Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Honeymoons! - Will your honeymoon be relaxing or adventurous?

Joey, on February 5, 2018 at 08:03 Posted in Honeymoon 0 25

After the wedding comes the honeymoon - a romantic vacation for you and your new spouse to decompress after the wedding and spend time together. We want to hear all about the awesome trip that you have planned!

Are you the adventurous type? Did you choose your honeymoon location because it offered the opportunity to try some extreme activities? Or are you counting down the days till your honeymoon so you can relax and do absolutely nothing? What sort of honeymoon suits your style?

Will you stop and smell the roses? Honeymoons! - Will your honeymoon be relaxing or adventurous? 1

Or will you be off on adventures? Honeymoons! - Will your honeymoon be relaxing or adventurous? 2

>>Click here to go to the next question, What’s on your packing list?

25 Comments

Latest activity by Kaisha, on November 22, 2018 at 23:58
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Relaxing, we took our time doing everything and didn't make any concrete plans in advance so we could relax.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’d say more relaxing but we did choose a resort close to the city so we can go to town easily and not get bored of just sitting around.
  • Andie
    Expert May 2019 Ontario
    Andie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours will be a little bit adventurous! We are going to WDW, so we will be doing a lot of walking and riding rides, as well as doing some romantic things (dinner in a castle)!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely relaxing. That's all we want, and we are so looking forward to it. The cruise offers daily itineraries for activities around the ship, so between new islands to explore and on-ship activities, we can choose how adventurous we want to be... or how many hours we want to park ourselves on the beach/at the pool.

• Ashley
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I live close to Vancouver so we are planning a mini honeymoon through the BC Rockies as far as Canmore, AB. We plan on doing a mix of adventure and relaxing. We’re doing a cave tour in Canmore as well as a massage. Then we end out honeymoon at emerald lake. Very excited!!

Honeymoons! - Will your honeymoon be relaxing or adventurous? 3
  • Jenna
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

BC is the place I'm looking forward to the most and we will probably spend the most time there. Europe sounds like a lot of fun I know further locations out of Canada is easier before starting a family and age catches up with us!

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thats amazing! I hope you plan to spend a lot of time out in BC! So much to see out here Smiley smile

And i hear ya about the 60 day dream... We will be heading to Europe to backpack around for 2 months! We definitely discussed doing a Canada trip though but figured that one would be easier to do later in life so might as well go overseas this time around. Ypu guys will have such a great time!
  • Jenna
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was born and raised in Nova Scotia and moved to Ontario when I turned 20, that's about it for my travels while my Fiencè has traveled most of Canada with his family. It's going to be an adventure of a lifetime mixed with a little work but 60 days of nonstop travel is a dream!!

• Maegan
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ummm. This sounds amazing!!! Have you seen a lot of canada before or will it mostly be new??
  • Jenna
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're planning to get a 60day unlimited rail pass and travel/ backpack across Canada visiting friends and family but mostly exploring Canada's Nature and looking for a new home and jobs!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mine was relaxing! I hope to go back to the same destination one day and have an adventurous trip to explore the area more, but all we wanted to do for our honeymoon was eat, nap by the pool, and be lazy!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mostly relaxed with a little adventure!
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Relaxing! We will be exhausted and will just want to spend time with each other!
  • Kathleen
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Kathleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Adventurous, without a doubt!
  • Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A little bit of both. We both love adventuring but after this is all said and done some relaxation will definitely be needed.
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A little bit of both for sure Smiley smile

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Probably a bit of both. We both love exploring and doing exciting things but with the busy years I come we will need some relaxation!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bit of both. Husband loves going out to explore and evenings relax after dinner and enjoy the water show.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    On the cruise days, we’ll be relaxing but when the boat docks, we’ll be off on adventures
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Both! We want a happy medium between having adventurous activities and some down time to enjoy our time away and relax.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely relaxing. We both need a vacation away to do nothing for a week so we will likely spend most of our time in the pool.

• Maegan
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bit of both! Because we are going for 8 weeks theres no way we could be up to adventurous stuff the while time. So we will change it up and probably have little relax breaks for a couple days at a time in between all of the adventuring Smiley smile
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mostly adventurous for us! We love really active holidays and are always very go go go. I love them, but always feel tired when we come back!

We're doing a three week stint to Indonesia staying at 4/5 different hotels with waterfall trekking, drifting down rivers, hanging with Orangutans, forest hiking, sailboating, site seeing old ruins and scuba driving to name a few things.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A bit of both! I'm hoping a little more relaxing, but would like to do some touring.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am hoping both!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics