set by your venue? Morning? Photo by Black Lamb Photography in Ottawa Or evening? Photo by The...

Tasha, wednesday 15-Aug-18 33
Joey
How will you handle tears during your ceremony?
Joey, On April 2, 2018 at 07:51

Think you've thought of every possible detail about your wedding ceremony? There are a few things many couples forget to consider. I'm betting there might be some emotional moments during you...

Taylor, wednesday 4-Dec-19 27
Joey
Back to Basics - Where will your wedding take place?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:06

Where will your wedding take place? What style of venue, and what location? How did you choose?! Photo: Yueko Image >>Click here to go to the next question - What is your wedding theme or style?...

Rayanne, monday 22-Jul-19 36
Tasha
Has anyone done a joint bachelor/bachelorette party?
Tasha, On July 17, 2018 at 13:22

It's what my FH and I are wanting to do (haven't told the best man and maid of honour yet haha), and I was just wondering if any of you guys have done that, and how it went/what you did?

Vanessa, friday 27-Jul-18 7 156
Tasha
Changed directions entirely and are going with a cheap wedding!
Tasha, On June 29, 2018 at 18:26

I've been stressing about wedding planning since not long after getting engaged. There's been financial drama, and family drama, and it all seems so ridiculous. My FH and I finally took a moment to...

Clarissa, thursday 5-Jul-18 12 240
Tasha
Edmonton photographer recommendations?
Tasha, On June 18, 2018 at 12:48

Hi guys! I'm having the hardest time figuring out a photographer. Most seem to be starting at 2500 and up, and we just can't afford that. Pictures are super important to me, but I also don't want to...

Joey, thursday 21-Jun-18 4 147
Tasha
How do i choose a photographer?
Tasha, On May 31, 2018 at 15:32

This is the area that I'm really stressed about. My mum had a friend of the family do the photos and this friend ended up spilling a bottle of coke all over the negatives and my mum ended up with only...

Bianca, saturday 2-Jun-18 10 138
Tasha
Couples getting married on 21/april/2019 in Alberta
Tasha, On May 31, 2018 at 15:19

Hi guys! So my fiance and I got engaged April 1st. He wanted to A. Enjoy being engaged for a bit before jumping into wedding planning, but also B. didn't want to have a long engagement (like over a...

Lynnie, friday 8-Jun-18 2 50
Courtney
One major piece of advice?
Courtney, On May 29, 2018 at 10:52

As you go through your wedding planning - what is your one major piece of advice that you would give to your past self or to other newly engaged planners out there? Mine would be - don't tell ANYONE...

Amber, monday 4-Jun-18 18
Tasha
How to find a wedding band to fit with my engagement ring?
Tasha, On May 29, 2018 at 14:10

My ring I absolutely adore the ring that my fiance picked out. It's simple and unique and so me.However, we're a little stuck as to how/where to find a band that will fit with/around it? I love that...

Lyla, wednesday 6-Jun-18 17
Lynnie
Show off your bridesmaid dresses!
Lynnie, On April 17, 2018 at 13:05

What will your bridesmaids be wearing on the wedding day? Share a picture of your bridesmaids dresses and where you ordered them from! Photo by Wolf Photography in Schomberg, ON For more discussions...

Tasha, tuesday 29-May-18 32
Rosalyn
How much/how many?
Rosalyn, On January 21, 2018 at 15:04

Hey Ladies (And gents) I’m curious to know peoples wedding budgets! I feel like I’m on point with average wedding costs (especially with the location) but my fiancé is feeling like we are high! 48-50...

Tricia, sunday 28-Apr-19 37
Lynnie
Fake lashes: yea or nay?
Lynnie, On April 25, 2018 at 14:39

Will you wear fake eyelashes for the wedding to help your eyes pop? Falsies can really help open and emphasize your eyes in pictures and take your look to the next level! I'm personally a big fan of...

LASHFX, friday 10-Jun-22 29

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics