Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jen
VIP June 2018 Ontario

Azazie

Jen, on October 6, 2017 at 15:23 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 14

Hey Ladies,

I know there were a few of you who were interested in order through Azazie for their bridesmaid dresses. I just placed an order for the try at home program. I'm hoping to have them by next weekend so I can bring them to my friends place for her to try them on. You can order up to 3 sample dresses for $10 each. You have a week to try them on and then have to ship them back to the warehouse. I'll let you all know how it goes!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Jen, on December 5, 2018 at 15:11
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey ladies! Sorry, life is busy so I haven't been on at all. I did use azazie and loved all of the dresses. I just ordered a dress from there for my friends wedding in Mexico but still sent the sample dress to the border as shipping would have been ridiculous to send here. Shipping to Canada for my dress once I ordered it was $45. I sent it to the border as well because it was only $10 lol
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Lydia,

I can answer part of your question since Jen and I live in the same city lol.

There's a small store on the US side in Minnesota called Ryden's that's 40 minutes away from Thunder Bay. A lot of people here will ship stuff there especially if shipping to Canada costs a lot/is unavailable. They provide a shipping address that we can use lol.

I'm also pretty sure Jen ordered from Azazie in the end.

• Bekah
    Beginner July 2019 Alberta
    Bekah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If anyone else comes across this post like I did a year after it was posted: Azazie just recently (like within 2 weeks) has announced they will send sample dresses to Canada (previously only available in the US) for only $10 USD - which includes shipping both ways! You can keep it for a week and then send it back.

• Lydia
    Devoted June 2019 British Columbia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Jen!
    I don't know if you're still active but I was wondering how you were able to let Azazie mail it to the border for you?
    And did you end up ordering from Azazie? How long did it take for the dresses to come in after you ordered?
  • Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Those look really nice!!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey everyone! The dresses came in on time and I was able to bring them down with my to visit my bridesmaid. The dresses, even with being samples, were stunning. The material is amazing, they looked fantastic and it was super easy to pick up and ship out! I didn't have to pay shipping either way. The only thing that did suck is that they don't send to Canada so I did have to drive to the American Border about 40 minutes from here to pick them off and drop them back off. It was irritating to do it but so much easier than trying to get everyone together to go to a salon to try on dresses. 2 of the 3 dresses we tried looked great. The other (with the lace) was just too "granny" looking. The girls loved how easy it was and are definitely excited about trying on more dresses. I'll post the pictures of the dresses we received (these are not the colours of our wedding.. it's all that we could get in the size we needed).

Azazie sample dress #1Azazie 1

Azazie Sample Dress # 2Azazie 2

Azazie Sample Dress # 3Azazie 3

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am in Canada but only live about a 40 minute drive to the Minnesota border.

• Melissa
    Beginner August 2018 Prince Edward Island
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Are you located in Canada or US? I didn't think this was an option for Canadians. Either way, looking forward to seeing pictures!!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Such a great idea for an online company to have.

• Melissa
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What a great idea! All my bridesmaids are busy moms/wives. This would have been a great option for us! Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

• Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This sounds awesome! Hope it turns out well!

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds awesome, didn't know of this option before we we went shopping. looking forward to the pics.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Take lots of pictures to share! I've heard great things about their dresses and would love to know more about this particular service.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looking forward to seeing how they turn out!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics