Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kathleen
Frequent user October 2019 Ontario

diy Bouquets

Kathleen, on February 26, 2018 at 00:08 Posted in DIY 0 14
I’m designing my own bouquets of burgundy, white and blush flowers. How many people did this? Where is the best place to get fake flowers for an affordable price without making them look TOO fake? Michael’s is great, but it adds up!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on March 24, 2018 at 20:08
  • M
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for the aflora.com tip ladies, i'm definitely checking this out!!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Afloral.com is fantastic and you can get the fillers at Michaels to keep the price down. We are doing this for our decorative flowers
  • Tracy
    Curious May 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine were slightly squished too..I'd ordered a lot!! But like you..I just reformed them..over all..was very impressed with a floral.co. they look real.
  • Michelle
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's where we went and it was soooo worth it! I have a similar colour scheme as you do and they are beautiful!!

I was a bit disappointed that they were a bit flattened (bridesmaids flowers) but I was able to shake/shape them back into flower looking bouquets lol

diy Bouquets 1
  • Jessica
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome!! Well done!
  • Y
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Yohana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I paid a total of $117 and got a total of 17 bunches of greenery, flowers, and filler flowers in which most can be divided into 6 stems or more per bunch Smiley smile

• Jessica
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    These look great! Love the bouquet! Do you mind me asking what you paid?
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Michael's is a great idea! Get on their email list you will get coupons all the time (the only time i go to Michael's is with coupons)

If you need a bunch of flowers to cover an area you can get a bunch of rose heads or other flower heads on amazon! That is where I ordered a few hundred pieces to do my centrepieces!

• Y
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Yohana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Took advantage of the BOGO sale at Michaels for making my aunts bouquets and boutonnieres for her wedding--> I suggest having two people- one to get the cheaper green stems for BOGO, and the other getting the bigger bunches of flowers- considering you can get a fair amount of stems from each bunch its not too bad- spent about 110 dollars and i can get about 1 bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids, and 6 boutonnieres. Good luck!

bridal bouquet

boutonnieresdiy Bouquets 2

diy Bouquets 3

• Tracy
    Curious May 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my flowers at afloral.com - they are fantastic, got soooo many for a very reasonable price

• Sidni
    Frequent user July 2018 Saskatchewan
    Sidni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Michaels is the place to go! They always have big sales at the end of the season and watch for their coupons. Last week I was able to use their 55% coupon to buy my table number holders what cut the cost in half. You can find the coupons online on their website, they always have them and you can use them over and over.
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting mine at Michael's just keep looking for their sales event. You can also buy it at dollar store but i mostly seen blush and white colors of flowers. So you get those there and the rest Michael's.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have seen some decent ones at Dollarama actually. It depends on the colour and type. Most of them you can tell are fake but if you're willing to look through you might find some decent ones.

• Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did this. And I'm loving them. I wait for huge floral sales at Michael's (50-70% off all stems) and I've bought a significant amount from afloral.com (which also regularly has sales of 15% off)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics