Skip to main content
Melissa
Melissa

Rama, Ontario · From March 2017

I'm a country bumpkin! they say I'm Annie Oakley meets Calamity Jane with a dash of Martha Stewart!

Happily married 🎉

November 4, 2017

2384days 14hrs
Carol
What is your wedding party's reception entrance song and do you have one?
Carol, On September 3, 2017 at 15:23

Beyoncé - Love On Top

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 24
Faith
Last minute help on guest book suggestions
Faith, On October 14, 2017 at 20:15

So I really want something unique for our guestbook. But it's just under a week till the wedding and we still haven't settled on anything. Suggestions from you lovely ladies??

Stephanie, thursday 28-Dec-17 25
Kaytee
Flower girl and ring bearer gifts
Kaytee, On August 1, 2017 at 14:50

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what to get the flower girl and ring bearer for gifts? Everyone else is easy - those two seem a little more complicated.

Rebecca, tuesday 31-Aug-21 16
Ashley
Mason jar centerpieces
Ashley, On July 19, 2017 at 14:14

Is it too cliché? Even doing them yourself?

Shay, saturday 6-Jan-18 17
Terri
Ceremony songs
Terri, On September 28, 2017 at 02:43

Hey guys so I have not been to many weddings to be able to distinguish what I want. I am looking for advice for what is normal or not for songs during the ceremony. How many should I typically arrange...

Emily, wednesday 17-Oct-18 23
Randa
Something to acknowledge family that has passed on
Randa, On September 27, 2017 at 15:58

Hi everyone, My friend gave me a great idea. I am going to have a bunch of picture frames with photos of the wedding of close family members. My aunt passed away last year and my fiance's parents both...

Cameron, saturday 14-Apr-18 33
Sara
Bouquets!!
Sara, On October 10, 2017 at 22:06

My and my FH made mine and my bridesmaids bouquets tonight! We couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I just wanted to share them with everyone! What do you guys think?

Bianca, wednesday 7-Feb-18 20
Tiffany
Second guessing my dress... only 2 weeks out !
Tiffany, On September 29, 2017 at 09:05

Went to try on my dress after alterations... and am second guessing my choice. Obviously it's too late to do anything. What do you ladies think ?

Tatiana, wednesday 11-Oct-17 21
Jen
Azazie
Jen, On October 6, 2017 at 15:23

Hey Ladies, I know there were a few of you who were interested in order through Azazie for their bridesmaid dresses. I just placed an order for the try at home program. I'm hoping to have them by next...

Jen, wednesday 5-Dec-18 14
Zoë
Inspiration: Wedding Bouquet
Zoë, On July 21, 2017 at 18:05

Hello Brides-to-be! Would you go for real flowers or fake? Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest

Ap2017, friday 13-Oct-17 10
Sara
Engagement ring during the ceremony?
Sara, On August 31, 2017 at 10:57

Hi! I've been wondering lately if you wear your engagement ring during the ceremony or if you tuck it away until afterwards? My band fits perfectly into my engagement ring (in a square shape) so it...

Hj, saturday 14-Oct-17 28
Cynthia
Wedding Favour ideas?
Cynthia, On September 29, 2017 at 10:11

I wanted something special and different for our wedding favours, something meaningful. There are so many things to choose from but none that I really settled on or really wanted. Anyone have any...

Vinod, sunday 31-Dec-17 30
Katelyn
Mixed Metal Rings - Yay or Nay?
Katelyn, On October 9, 2017 at 01:38

What are your thoughts on choosing a wedding band whose metal doesn’t match your engagement ring? I’d like to match my white gold tacori engagement ring (photo credit Courtney Jess Photography) with a...

Kaisha, sunday 5-Aug-18 22
Christine
Slightly overbearing bridesmaid
Christine, On October 3, 2017 at 00:06

We just had our engagement party on Sept 23rd. We announced our wedding party. One of my bridesmaids is my best friend. My fiance and I have decided that we are not assigning MOH and Bestman. During...

Christine, tuesday 10-Oct-17 5
Danielle
Cake toppers
Danielle, On September 23, 2017 at 22:25

Can anyone Help me I am wondering where I can buy one of these cake toppers too? Thanks Dani Wolverine Logan

Charlotte, monday 9-Oct-17 13
Carissa

Hey everybody, I am having a hard time figuring out what the point count on wedding wire is for? I have 18 points, but not sure what this does. lol Any advice is good advice! Thank you! -Carissa

Jessica, monday 22-Aug-22 15
Kim
led vs real candles
Kim, On October 7, 2017 at 13:23

Hello everyone! I was wanting to get some opinions on real vs LED candles. And the pros and cons. I've found led lights to give an orangey hue, but know that with real candles they'll have to be...

Vinod, sunday 31-Dec-17 10
Shannon
Cake or no cake?
Shannon, On September 21, 2017 at 15:59

Has anyone gone a different route for their main dessert? Neither my fiancé nor I are big fans of cake and we figure since it's our big day and we're paying for it, why not do something that we enjoy....

Emma, wednesday 23-May-18 26
Ashley
Ring for a kiss
Ashley, On October 9, 2017 at 00:04

Recycled a cow bell painted in my wedding colors to make our kissing bell. And yes I added bling as well.

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 14
Lynsey
Ceremony song(s)??
Lynsey, On September 30, 2017 at 01:34

I can't decide if the bridal party and I walk down to the same song. I know what song I am walking down to, but it's not very long and my walk down the aisle isn't that long either. Are you having...

Ap2017, wednesday 11-Oct-17 18
Sonja
Ceremony Glitch
Sonja, On October 8, 2017 at 12:56

Hello Ladies, We got married exactly 2 weeks ago (Sept. 24). I worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect. The ceremony began. We stood before the officiant and our friends and family. Ten...

Vinod, saturday 23-Dec-17 24
Carol
Staying together the night before, or going to separate locations
Carol, On September 2, 2017 at 15:30

My FH and I will be staying in separate places the night before the wedding. I'm staying with my SIL and the hair and makeup people will be there in the morning. We plan on having a nice lite...

Becca, wednesday 20-Sep-17 16
Laura
Finished my projects today!
Laura, On September 6, 2017 at 23:35

I absolutely love how everything turned out! The favour tags and the table number cards are from minted but the rest are my own

Megan, tuesday 26-Sep-17 16
Eryn
Can't decide on a wedding band..
Eryn, On September 6, 2017 at 07:23

I've been having the worst time deciding on a wedding band... I want something unique, but I can't find anything I like that goes well with my engagement ring. My ring is a simple princess cut...

Megan, tuesday 26-Sep-17 27
Kayla
Panic!
Kayla, On September 11, 2017 at 10:21

I just need a place to panic for a moment. I emailed the caterer last week (Monday) and still have not heard a thing from her. Panic is setting in since the wedding is this coming Saturday. Planning a...

Kayla, tuesday 19-Sep-17 12
Raphaela
Engagement photos
Raphaela, On September 16, 2017 at 01:30

These are a few of my engagement photos. We had some trouble but finally here they are. haha we had to redo our session, but our photographer is amazing so it all worked out in the end I am in love...

Raphaela, tuesday 1-May-18 25
Samantha
What color are your bridesmaid dresses?
Samantha, On September 11, 2017 at 16:21

What did everyone pick?!

Victoria, saturday 16-Dec-17 32
Maegan
Dress success!!
Maegan, On September 4, 2017 at 20:34

So i just wanted to share because I am so excited right now... Feeling good with how successful this morning went Today i went dress shopping with my girls at Davids Bridal. We planned the trip in...

Amyfanggg, friday 22-Sep-17 23
Vanessa
Bridal party gifts
Vanessa, On September 12, 2017 at 19:47

Hello Everyone, Just thought I'd share with everyone an awesome website that has Bridal Party Gifts. I ordered Robes for my girls. This lady also has deals on quite often her current deal is buy 5...

Vanessa, sunday 19-Nov-17 18
Cassidi
Gifts for mcs
Cassidi, On September 3, 2017 at 14:12

Are you ladies getting your MCs anything as a thank you gift? If so, what? All I can come Up with right now is a gift certificate to a nice restaurant!

Trish, monday 8-Apr-19 16
K
Bridesmaids dresses!!
Kayla, On September 7, 2017 at 19:01

Hi Ladies! I really want my bridesmaids in those sequin gold dresses (floor length).. That being said, the price seems a little crazy.. like 799 a dress and I'm not going to make them spend that. I'm...

Megan, tuesday 26-Sep-17 28
Natalie
Card box - who takes care of it at the reception?
Natalie, On September 10, 2017 at 10:13

Hi ladies,Once the card box is filled with cards and gifts, who is responsible for taking it? At what point in the evening do you remove it? And where does it go - someone's car? House? We don't have...

Vinod, sunday 31-Dec-17 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics