Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cliodhna
WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway

Was it love at first sight?

Cliodhna, on February 10, 2020 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 20

Do you believe in love at first sight? It’s not easy to explain and most people either believe in it or don’t!

Was it love at first sight between you and your fiancé(e)?

Next Question: What's your favourite way to spend a date?

Back to the Beginning: Love On The Brain!

20 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on February 15, 2020 at 08:23
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hard no. I didn't really remember who he was when he found me on Facebook months after we met. He was a little more smitten though.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was not. I was thinking friendship until our first date.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was too focused on being miserable to really notice him lol. I was angry that my friend made me go out with her husband and his friends....
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No, i don’t really believe in that! we fell for each other hard and fast though
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It was on his end, and I knew I realllllllly liked him, but for me it was a week later when I knew what I felt....didn't say it until over a month later 🙈
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Him yes for me NO lol it took me a month or two to be like ok i like him ahahah

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not at first, though after time we did decide to be more after 2 months of dating.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For him; Absolutely! He talked about me all the time to coworkers and they joked around saying "you're gonna end up/marry that girl one day" turns out they were right lol

For me; Not so much. Didn't help that I was dating someone else when DH and I first met, but he waited and eventually shot his shot and here we are! However, we instantly connected when we met, which is unheard of for me. I usually take a bit of time to feel comfortable with anyone!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s hard to say, there was a lot going on. Definitely attraction at first sight for sure!
  • A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely not!! At least not for me! I like to think I took his breath away and made him almost weak in the knees the first time we met! 🤣😂 When we met I wasn’t thinking about finding that love of my life. There was a definite connection and attraction and interest on both our parts!

• Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say yes, although it wasn't the I knew right away what I was feeling. As soon as I seen him, I was attracted, & as soon as we shook hands I felt an instant spark. I spent the night trying to ignore it, but that was pointless. It took me probably about 3months to actually admit it to myself, then a week later I told him. My friend who thought he wasn't good enough, was actually the one to make me realize he was
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I mean maybe it wasn't as deep as love at first sight but there was definitely interest and attraction at first sight.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say yes. We were introduced at a dinner with friends and I remember texting "dibs" to one of my girlfriends!
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think love know - I think that came as we got to learn more about each other. However there was definitely a deep in my soul feeling when we met. I knew this one was going to be different.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For him yes, I was a little hard to get in the beginning. I was never the type of girl that clung to a guy right away

• Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm I wouldn't say love, but definitely interest was mutual from the get-go for both of us
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think so - I think love is a developed feeling - not an instantaneous feeling.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For him yes. He liked me for a whole year before we got together (which he never lets me forget lol)

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think so, I know we felt something - but not love. That would be too fast imo. Took me a few months before saying the L word!

• M
    Frequent user May 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have differing opinions! He was in love at first sight, as he would say, but we were paired together for an academic competition that I was so focused on winning that it was several weeks before I looked hard enough at him to realize that I found him attractive haha!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics