Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cliodhna
WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway

Who's more romantic?

Cliodhna, on February 10, 2020 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 19

Would you say your fiancé(e) is the romantic one in your relationship? Or are you more hearts and flowers?

Who is more romantic, you or your fiancé(e)? What is the most romantic thing you (or they!) have ever done?

Who's more romantic? 1

Photo by Box Cube Photography in Edmonton, Alberta

Next Question: How many Valentine's have you celebrated together?

Back to the Beginning: Love On The Brain!

19 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on February 15, 2020 at 08:21
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's definitely the more romantic one but I'm trying to get better. His top romantic moment was 100% when he proposed though. He put so much thought and planning into it (which is really not his strong suit); I just about died.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I enjoy those things more; DH is very good about satisfying that romantic side but doesn't care for it himself

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He tries to be romantic more than I do...I think I should step up a bit
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re pretty balanced I would say!
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're pretty equal in the romance department! Sometimes he'll buy me flowers or I'll buy him something as a surprise, but it's just in the way we are toward each other that we're a very romantic couple. We love holding hands and hugging and kissing (yes in public but not over the top in front of people, you're welcome! lol) and making lunch for each other and taking each other on mini dates.
  • Melissa
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are both romantic, it’s pretty equal. This past Saturday she slipped out of bed in the morning whilst I was still sleeping, then woke me up later with coffee and breakfast in bed. She works shifts so, before I go to bed, I will leave her notes on the chalkboard we have at home for her to read when she gets home in the middle of the night. We do a lot of little things like that. It’s so nice to have someone who wants to do all these cute gestures, and really appreciates it when I do them ☺️
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Him lol!! but im learning each day ahahah

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say that we are both equally. Although, he is more romantic with surprises.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We both are equally romantic in our ways. Our gestures come in surprising ways.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we're both romantic, but not overly so. DH definitely surprises me more than I surprise him but I'd also be more publicly romantic than him.

The most romantic moment in our relationship was 100% when he proposed to me!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably my fw. I like being romantic in private where she’s not afraid to be romantic in public
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd say I'm more stereotypically/traditional romantic, but he definitely does cute little things like having my dinner and pyjamas all laid out waiting for me the time it took me 4 hours to get home from work in a snow storm.

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are definitely not hearts and flowers type people! Neither of us are overly romantic, we do things to let the other one know they are appreciated or being thought of....especially if we are having a rough week!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we are both actually pretty romantic. I am more of a romantic planner and all about "setting the scene" and he is amazing at spontaneous ideas or romantic moments.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm more romantic on purpose (planning dates or special meals), but he can have these little unexpected or unintentional romantic moments.

If he knows I've had a rough week he will bring home bubble bath, or KitKats, or a Coke. Or he'll let me veg out on the couch while he cooks or tidies up from supper. It doesn't sound like movie swooning romance but it is to me!
    This time last year I came home to a bouquet of the most insanely bright daisies and a note saying "I know we don't do Valentine's, but these made me think of you".
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think either of us are "romantic" per say. He is more likely to surprise me with flowers (or snacks) though.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think either of us are overly romantic.. he surprises me with a lot more things

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it depends on your idea of romance, we're both pretty romantic and like surprising each other with sweet gestures

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Gosh... I mean... we don't get overly romantic? The most would be him buying me flowers or I guess when I planned our proposal date?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics