Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tasha
Curious April 2019 Alberta

Edmonton photographer recommendations?

Tasha, on June 18, 2018 at 12:48 Posted in Alberta 0 4

Hi guys!

I'm having the hardest time figuring out a photographer. Most seem to be starting at 2500 and up, and we just can't afford that. Pictures are super important to me, but I also don't want to be wedding poor! Does anyone have any recommendations for good wedding photographers that are also reasonably priced?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on June 21, 2018 at 16:34
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just tossing my 2 cents out there, but vendors can have a totally free WeddingWire listing if she wants one!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hands down, Littlewood photography! http://www.littlewoodphotography.ca/

Naomi is fantastic, super fun and very relaxed. She has a few different packages, and will work within your budget. We got a great deal for 2050$ - she's also working with us to let us make payments in the year leading up to our wedding, to make it more affordable/workable in our budget!

We just did our engagement session on Saturday - I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Disclaimer: I'm from Vancouver, BC!

But, I found my photographer on a wedding Facebook group. She doesn't advertise on WeddingWire or anything like that, and I think she's passed her savings of not paying for advertising on to us. We have her for 8 hours plus an engagement session, taxes in, for $1950. Her regular package started at $1600.

Maybe try finding a wedding group, and when people ask for suggestions, vendors will often reach out, tagging their business, and you can just sort and shuffle for ones in your budget.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not from the Edmonton area, but you can always give the colleges around you that have a photography program. There may be a student who is willing to take your photos who would do a decent job, but since they have less experience tend to be half the price. It's the summer now, so you may not have as much luck, but call them in September and I bet they'd be able to help you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics