Skip to main content
Kathleen
Kathleen

London, Ontario · From July 2017

I am 24 years old, from Bluevale, Ontario residing in New Hamburg, Ontario. I’m lucky enough to be marrying my high school sweetheart who is loving, kind... View more

I am 24 years old, from Bluevale, Ontario residing in New Hamburg, Ontario. I’m lucky enough to be marrying my high school sweetheart who is loving, kind and supportive. When we get married, we’ll be just shy of 9 years together!

Happily married 🎉

October 12, 2019

1628days 14hrs
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Silver or Gold?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

From your rings to the decor - which metal do you love more? Silver or gold? Silver? Photo by Krista Fox Photography Or Gold? Photo by Aaron and Jillian Photography Next Question: Over-the-Top or...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 69
Lynnie
Style Showdown: Grande or Intimate?
Lynnie, On December 10, 2018 at 09:05

What size wedding do you prefer? Do you like the big blowouts or smaller and more intimate affairs? Grande? Photo by Anne Edgar Photography in Cambridge, ON Or Intimate? Photo by Nia Chelsea...

Rayanne, monday 2-Sep-19 83
Kathleen
Facebook Groups Are Savage
Kathleen, On February 26, 2018 at 13:49

Is anyone else a part of Facebook buy and sell groups for brides? I’m in an Ontario wide group, and despite messaging about a product first (and telling the seller that I’d like to buy it), other...

Kathleen, tuesday 8-May-18 10
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Lynnie
What busted your budget?
Lynnie, On January 18, 2018 at 13:05

What was the first thing that made you go over (or decide to re-prioritize) your wedding budget? Did it happen right away or closer to the end of planning? :: Pinterest ***** For more wedding budget...

Kathleen, wednesday 7-Mar-18 27
Lynnie
What has been your biggest wedding splurge so far?
Lynnie, On March 7, 2018 at 11:05

What's been your biggest wedding splurge so far? Whether it was the biggest cost or something you went way over-budget for, what splurge stands out? For more community conversations about wedding...

Dani, saturday 10-Mar-18 28
Kathleen
1 Photographer, or 2? & Is 8 hours enough?
Kathleen, On March 7, 2018 at 11:27

I believe we’ve (FINALLY!) found our photographer, however we’re not debating between if we want one photographer, or two and if 8 hours will be enough time. Our ceremony will begin at 4pm, and our...

Renee, wednesday 7-Mar-18 6 187
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many places did you register?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:28

For your shower and for your wedding, you'll be receiving lots of gifts from your loved ones who want to support you in this next chapter of your life. How many different places did you register for...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 61
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many DIY projects are you making?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:21

Are you getting super crafty, or are you leaving it all to the pros? How many DIY projects are you taking on for your wedding? Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver >>Click here to go...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 78
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many people in your wedding party?
Lynnie, On September 3, 2017 at 10:05

Don't forget about the flower girls and ring bearers and ushers! How many people are in your wedding party? Photo by Zsuzsi Pal Photography in Toronto >>Click here to go to the next question,...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 103
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many guests are you inviting?
Lynnie, On September 3, 2017 at 10:05

Share your number! How many guests are you inviting to your wedding? Photo from Picture Perfect Event Design by Katherine Langford in New Brunswick >>Click here to go to the next question, How...

Melissa, tuesday 28-Sep-21 110
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many months is your engagement?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:04

Welcome to this week's game! It's a quick get to know you game. For each question, answer with your number. So... By the time of your wedding, how many months will you have been engaged? Photo by Wee...

Kathleen, wednesday 27-Oct-21 156
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Carrying over the Threshold?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! You've arrived at the last question and the end of the wedding night So... Will you be carried or carrying your spouse over the threshold? Or are you skipping this tradition? This...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 92
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Kathleen
diy Bouquets
Kathleen, On February 26, 2018 at 00:08

I’m designing my own bouquets of burgundy, white and blush flowers. How many people did this? Where is the best place to get fake flowers for an affordable price without making them look TOO fake?...

Michelle, saturday 24-Mar-18 14 214
Megann
To cake or not to cake?
Megann, On February 16, 2018 at 12:50

I have a french pastry diploma, I love to bake and I’m getting married in September. Naturally, I want to make my own cake or cakes, as a buffet. It’s a small 55-people wedding & reception, family...

Kathleen, monday 26-Feb-18 9
Kat.
Online Print Services
Kat., On February 18, 2018 at 14:09

Hello !! Looking for some recommendations for online printing companies for my invitations, stag and doe tickets, etc. I figure now a days it's probably cheaper to order online and design...

Kathleen, monday 26-Feb-18 12
Meghan
Thoughts on wedding song
Meghan, On February 25, 2018 at 20:23

We’re thinking about using “thinking out loud” by ed Sheeran for our first dance but I’m looking to get opinions on it.

Jen, monday 5-Mar-18 27
Joey
Throwback Thursday! Show off a pic from early in your relationship
Joey, On February 22, 2018 at 08:05

Time for a little fun! In honor of #ThrowbackThursday, show off a picture from early in your relationship with your partner Photo by Innocent Thunder Photography in Parkesville BC

Kathleen, monday 26-Feb-18 17
Joey
Honeymoons! - What newlywed gear will you rock while on your honeymoon?
Joey, On February 5, 2018 at 08:02

After the wedding comes the honeymoon - a romantic vacation for you and your new spouse to decompress after the wedding and spend time together. We want to hear all about the awesome trip that you...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 20
Joey
Honeymoons! - What’s on your packing list?
Joey, On February 5, 2018 at 08:02

After the wedding comes the honeymoon - a romantic vacation for you and your new spouse to decompress after the wedding and spend time together. We want to hear all about the awesome trip that you...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 15
Joey
Honeymoons! - Will your honeymoon be relaxing or adventurous?
Joey, On February 5, 2018 at 08:03

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 25
Joey
Honeymoons! - What excursions will you take?
Joey, On February 5, 2018 at 08:04

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 18
Joey
Honeymoons! - Are you using a travel agent?
Joey, On February 5, 2018 at 08:04

Stephanie, friday 18-Jan-19 23

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics