Manotick, Ontario · From July 2017

be that woman who decided to go for it.

Happily married 🎉

October 5, 2018

1330days 15hrs
Dana
Uber Events
Dana, On November 2, 2017 at 14:32

Has anyone used Uber Events? We are considering this as a transportation option for our guest, would love some feedback! Good/bad/expensive/reliable?

Cindy, sunday 21-Apr-19 6
Michelle
Hashtag Help!
Michelle, On August 20, 2018 at 12:48

Hello everyone! We are looking for a hashtag for our wedding and my brain is hurting - so I've decided to turn to you guys for help! His name, Keith Davis & My name, Michelle. I will be taking his...

Tori, monday 20-Aug-18 7
Emilie
10 bohemian wedding ideas
Emilie, On September 23, 2016 at 12:05

Hey chic brides! The boho style was definitely trending this summer 2016. Also called the "slow wedding" it's a chic but also simple way to stay close to nature. Would you go for a boho wedding style?...

Michelle, tuesday 3-Apr-18 3
Emilie
Centerpieces Duel - Which one?
Emilie, On March 10, 2017 at 08:43

Hey ladies! You've already made it to the last question for today! I hope you enjoyed it! Now last question... In terms of centerpieces, what style do you like best? A. B. Do you have a favourite? If...

Karen, tuesday 3-Apr-18 35
Emilie
Favours Duel - Which one?
Emilie, On March 10, 2017 at 08:43

Hey brides and grooms! Do you know what type of favour you'll give your guest? Which one of the two do you like best? A. Souvenir B. Edible Will your favour be edibles? Continue here >>...

Karen, tuesday 3-Apr-18 34
Michelle
Hotel Room Bookings
Michelle, On March 27, 2018 at 08:37

How many of you are booking a block of hotel rooms? Do you know if there is any cost if you don't fill the amount you've blocked off, and how many do you need as a minimum? Thanks for your help!

Vinod, monday 25-Jun-18 5
Jodi
Invites
Jodi, On March 7, 2018 at 10:48

Hi Ladies we are thinking of ordering our invites up right away (we have a long weekend wedding September long) would love feedback. we are thinking vista print- is there a specific paper you went...

Leah, tuesday 12-Feb-19 13
Tara
Clinking glasses or kissing games?
Tara, On June 8, 2017 at 19:41

Hi ladies! I am trying to come up with some unique ways to avoid the ever-persistent glasses-clinkers! I have heard of different games that we can get our guests to play in order for us to kiss!...

Michelle, tuesday 27-Mar-18 10
Kathleen
diy Bouquets
Kathleen, On February 26, 2018 at 00:08

I’m designing my own bouquets of burgundy, white and blush flowers. How many people did this? Where is the best place to get fake flowers for an affordable price without making them look TOO fake?...

Michelle, saturday 24-Mar-18 14
Bethany
The countdown is on! How many days left?!
Bethany, On March 17, 2018 at 18:47

Hey ladies! I don't know if you use the countdown on this app but I sure do!! How many days do you all have left? I'm down to 119! The big day is coming soon for us all!!

Jen, monday 19-Mar-18 36
Andie
Has anyone had Bridesmen?
Andie, On March 18, 2018 at 08:43

So my wedding is still quite a ways away (411 days) but I’m getting worried/anxious because I’ve decided to have bridesmen instead of women (I’ve always been friends with guys instead of gals). I...

Andie, thursday 22-Mar-18 29
Vizin
Planning - it's so hard
Vizin, On March 18, 2018 at 00:31

Planning a wedding is so hard. GOSH!!!!!

Brittany, monday 2-Apr-18 17
Joey
How long before the wedding did you have a bachelor/bachelorette party?
Joey, On March 5, 2018 at 08:55

I want to ask you about your wedding planning timeline - I'm curious to know how long before the wedding you crossed various planning tasks off your to-do list, or when you're planning to have the...

Candace, sunday 6-Jan-19 30
Rosalyn
Wedding website
Rosalyn, On March 4, 2018 at 22:47

Are you using the Wedding Wire site? I originally set ours up with The Knot but am considering switching it over but it doesn’t seem as detailed! Are you paying for the premium features or just using...

Rosalyn, monday 12-Mar-18 32
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Mirrored Signs?
Lynnie, On February 12, 2018 at 10:05

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! If you really want to take a decor deep-dive, you can keep yourself DIYing for eternity with wedding signage! We're talking signs on signs on signs...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 40
Rekramer
Card Box Ideas Wanted
Rekramer, On January 29, 2018 at 15:27

Hi all, I’m looking for ideas for a card box. Since we aren’t doing gifts or a guestbook of any kind, it’s pretty much going to be all alone on a table with some decor. It’s also important to me that...

Michelle, sunday 11-Mar-18 38
Joey
Where are you getting your decor items?
Joey, On January 27, 2018 at 14:05

What hidden gems have you found in your decor search? Which stores are proving to be lifesavers as you shop for all your wedding items? Have you found yourself stockpiling coupons to the best craft...

Brittany, friday 13-Apr-18 29
Lynnie
Who is getting married in Ontario in 2018?
Lynnie, On February 20, 2018 at 15:10

Calling all 2018 Ontario couples!! This discussion is for you! Share where and when you're getting married, a little something about yourself or your wedding!

Vinod, sunday 23-Sep-18 38
Danielle
Couples getting married on 5/october/2018 in Ontario
Danielle, On February 19, 2018 at 23:43

With our weddings being on a Friday.. are other brides thinking about guests having to take the day off work or will you just have a later ceremony? I'm thinking our ceremony will be between 4-5!...

Alessia, sunday 1-Apr-18 4
Michelle
Gifts for wedding party (bridesmaids)
Michelle, On September 8, 2017 at 16:19

Happy Friday Everyone! I've been contemplating on various gift ideas for my wedding party, all while trying to stay within a reasonable budget - which has proven to be harder than I thought (balancing...

Michelle, thursday 8-Mar-18 13
Melissa
One stop shop venue?
Melissa, On February 6, 2018 at 12:46

Just curious on how many people are having their ceremony and reception at the same venue? Is it too much to ask guests to drive to one venue and then ask them to drive another 40 minute to the...

Melissa, thursday 22-Mar-18 52
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Bouquet?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about your bouquet? White? Photo from Mint and Magnolia Floral Design in Richmond Hill, ON Or Colorful? Photo from Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 41
Rosalyn
Bridal Party
Rosalyn, On February 26, 2018 at 01:24

Are you having an even number of groomsmen and bridesmaids?

Rosalyn, saturday 10-Mar-18 58
Meghan
Ceremony programs
Meghan, On March 5, 2018 at 08:10

I’m debating not wasting my money on having a program for the ceremony. Will it be missed? We’re having a short ceremony, probably around 20 mins, and I don’t really want to waste money printing them...

Danielle, sunday 11-Mar-18 23
Michelle
Throws for guests (outdoor ceremony)
Michelle, On March 7, 2018 at 10:46

Hi everyone What have you done or are thinking of doing for the outdoor ceremony to keep your guests warm. I've been thinking of offering some throws, although I don't like to idea of buying 30 throws...

Vanessa, monday 12-Mar-18 11
Michelle
Involving all parents in the ceremony..
Michelle, On January 4, 2018 at 08:59

Hi guys, My parents have been divorced even before I can remember. I've made the decision that mom and dad will walk me down the isle (which has caused some drama but it's bearable). My question to...

Michelle, friday 26-Jan-18 8
Lynnie
Who is more likely to check their phone during the wedding?
Lynnie, On September 25, 2017 at 10:52

This week we're talking all about your relationship with your fiance(e), and asking who each question best describes - you or your fiance(e) ? Whether you're checking a sports score or posting a...

Stefanie, thursday 20-Feb-20 45
Lynnie
Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day?
Lynnie, On September 25, 2017 at 10:48

This week we're talking all about your relationship with your fiance(e), and asking who each question best describes - you or your fiance(e) ? Be honest! Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day -...

Stefanie, thursday 20-Feb-20 45
Lynnie
Who is in charge of the wedding budget?
Lynnie, On September 25, 2017 at 10:41

This week we're talking all about your relationship with your fiance(e), and asking who each question best describes - you or your fiance(e) ? Time to fess up! Who is in charge of the wedding budget?...

Steph, thursday 20-Feb-20 48

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics