Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bethany
Super July 2018 Alberta

Where will you be going?

Bethany, on May 16, 2018 at 22:50 Posted in Honeymoon 0 16
So you're married now (or soon to be).. Where will you be going after your bridal bliss? Tell us in the comments.

16 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on June 2, 2018 at 23:25
  • B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I want to do a European Disney Cruise maybe land and Sea.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We spent 2 weeks in Bali for our honeymoon. It was amazing!

• J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are spending 15 days in Europe. We are spending 5 days in Ireland and staying with someone from his family. Then going we are going to Portugal for 5 days where we are staying with someone in my family and then head over to Spain for 5 days. We will also be staying with a family of mine. I have family in Italy who also wants us to go there, but I told them we will go there on our next vacation.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    After the wedding itself we will head to a hotel, then the next day back to our hometown for a few days. Then we will back flying back home to BC to continue our lives. We are having a delayed honeymoon, the less time my fiance takes off work the better because then he will reach his next rank faster plus we want to wait till the baby is a bit older so it can be a honey/family moon.
  • Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't decided yet, but maybe the Philippines, they have really beautiful islands and amazing tour guide trips Smiley smile,

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I honestly just want to go home on our wedding night lol and one month after we’ll be taking a honeymoon to Cancun to relax on the beach
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will head to New Zealand 5 months after the wedding. We will stay at a hotel for a few nights after the wedding to relax and enjoy some alone time. (We have kids) lol
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Immediately after the wedding we're doing a minimoon in Downtown toronto, staying at the Ritz (we managed to save up points!) We'll chill out in the hotel room and have gotten tickets to see Wicked! We're doing two nights there.

We're going on our proper honeymoon about 2 months after the wedding and heading to Indonesia to island hop between 5 islands for 3 weeks!

• Kay
    Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are taking a long weekend honeymoon to Cape Breton. We are from Halifax, but FH and I have always wanted to go to Celtic Colours music festival. It happens to start the weekend after our wedding, so we are heading up (sans kids!) for a few days to enjoy nature and the music. Smiley smile

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're undecided on this one! Most-likely it will be to the caribean or someplace hot where we can relax.

• K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're going up to Whistler for a few days after the wedding, but doing a real honeymoon somewhere warm in early 2019.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm still a ways away from my wedding - but I haven't been many places. I'm basically going to be giving my FH the task like most of us do. I just want to go somewhere warm Smiley smile Winterpeg isn't quite a destination for a honeymoon in my opinion.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got married in March, and stayed at the hotel a few days right after to enjoy some alone time. We are leaving on July 20th for two weeks to go to Bora Bora and Moorea. I can't wait!!!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We get married on June 9th and leave on June 30th for Costa Rica until the 7th.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our big honeymoon will be in the winter; not sure where. My fiance is in charge of the honeymoon location. Right after the wedding, we will be going somewhere in Canada, most likely BC.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are road tripping to Ontario for our second reception (with my dad) so we can get their quicker. So no official honeymoon yet, maybe on the way home it will kind of be lol. I was thinking maybe Vegas or somewhere in the winter. We don't want to spend too much money going anywhere as we are probably going to start family planning then.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics