Mandy

Airdrie, Alberta · From October 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 6, 2019

1750days 6hrs
Elaine
Gift ideas
Elaine, On August 9, 2019 at 22:56

Any married folks on here ? What was the best wedding gift you recieved?

Emily, tuesday 15-Oct-19 6
Lynnie
Bouquet - White or Colourful?
Lynnie, On June 24, 2019 at 10:05

What colour will your bouquet be? Are you using only white blooms or incorporating more colourful blossoms? 🌸 White? Photo by Casey Nolin Photography in Winnipeg Or Colourful? Photo from Burlap &...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 22
Lynnie
Table Linens - White or Colourful?
Lynnie, On June 24, 2019 at 10:05

Time to talk table linens!! Do you prefer a crisp white tablecloth to let your centerpieces pop? Or are your colourful table linens an essential part of your reception decor? White? Photo by Rachel...

BunnyBride, monday 12-Aug-19 24
Lynnie
Share your favourite engagement picture! 📷
Lynnie, On June 18, 2019 at 17:47

Have you taken your engagement pictures? Show off your favorite pics and share the inspiration!! Let's see 'em! 📷 Photo by Dezaree A. Photography in Red Deer

Mandy, sunday 23-Jun-19 12
Joey
Where are your guests coming from?
Joey, On June 22, 2019 at 14:05

Who is traveling the farthest to come to your wedding? Who has the shortest trip to make? Where are the majority of your guests traveling from? Photo by Party with Chloe in Toronto

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 21
M
Photographer - how much are you paying?
Mubina, On June 11, 2019 at 13:37

Wondering how much are the frugal brides paying for photography and what is included.

Meaghan, saturday 7-Sep-19 27
Tori
Hudson's Bay Vs. Bed Bath & Beyond - Which to register at?
Tori, On June 13, 2019 at 10:39

Hello lovely Wedding Wire Community! I know that there has been at least one or two discussions made about which registry is best - but I read those and was wanting to see if there has been any change...

Kristen, tuesday 18-Jun-19 33
Becky
How many days left till you're married!?
Becky, On June 10, 2019 at 15:54

I have 96 days left and counting ! I am so excited and just trying to do smaller items which seems to add up. What are you most excited about in the days left leading to your wedding? Whats something...

Amanda, tuesday 25-Jun-19 66
Joey
Is your processional song instrumental or does it have lyrics?
Joey, On June 13, 2019 at 08:05

What song will you be walking down the aisle to? Will the procession happen during an instrumental song? Does it have lyrics? Will it be played live or recorded? Photo via Walper Hotel in Kitchener ...

BunnyBride, saturday 7-Sep-19 17
Joey
Would you rather have $1000 for...
Joey, On June 7, 2019 at 08:07

If you had a spare $1000 would you rather put it towards upgrading your - A) Reception - you could add a champagne toast, rent a monogrammed dance floor, or dazzle your guests with some special...

BunnyBride, saturday 7-Sep-19 17
Lynnie
What part of your wedding day are you most excited for?
Lynnie, On June 7, 2019 at 11:34

Happy Friday everyone!!! Let's talk about the fun stuff! What part of your wedding day are you most excited for? Is it the moment when you'll walk down the aisle? Saying your vows? Sharing your first...

Bianca, wednesday 3-Jul-19 13
C
Groomsmen gifts
Carly, On June 7, 2019 at 21:27

Anyone have any luck ordering anything customized for the groomsmen. My FH is considering Yeti can coolies that are engraved but I'm worried about ordering online and paying too much after all is said...

Vinod, monday 10-Jun-19 7
Seleena
Hair Colour
Seleena, On April 23, 2019 at 12:42

I reaaaally want to have my hair done. It's been over 2 years since I've coloured my hair. I have very long hair so it gets expensive fast. I also want a nice silvery blonde look and obviously want a...

Seleena, monday 1-Jul-19 41
Joey
Down on one knee
Joey, On June 5, 2019 at 08:20

Did you or your partner get down on one knee to pop the question? Or did you put a different twist on your big moment? Did your proposal happen down on one knee? Seated?Delivered by dog?? Photos via...

Jenna, tuesday 2-Jul-19 24
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your first dance song
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:28

Have you been asked about "your song" yet? When people get curious about your first dance do you share what song you've chosen, or are you trying to keep it a surprise for the big moment? Is your...

Beatriz, tuesday 11-Feb-20 27
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your wedding favours
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:26

Have you showed off the favors you'll be giving to your guests? Do you want to surprise them on the day? Or are you skipping favors all-together? Are you telling your guests about your wedding favors,...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 26
Joey
Secret or Sharing? - Your honeymoon details
Joey, On June 3, 2019 at 08:25

Are you excited to tell your friends, family, and coworkers all about the honeymoon you're planning? Or are you keeping your lips sealed about your romantic getaway? Are you giving nothing away? Are...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 27
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - Who gives the best gifts?
Joey, On May 31, 2019 at 08:05

Are you great at choosing the perfect present for your partner? Is your partner always surprising you with just the right gift? Do you drop hints or give a wishlist to help each other out? What was...

Jenna, monday 3-Jun-19 20
Sarah
Future sister in law = bridesmaid?
Sarah, On May 29, 2019 at 14:45

So we’ve already chosen our wedding party and are keeping it small (2 people each). I have my maid of honour and one of my closest friends as a bridesmaid. My fiancé has a sister but we aren’t close...

Kelly, monday 17-Jun-19 15
Lynnie
Champagne toast or signature cocktail?
Lynnie, On May 27, 2019 at 09:05

Let's talk drinks!! If you could upgrade your bar package, would you rather add a champagne toast or a signature cocktail? Photo from Epic Events Vancouver Photo from Pacific Yacht Charters in...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 29
Lynnie
First look or wait until you walk down the aisle?

Would you rather do a first look and get your pictures out of the way before the ceremony? Or wait so the first time you see each other is walking down the aisle? Photo from Mountainscape Weddings in...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 52
Lynnie
DJ or live band?

What do you care about more: the playlist flexibility of a DJ, or the atmosphere of a live band? Which would rather have at your reception? Next Question: First look or wait until you walk down the...

Melissa, wednesday 5-Jun-19 31
Lynnie
Do your own makeup or do your own hair?

Are you a makeup maven? Or do you have a flair for hair?? Would you rather do your own makeup or your own hair for your wedding? Next Question: DJ or live band? Back to the Beginning: Would You...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 38
Lynnie
All-inclusive venue or pick your own vendors?

Would you rather book an all-inclusive venue where everything is taken care of, or have the ability to pick your own vendors but spend more time vendor-searching? Which would you rather? Next...

Jasmin, tuesday 20-Aug-19 34
Lynnie
Videographer or a second photographer?

If you had some extra room in your budget, would you rather hire a videographer? 🎥 Or upgrade your photography package to add a second shooter? 📸 Which would you rather? Next Question: All-inclusive...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 36
Lynnie
Add twenty guests or cut twenty guests?

If you had to choose right now - would you rather add twenty more guests to your guest list? 💌 Or cut twenty guests?? ✂️ Next Question: Videographer or a second photographer? Back to the Beginning:...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 42
Lynnie
Change your venue or change your wedding date?

This one's tough!! Would you rather change your wedding date and keep your venue, or change your wedding venue to keep your date? Which would you choose? Next Question: Add twenty guests or cut...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 37
Lynnie
More money or more time?

Which would you rather have? More money towards your wedding budget? 💰 Or more time to plan? ⏲️ Next Question: Change your venue or change your wedding date? Back to the Beginning: Would You Rather? ...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 38
Lynnie
Splurge on a short honeymoon or spend less so you can stay longer?

Would you rather go all out on a luxury honeymoon that only lasts a few days? Or plan a more budget-friendly trip that lasts a lot longer? Which would you choose? Photo from Glow Travel & Events...

Tamara, friday 30-Aug-19 38
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - When my partner and I fight, it's usually about ______
Joey, On May 24, 2019 at 08:05

Every couple has the occasional disagreement. What is the hot topic in your relationship? Fill in the blank with what's true for you. When my partner and I fight, it's usually about ______ Photo from...

Joey, monday 10-Jun-19 25
J
Ordering wedding items online to Canada
Jennifer, On May 25, 2019 at 11:36

Hi all, As someone who's been slapped in the face with duties online shopping before, I'm a little weary of ordering wedding-related items from online retailers. Specifically, I love the all in one...

Vinod, sunday 26-May-19 6
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Going on a honeymoon
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:21

Once the big day is done, most couples want to keep celebrating their marriage with a honeymoon. Whether it's a long international trip or a casual local mini-moon, 78% of couples plan a honeymoon...

Stacey Tc, tuesday 2-Nov-21 46

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics