Karine

Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 19, 2019

1650days 19hrs
Brooke
Same day co ordinator
Brooke, On October 22, 2019 at 20:35

Im looking for some feed back from past or current brides who had or wished they had a same day co ordinator? My wedding reception is at paradise and wondering if it is necessary. Also, who cleans and...

Bianca, monday 2-Dec-19 11
Kelly
Lash Extensions experience
Kelly, On October 22, 2019 at 16:41

I'm sure there's lots of curious bides out there on this topic, so I thought I'd share my experience and maybe answer some questions for those wanting to try it, but maybe unsure. I wanted to give...

Krista, monday 13-Jun-22 22
Adriana
Wedding Sign
Adriana, On October 21, 2019 at 15:23

So I may have jumped the gun and did this project a little early but I LOVE it and it's one less thing on my to do list for decor! Can't wait for our wedding 💖

Lily, wednesday 30-Sep-20 60
J. M.
Two dresses on wedding night?
J. M., On October 23, 2019 at 07:36

Hello! My dad asked me if I’m going to change into a second more “comfortable dress “ on my wedding night. I’m not sure what that would look like. If you have one, what does your second dress look...

Katherine, friday 25-Oct-19 16
S
DIY Centrepiece help? Stem count
Sare, On August 2, 2019 at 18:16

Hey guys I'm DIYing my own wedding. I have mostly everything figured out except for one thing: Floral stem count. Does anyone know approx how many stems of greenery/florals I would need for a...

Cliodhna, friday 16-Aug-19 5
L
Guest List - How the Heck????
Leandra, On August 7, 2019 at 01:00

How the heck did everyone make their guest list and send out invites? My fiancée and I both have huge (and extended) families and I am dreading having to make a guest list and hoping I don’t forget...

Tori, wednesday 14-Aug-19 14
Jackie
I’m so overwhelmed
Jackie, On August 6, 2019 at 18:55

I’m so overwhelmed about everything.. I don’t know where to start.. what to plan first ... I need help from you girls

Shannon, saturday 17-Aug-19 11
Joey
DIY day! Let's get crafty 👩‍🎨
Joey, On June 29, 2019 at 14:05

We want to see your DIY wins, and your DIY fails. Share your DIY progress, ask for help, and get cheered on by our community DIY lovers. Origami crane Photo by Wes Perry Photography in Moncton NB...

Katherine, wednesday 14-Aug-19 6
Petra
Charger plates & chiavari chair rentals? gta
Petra, On August 4, 2019 at 13:51

Has anyone found a good price on charger plate rentals (the clear ones with gold beading) and chiavari chairs (either clear or gold)? Looking in the GTA

Tori, wednesday 14-Aug-19 13
Sam
Wedding dress
Sam, On August 3, 2019 at 09:22

I’m looking to spend as little as possible on a wedding dress but no stores actually post any of their prices online. Where are some places that have decently priced wedding dresses? I would love to...

Marina, thursday 7-May-20 34
Katherine
Nails
Katherine, On August 3, 2019 at 23:52

Hi all, What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha) i cant decide what to do! My bridesmaids will be wearing...

Loralli23, friday 6-Aug-21 35
Lindsay
Advice: Early or Later Wedding
Lindsay, On August 1, 2019 at 17:11

Hi all, I need some advice. My fiancé and I have our venue booked for our ceremony and reception for April 18, 2020. Both events are taking place at the same venue. Right now we have the Lakeside...

Lindsay, thursday 15-Aug-19 12
Missa
Advice for the married women - Manage stress day of wedding
Missa, On July 30, 2019 at 08:51

Hi Ladies! I know that many of you stay active on the group after your big day. One of my biggest worry is that I am unable to let go the day of. I am a very anxious person (and my wedding is in 18...

Veronica, monday 12-Aug-19 27
Latoya
Weddings on a budget?
Latoya, On August 6, 2019 at 04:22

I'm just curious what was everyones budget? When you started to plan and then in the end what the total cost was that you spent? how many people did you have? did you have it inside or outside? what...

Whovian, monday 26-Aug-19 10
T
Non Wedding dress dresses.
Tinaka, On August 2, 2019 at 12:30

Hello! I am not set on having an actual wedding dress as my wedding dress. I remember being a kid at my cousin's wedding watching her struggle to dance and really enjoy her day. From that day forward...

Karine, saturday 3-Aug-19 11
Karine
Veil or no veil?
Karine, On August 1, 2019 at 17:50

I found my dress and love it so much!! I am hesitating, veil or no veil? I want to know your opinions thank you ❤️

Karine, saturday 3-Aug-19 12
Lynnie
Fondant or Buttercream?
Lynnie, On July 22, 2019 at 07:05

Time for a sweet showdown!! Which type of icing do you prefer: fondant or buttercream? Fondant? Photo by Jessica Cooper Photography Or Buttercream? Photo from Cakeity Cakes in Aurora, ON Next...

Steph, tuesday 17-Sep-19 27 1
Lynnie
Who did you check in with before setting your wedding date?
Lynnie, On July 18, 2019 at 14:44

There are so many factors to consider when picking your wedding date! From the season and weather, the desired length of your engagement, venue availability, holidays, your personal schedules - and...

Kelly, sunday 11-Aug-19 22
Amanda
Who is standing at your side on your big day?
Amanda, On July 30, 2019 at 12:02

Heyyyy you newly engaged planners! Have you picked your wedding party yet? Who is with you? How did you decide? How did you ask them? Tell us EVERYTHING!!!! I had my 2 closest friends as my...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 48
Emily
Fake vs Real Flowers
Emily, On July 25, 2019 at 17:54

Just wondering who else is debating between ordering real flowers for their wedding day, buying fake flowers instead, or a mix of both. I really love flowers and feel like going fake will look cheap...

Adriana, tuesday 8-Oct-19 25
V
diy decor and it’s execution on the day of
Vivian, On July 28, 2019 at 21:45

Hi everyone! I’m debating if I should do DIY for wedding decorations or hire someone. I like to do crafty stuff so DIY is very do-able for me. I enjoy it and it saves us money. However, I’m just not...

Tracy, monday 9-Mar-20 11
Kelly
Panicking about hair and makeup
Kelly, On July 30, 2019 at 17:07

Just over a month to go, and starting to feel very anxious about hair and makeup. I had my trial back in May, and wasn't happy with the results. In fact...I'm considering maybe changing hair and...

Karine, thursday 1-Aug-19 7
S
Pants suit/jumper
Shannon, On July 31, 2019 at 18:43

Hello everyone Im looking for suggestions on bridesmaid pants suit for my daughter/bridesmaid. She is in her teens and not very girly at all, she really wants to be in the wedding party. I mentioned...

Shannon, wednesday 7-Aug-19 12
Jade
Seat covers or no?
Jade, On July 31, 2019 at 08:53

Hello! I hope you can help me out! This is a picture of our venue with the chairs. Our colors are burgundy, peach and white (with silver/gold). I can’t decide whether or not to have seat covers...

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 16
A
Reception Decor
Amanda, On July 31, 2019 at 10:25

Ok ladies, our wedding is less than three months away and feel like i'm forgetting things for the reception. We have: all table linens, tableware, cake stand, table numbers, centerpieces, ceiling...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 14
Shyan
Staying On Budget
Shyan, On July 19, 2019 at 21:58

Hello Everyone! Congrats to all you lovely brides to be ! I just wanted to jump on here and ask for some tips on how to stay on budget ! I seem to keep running into tiny little unexpected fees like...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 20
Renee
Help on diy party favours
Renee, On June 5, 2019 at 14:56

I am in need of some ideas for an affordable wedding favour, I was thinking of doing like tick tack mints with a personalized sticker on it I am so confused and lost I just want something that...

Renee, wednesday 14-Aug-19 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics