be that woman who decided to go for it.

Happily married 🎉

October 5, 2018

1330days 15hrs

Discussions

Michelle
Hashtag Help!
Michelle of Plan a wedding, On August 20, 2018 at 12:48

Hello everyone! We are looking for a hashtag for our wedding and my brain is hurting - so I've decided to turn to you guys for help! His name, Keith Davis & My name, Michelle. I will be taking his...

Tori, monday 20-Aug-18 7 381
Michelle
Couples getting married on 6/october/2018 in ontario
Michelle of Ontario, On July 15, 2017 at 10:02

I just found this little gem part of the website and I find it's so cool. I want to know how you guys are planning it all! Any tips and tricks? I want to hear it! Ps: CONGRATULATIONS

Christine, friday 6-Jul-18 4 111
Michelle
Hotel Room Bookings
Michelle of Ontario, On March 27, 2018 at 08:37

How many of you are booking a block of hotel rooms? Do you know if there is any cost if you don't fill the amount you've blocked off, and how many do you need as a minimum? Thanks for your help!

Vinod, monday 25-Jun-18 5 81
Michelle
Hair and makeup
Michelle of Beauty, On July 15, 2017 at 09:58

I'm getting married in October 2018 and I'm starting to plan things, do some research and I feel it really overwhelming at times. You think of the big things and alllllll the samll details come...

Alyssa, tuesday 15-May-18 7 242
Michelle
Throws for guests (outdoor ceremony)
Michelle of Wedding ceremony, On March 7, 2018 at 10:46

Hi everyone What have you done or are thinking of doing for the outdoor ceremony to keep your guests warm. I've been thinking of offering some throws, although I don't like to idea of buying 30 throws...

Vanessa, monday 12-Mar-18 11 281
Michelle
Gifts for wedding party (bridesmaids)
Michelle of Wedding reception, On September 8, 2017 at 16:19

Happy Friday Everyone! I've been contemplating on various gift ideas for my wedding party, all while trying to stay within a reasonable budget - which has proven to be harder than I thought (balancing...

Michelle, thursday 8-Mar-18 13 191
Michelle
Involving all parents in the ceremony..
Michelle of Wedding ceremony, On January 4, 2018 at 08:59

Hi guys, My parents have been divorced even before I can remember. I've made the decision that mom and dad will walk me down the isle (which has caused some drama but it's bearable). My question to...

Michelle, friday 26-Jan-18 8 99

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics