Skip to main content
Karine
Curious October 2019 Quebec

Veil or no veil?

Karine, on August 1, 2019 at 17:50 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 12
Saved
I found my dress and love it so much!! I am hesitating, veil or no veil? I want to know your opinions Smiley smile thank you ❤️

Veil or no veil? 1

12 Comments

Latest activity by Karine, on August 3, 2019 at 22:52
  • Karine
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thanks Smiley smile I will quickly look at the short veils as another suggested and see how it would look. However if I don’t find something right I don’t think I will put too much effort in finding the « perfect » veil and go without!
  • Karine
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I will look into the shoulder length ones and see if there are any that could possibly fit with the dress Smiley smile I had never actually thought about the veil before getting the dress. However so many people had asked me about it and were shocked when I said I didn’t think I needed one... the first person’s opinion did not matter to me but after 5 people I started getting second thoughts about it..
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I’d stick with no veil then. Your dress is really pretty and unique and I think a veil would be too distracting
  • Karine
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thank you 😊
  • Karine
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I agree the birdcage is very vintage but I am not a big fan of it Smiley sad thank you for the suggestion though!
  • Kaila
    Beginner October 2020 Ontario
    Kaila ·
    • Dispute
    You could do a birdcage veil or a short one with a blusher!!! Veils are amazing for pictures and make you feel more like a bride
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute

I would agree - no veil for a dress like that.

HOWEVER - if you always pictured yourself with a veil maybe you could just get a short shoulder length veil? I know that as a little girl I always wanted to have a veil over my face and then have it flipped over Smiley tongue

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    I agree with some of the other ladies, I don’t think you need a veil!
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    I think your dress is beautiful and stands out on its own. I think it would be a little much with a veil in my opinion. It would take away from your dress. Also- that lace 👌🏻😍
  • Karine
    Karine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    That was my first impression too!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    I'd say no veil, the dress is so different and non traditional I don't think a veil would work with it. I think it would look best with no veil.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute

I feel like a birdcage veil would really suit this dress, plus give it a vintage vibe.

Veil or no veil? 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics