Skip to main content
Bethany
Bethany

St Vincent, Alberta · From October 2017

I am a country girl at heart marrying my farmer fiancé. We met in school after I left my province to go to school for agriculture. Farming has always been... View more

I am a country girl at heart marrying my farmer fiancé. We met in school after I left my province to go to school for agriculture. Farming has always been my passion even though we didn't live on a big farm. I have been dreaming of my wedding from a young age and can definitely see myself getting married to my man. Fun fact: I am tall and told myself I was never dating anyone shorter than me. Well you guessed it, my fiancé is shorter than me! But honestly I do not mind. I can't wait for our wedding to happen and we are officially a married couple!

Happily married 🎉

July 14, 2018

2135days 21hrs
Bethany
Enso Rings
Bethany, On May 16, 2018 at 22:40

Does anyone else have one of these for work? I absolutely love mine and wear it everywhere! I wear it more than my actual engagement ring. But with my line of work, I can't/really don't want to wear...

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 18
Ashley
How old do you have to be to attend a stag and doe
Ashley, On May 17, 2018 at 18:01

Our stag and doe is March 2019 by then My little sister will be 17 and is one of my bridesmaid and my brother will be 13. They will not be drinking or being near the alcohol or anything for that...

Geneviève, monday 4-Jun-18 14
Joey
Are the adds that pop up when you’re scrolling the web all about weddings?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:40

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! You almost exclusively use your online time visiting wedding-related sites. You spend so much time there, and so little time...

Jessie, wednesday 20-Jun-18 28
Nicole
Bouquet Toss or No?
Nicole, On May 16, 2018 at 11:55

Our wedding is in 5 months, and I'm wondering how many people are doing the bouquet toss/garter toss. The majority of our friends and family are already married with kids, so I'm having a hard time...

Helen, thursday 31-May-18 32
Bethany
Let's see your cake toppers!!
Bethany, On May 16, 2018 at 22:43

Let's see everyone's creativity or taste when it comes to their cake topper! Mine is in the comments below.

Rebecca, wednesday 26-Jun-19 24
Bethany
Where will you be going?
Bethany, On May 16, 2018 at 22:50

So you're married now (or soon to be).. Where will you be going after your bridal bliss? Tell us in the comments.

Bianca, saturday 2-Jun-18 16
Taylor
17 days to go!
Taylor, On May 16, 2018 at 12:22

I have smaller things left to finish but I feel like im not doing enough in these final couple weeks! Anything small/big that has come up last minute for you that you think I should know about?

Bianca, tuesday 5-Jun-18 5
Allison
Card Boxes!
Allison, On May 16, 2018 at 12:57

Any ladies have their card boxes yet? I just got mine today and I love it! the only thing is I might paint it a different shade of blue to match closer to our theme but it might work with everything...

Jennifer, friday 18-May-18 40
Joey
Have you abandoned your other social network accounts to spend all your time on WW!?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:35

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! No Facebook updates. Nothing new on your Instagram. No snaps or tweets. You've abandoned all of your social network accounts...

Jessie, wednesday 20-Jun-18 22
Joey
Have your hobbies been put aside?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:38

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! Your gym membership has lapsed, your books sit unread on the shelf, your Netflix cue is backed up with unwatched episodes, your...

BunnyBride, wednesday 20-Jun-18 26
Joey
Do your conversations seem to always somehow end up being about weddings?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:38

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! Every conversation topic seemed to be just six degrees of separation from something to do with your wedding. No matter what...

Jessie, wednesday 20-Jun-18 24
Joey
At every wedding you attend are you taking notes on what you want to steal?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:39

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! Before you got engaged, all the weddings you attended seemed to blend into one another. But since you've started wedding...

Jessie, wednesday 20-Jun-18 29
Joey
Are you now considering becoming a wedding planner after your wedding is over?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:40

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! You love wedding planning so much, you can't imagine your life once it is over. You can't get enough! The process has been so...

LarryGreene, saturday 10-Nov-18 27
Joey
Do you talk to your vendors as much or more than you talk to your friends?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:41

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! What's new with your sister? How are things at your bestie's job? You don't know! Your time is now spent chatting about your...

Jessie, wednesday 20-Jun-18 26
Joey
Was the last text you sent about your wedding?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:41

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! Unlock your phone. What was the last text you sent? Was it about your wedding? Be honest! >>Click here to go to the next...

Becky, monday 14-Jan-19 28
Joey
Do you plan your wedding at work?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:42

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! When no one is looking at your screen, do you sneak peaks at cake designs, place orders for your decor pieces, and check the...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 40
Joey
Have you tried to check the weather for your wedding day already?
Joey, On May 14, 2018 at 08:36

It's time to confess whether wedding planning has taken over your life! You're a frequent visitor to weather sites because you can't stop checking what the weather will be like on your wedding day,...

Lyla, tuesday 17-Jul-18 34
Alexis
Advice on bouquet
Alexis, On May 11, 2018 at 18:12

Hi ladies, Okay, so I'm not a flowery person in the sense that I see myself carrying a beautiful floral bouquet, and given the fall wedding I wanted to do something different. So I went with...

Jennifer, thursday 24-May-18 14
Joey
DIY or Buy? - Bouquets & Bouts
Joey, On April 16, 2018 at 08:50

We want to know what wedding projects you're taking on by yourself, and which you are leaving up to the professionals. Speaking of florists, will florists supply the bouquets and boutonnieres, or are...

Geneviève, friday 3-Aug-18 41
Alexandria
Melting Rings
Alexandria, On May 13, 2018 at 03:15

Hello everyone, I will be in the Ottawa area and am interested in using a family heirloom (old wedding ring) to melt down and have a new one made for my wedding band. Does anyone know anywhere where I...

Erin, wednesday 16-May-18 5
Nancy
Menu Options for Guests
Nancy, On May 13, 2018 at 16:50

Can I set up a page on my website that allows my guests to answer which food option they would like?

Lynnie, monday 14-May-18 2
Amanda
Liberty Grand - Toronto
Amanda, On May 13, 2018 at 20:54

Has anyone been too to had any experience with weddings at liberty grand? My FH and I are thinking of possibly having our ceremony here.Any advice or thoughts on the venue?

Lynnie, monday 14-May-18 2
C
Medals?
Cathy, On April 23, 2018 at 17:59

Can someone tell me what is the point of getting those medals and awards? Is it just for fun ?

Leah, tuesday 1-May-18 8
Bethany
What was your inspiration for your theme or decor?
Bethany, On April 22, 2018 at 02:06

Show me your inspiration pieces or what you used to come up with the theme or colours of your wedding? Was it a picture, Pinterest, another wedding you've been to, or a book? I'm excited to see your...

Vinod, sunday 29-Apr-18 69
M
Ages of Bride and Groom?
Megis, On April 21, 2018 at 09:36

I hear that a lot of brides and grooms marry later these days in their 30s because of many social factors. Back in my mom’s day (some close to 30 years ago) people got married in their early 20s. For...

Mikaela, saturday 28-Apr-18 74
Alexis
Checking things off the list
Alexis, On April 22, 2018 at 22:11

This past week I've gotten a lot of wedding things done, including getting my guestbook, cake topper and wedding band. Things feel like they're happening so fast now!

Bianca, wednesday 25-Apr-18 21
J
Tipping
JuneBride, On April 22, 2018 at 17:47

Besides the limo driver is there anyone else we are supposed to tip? The venue has added gratuity to the bill which I'm assuming is for the waitstaff and barstaff.

Emily, monday 30-Jul-18 7
M
Where did you two meet?
Megis, On April 22, 2018 at 14:46

Age old question and possible advice for those searching. I met my significant other on an online dating site. He ended up being the only person I met up with. We chatted a bit online and he suggested...

Jennifer, friday 27-Apr-18 26
Lynnie
What kind of ceremony musicians?
Lynnie, On April 20, 2018 at 11:05

Who will be playing the music for your wedding ceremony? Did you choose to go with a DJ, pianist, organist, harp, violin, strings ensembles, guitarist, steel drums...? Photo by Sun Leyva photography...

Rachael, tuesday 22-May-18 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics