Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle
Newbie October 2018 Ontario

Couples getting married on 5/october/2018 in Ontario

Danielle, on February 19, 2018 at 23:43 Posted in Ontario 0 4
With our weddings being on a Friday.. are other brides thinking about guests having to take the day off work or will you just have a later ceremony? I'm thinking our ceremony will be between 4-5!

Danielle

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alessia, on April 1, 2018 at 11:08
  • Alessia
    Frequent user June 2020 Ontario
    Alessia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a cousin who got married on a Friday. Her ceremony was at 12:00 pm in a church nearby. Not many people took the day off of work - which was totally understandable. But the closest family were there and then the rest followed after work to the reception.

• Michelle
    Curious October 2018 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our Ceremony will be at 3:30, so hopefully people can take 1/2 a day off.

To be honest, I was a bit worried at first, but then reminded myself that a lot of people had taken a couple of days off for our friends wedding in Nova Scotia (we're in Ontario). I think most people are able to take the day off and will understand completely! Smiley heart

• Danielle
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for your info!

At least our ceremony won't be earlier. I think 430 is good. Where's the other post you were talking about Friday vs Saturday weddings?
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Danielle! Welcome to WeddingWire Smiley heart

If you have a 4 or 5pm ceremony on a Friday, your guests will definitely need to take some time off work! Don't forget about rush hour traffic, time for them to get home, and time for them to get ready.

Here's another post about Friday weddings you might be interested in checking out:

Friday vs. Saturday Wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics