Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

Groomsmen gifts

Carly, on June 7, 2019 at 21:27 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Anyone have any luck ordering anything customized for the groomsmen. My FH is considering Yeti can coolies that are engraved but I'm worried about ordering online and paying too much after all is said and done with exchange and customs? What is everyone else doing?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 10, 2019 at 10:41
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Online purchases for engraving is something to worry about if your FH is not happy with the final result.

Personally Yours is the store i would get keychains engraved with each groomsmen initial knowing its something that is seen and the price is reasonable. Booze or cigar with the engravable keychain seems enough for a gift to give each guy.

• Machaila
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Machaila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you look in Etsy we got custom made wallets. They came in really nice and were a great price !
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's all up to the FH to get it done - but he would most likely give them some booze, cigars, and call it a day. If he ends up getting them something that he wants engraved I would assume we would get it done at the mall.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For the proposal gift we can our best man a custom cigar humidor.

for the wedding, we are paying for his suit.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband gave his groomsmen engraved bottle openers.
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hear you on ordering items online. I ordered almost everything online for the gifts and one item still hasn’t come. I ended up getting a refund and found them somewhere else.

We are giving the guys guys some fun socks that match who they are, the tie, and we got watches engraved. As well as a bottle of alcohol
  • Marissa
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try getting in touch with crafted treasure! Clara is amazing she can customize anything you want and her prices are amazing. Her email is ******************@*****.***

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics