Skip to main content
Allison
Allison

London, Ontario · From November 2017

From London Ontario, FH from Kingsville/Leamington. We now live in Thunder Bay with our 2 cats!

Happily married 🎉

October 19, 2019

1077days 3hrs
Arexy
i just want to say...
Arexy, On March 17, 2020 at 12:57

I want to take a minute to say thank you to everyone in this community for always being so kind and helpful to one another, especially during this time of global crisis. I feel very sorry for the...

Tracy, friday 27-Mar-20 8
Brette
Bartender vs byob
Brette, On September 12, 2018 at 16:37

I need a bartender that will bring their own booze and only charge for what is consumed. I would much rather have a BYOB, as my family is full of people who can’t contain their alcohol. But my SO...

Allison, wednesday 18-Mar-20 8
Allison
10.19.19 Photos
Allison, On January 17, 2020 at 15:02

I have had all 500+ of our wedding photos for nearly 2 months now (we were promised 350 and our photographer nearly DOUBLED the amount!!) and I'm just now getting around to posting lol. Between...

Allison, saturday 14-Mar-20 24
Brooke
Bridal party
Brooke, On February 13, 2020 at 18:06

How soon is too soon to ask people to be in your bridal party? I don’t think my people will change, but I have people telling me it’s still too early to ask. My wedding is November 5th, 2021, I was...

Britt, tuesday 25-Feb-20 10
Lynnie
What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
Lynnie, On February 14, 2020 at 11:22

Happy Valentine's Day!! How are you and your fiancé(e) celebrating the holiday? Are you sharing a quiet night together at home? Do you have a romantic comedy picked out for movie night? Are you...

Ashley, tuesday 10-Mar-20 16
Sheila
How far in advance did you mail invitations?
Sheila, On February 13, 2020 at 10:51

Hi all! Just looking for some feedback on timing to send invites. Our wedding is in September, and we sent Save the Dates back in November. I'd like to have good idea of who is coming sooner than...

Ashley, tuesday 18-Feb-20 11
Joey
What colour flowers do you love?
Joey, On February 13, 2020 at 13:02

Tell us about your favorite type of bouquet. Do you love a pure white look, a romantic bouquet of pastels, or a splashy, flashy bright bouquet? A: from Samantha and Jordan's wedding in Mississauga,...

39%

14 votes

33%

12 votes

25%

9 votes

Why did you choose ""?

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.
Last vote thursday 7-May-20 13
Joey
Invitations - when to send?
Joey, On February 12, 2020 at 09:40

Dropping your invitations in the mail is a huge planning milestone - it makes everything seem to real! How long before your wedding will you send out your invitations? Photo by Mao Design & Co. in...

Heidi, wednesday 4-Mar-20 15
Lynnie
How many weddings are you attending in 2020?
Lynnie, On February 11, 2020 at 09:05

How many weddings are you going to this year? Do you have more or less weddings on your calendar than last year? Is 2020 the year that you finally get hitched? Will you be in the the wedding party for...

Stephanie, tuesday 10-Mar-20 28
Geneviève
Going to Maui!
Geneviève, On February 11, 2020 at 12:46

I am so excited! We just booked our flights (crazy on sale for Valentine’s Day) to Maui! ❤️❤️❤️ The thing is though, neither me or my fw have been to Hawaii before. Does anyone have any good...

Ashley, friday 6-Mar-20 11
Alana
Planning with a longer engagement
Alana, On February 11, 2020 at 15:58

Hi everyone! We are getting married on Aug. 1, 2021. And we will have been engaged for two years by the time we are married. Not a super long engagement but I still feels to early to start. We’ve...

Taylor, tuesday 3-Mar-20 29
Lynnie
How much do you love your future spouse?
Lynnie, On February 10, 2020 at 09:05

Final question!! Just how much do you love your future spouse? How do you measure it?? Do you love your partner to the moon and back? River deep, mountain high? More than pizza?!? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks for...

Amelia, saturday 15-Feb-20 14
Lynnie
What do you love most about your relationship?

What do you love most about your relationship? Are you two always making each other laugh, or finding comfort in each other? Do you push each other to be more adventurous or totally balance each other...

Megan, monday 26-Apr-21 20
Lynnie
What is the sexiest thing about your fiancé(e)?

Do you have a favourite physical attribute of your partner? What do you think is the sexiest thing about your fiancé(e)? 😍 Next Question: What do you love most about your relationship? Back to the...

Jessica, saturday 15-Feb-20 19
Lynnie
Do you kiss every day?

Do you make sure to get a smooch in every day? Whether it's a passionate embrace or a quick kiss hello or goodbye, we want to know... Do you kiss your fiancé(e) every day? 😘 Photo by Becky Bailey...

Amelia, saturday 15-Feb-20 23
Lynnie
What's your love language?

How do you express your love for your significant other? Are you all about giving gifts, sharing words of affirmation, spending quality time together, physical touch, or acts of service? What’s your...

Amelia, saturday 15-Feb-20 19
Cliodhna
Do you have a pet name for your partner?
Cliodhna, On February 10, 2020 at 09:05

Do you and your fiancé(e) have any cute nicknames? Do you use “honey”, “babe/baby”, “darling” and “love”? Or do you have more personal nicknames you call one another? Do you have a pet name for your...

Steph, sunday 16-Feb-20 23
Cliodhna
What's your favourite way to spend a date?

What is your idea of a perfect date with your fiancé(e)? Do you like a wild night on the town? A romantic meal? Are you both happier enjoying a quiet night at home watching a movie? What's your...

Bouthaina, saturday 25-Apr-20 18
Cliodhna
Was it love at first sight?

Do you believe in love at first sight? It’s not easy to explain and most people either believe in it or don’t! Was it love at first sight between you and your fiancé(e)? Next Question: What's your...

Amelia, saturday 15-Feb-20 20
Cliodhna
How many Valentine's have you celebrated together?

This question requires some math for this one! Will this be your first Valentine’s together? Or have you been together so long that you have your own Valentine’s traditions? How many Valentine's have...

Amelia, saturday 15-Feb-20 21
Cliodhna
Who's more romantic?

Would you say your fiancé(e) is the romantic one in your relationship? Or are you more hearts and flowers? Who is more romantic, you or your fiancé(e)? What is the most romantic thing you (or they!)...

Amelia, saturday 15-Feb-20 19
Genna
Considering wedding cupcake but need this 1 question answered
Genna, On February 8, 2020 at 15:45

I'm loving this idea but is that a mini cake at the very top or a fake? If it's real is that just for the bride and groom to cut? Is it extra? How do these things work and is it really worth it...

Heidi, tuesday 3-Mar-20 16
Cash
Reception entrance songs?!
Cash, On February 8, 2020 at 12:40

I need help figuring what to walk into our reception to! We would like something either upbeat and celebratory, like k.c and the sunshine band, or open to something really funny!! Ty!

Allison, monday 10-Feb-20 5
Marley
Show us your favourite pictures!
Marley, On February 7, 2020 at 11:30

I thought it would be fun to start a thread with our favourite pictures! I was thinking: 1. Favourite of the two of you 2. Favourite of just you3. Favourite of your bridal party4. Favourite of your...

Marley, sunday 23-Feb-20 14
Lynnie
Country, R&B, Classic Rock, or Pop? What genre is your first dance song? 🎵
Lynnie, On February 6, 2020 at 09:05

Golden oldies and crooning country ballads seem to dominate the dance floor!! What kind of song did you pick for your first dance? A sultry slow jam? A Motown favourite that lets you show off your...

Taylor, friday 7-Feb-20 11
Lynnie
When did you get engaged? 📅
Lynnie, On February 5, 2020 at 15:41

Did you know that Christmas Day is the most popular day to get engaged? Or that December is the busiest month of the year for proposals?? 💍 When did you get engaged? Did you get engaged in December,...

Julia, monday 14-Sep-20 21
Veronica
Cruise "Room" Extras?
Veronica, On February 3, 2020 at 13:39

So part of our honeymoon is a cruise - with Royal Caribbean - and I see that I could add on some extras for our room, such as "Just Married" decor, or strawberries & champagne delivered, or roses...

Veronica, sunday 9-Feb-20 19
Kelsie
Guest List Problems
Kelsie, On February 3, 2020 at 15:45

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! One Monday closer to all of our upcoming weddings - yay! I've just ordered my invites and I can't wait for them to come in. I do have a potential guest list issue involving...

b.lisabeth, wednesday 5-Feb-20 22
Jaime
Bridal Party Problems
Jaime, On February 4, 2020 at 09:29

I don't know if this is normal - but I have had quite a tough time with my bridal party. When I thought I as going to become a bride-zilla since I am a very precise planner and need things done at a...

Allison, wednesday 5-Feb-20 5
Emilyn
Mismatched Bridesmaid Dresses
Emilyn, On February 3, 2020 at 18:32

Just looking for inspiration for doing mismatched dresses for my bridesmaids. My colours are dusty pink/rose gold and all of the girls have such different body types and styles there was no way I...

Shannon, wednesday 5-Feb-20 19
Honeylie
Planning your own Bachelorette Party
Honeylie, On February 3, 2020 at 19:28

Hi everyone, I am just curious, were there any of you here who planned their own Bachelorette/Bachelor party? If so, why, and how did it go? I have a feeling I will need to plan mine myself, so...

Allison, wednesday 5-Feb-20 10
Marta
Printing their wedding posters?
Marta, On February 3, 2020 at 14:16

So bored of the same wedding posters - so I designed my own (Canva is awesome) - and not willing to spend 120 on one poster from Vistaprint - any suggestions on where I can get my own designs...

Allison, wednesday 5-Feb-20 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics