Sammie

Calgary, Alberta · From February 2017

Happily married 🎉

July 13, 2018

2104days 5hrs
Sammie
Help!!
Sammie, On May 16, 2018 at 23:58

Less than 2 months to go ! I feel like I'm missing something ! Can anyone give me a list of things I should have done and what should be left to do etc?!

Sara, monday 11-Jun-18 3 59
Sammie
Written Vows
Sammie, On April 15, 2018 at 12:38

I don't know much about wedding vows. How are these for my vows? "A word is deadWhen it is said,Some say. I say it justBegins to liveThat day." Today that word is no other word than love. It will...

Erin, monday 14-May-18 12
Bethany
It's an exciting time.. What does everyone have left to plan?
Bethany, On April 15, 2018 at 12:45

Hey everyone! Yesterday was my three month mark away from my wedding, so today I am less than three months away! What do you guys have left for planning? On on my list is to make my backdrop, finish...

Lyla, monday 30-Apr-18 19
Sammie
Got my New Vegas Sign done!
Sammie, On April 15, 2018 at 12:48

Finally got my themed sign done for our cocktail 'gambling' hour. Not prefect but i think it will look great on the barn. I'll include the game one and my budget one lol 22.00 to make the 6×5 sign. ...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 10
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Sparkler Exits?
Lynnie, On February 12, 2018 at 10:05

Last question alert!! What do you think about sparkler exits? Is it overdone, or always worth the photo op?? Sparkler exits... are you into it or over it? Photo by Ryan Coslovich Photography in...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 40
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Naked Cakes?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Naked cakes have been the new dessert craze for awhile now! This one may be more determined by how big of a frosting fan you are Naked cakes... are...

Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Photobooths?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! The past few years of weddings have been a major "photobooth phase"! What do you think? Are they still fun or are they overdone? Photobooths....are...

Judice, saturday 28-Sep-19 42
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Mirrored Signs?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! If you really want to take a decor deep-dive, you can keep yourself DIYing for eternity with wedding signage! We're talking signs on signs on signs...

Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Signature Drinks?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Signature drinks have taken cocktail hours by storm! They're a great way to get creative, and also to vary your bar offerings. Are you into it, or...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 39
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Wedding Hashtags?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! There are so many ways to incorporate social media into your wedding nowadays - but are you on wedding hashtag overload? Tell us! Wedding hashtags......

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 43
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Matching Bridesmaids Robes?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! This wedding trend takes matching dresses to the next level, and now requires matching outfits to get ready in as well! On the one hand - who doesn't...

July, wednesday 25-Sep-19 50
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Wedding Party Proposals?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! Long gone are the days of simply asking someone to be in your wedding party - now it's all about elaborate wedding party proposals! Are you into it or...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 47
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Mason Jars?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! How do you feel about mason jar decor? They are definitely a rustic wedding staple on Pinterest! Are you into it or over it? :: Pinterest Click here...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 50
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Flower Crowns?

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! The flower crowns were huge in 2017!! Are you into it or over it? Photo by Pounamu Photography in Sherwood Park, AB Click here to go to the next...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 42
Candace
Hair styles
Candace, On April 14, 2018 at 17:51

How in the world did anyone choose their hair styles? I think I want it half up and half down but I'm honestly so lost lol

Holly, tuesday 1-May-18 35
Marcia
Moh, Bridesmaids & Flower Girls Gift Ideas?
Marcia, On April 14, 2018 at 14:12

Hey Brides! What are some nice gift ideas to give to your maid of honour(s), bridesmaids and flower girls? And the best (affordable) websites to order from? I'm wanting to give gift packages to my...

Natalie, wednesday 23-May-18 14
Stephanie
How did you meet!
Stephanie, On April 5, 2018 at 15:46

I'm sure this thread has happened before but I'd love to hear everyone's stories! How did you meet your Fiance/Fiancee? Or for those already done with their big day how did you meet your Husband/Wife?...

Stiffra, wednesday 27-Mar-19 70
Sammie
diy Bouquets for bridesmaids and boutonniers for groomsmen
Sammie, On November 13, 2017 at 13:39

They are finished and I'm so happy!! Also finished making my veil and a lot of the props for the wedding. Goal is ttoo have everything paid for (cause we are paying for everything ourselves) by May...

Sammie, wednesday 7-Feb-18 14
Katherine
Wedding favour?
Katherine, On April 29, 2017 at 00:26

Hello, For my wedding I want to do wedding favours that people will actually like and use/keep. I have seen many lovely ideas, but I'm not sure what will be the most liked. I love the idea of seeds to...

Stéphanie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 19
Talisa
Cute dyi gift boxes
Talisa, On February 2, 2017 at 04:31

Hello ladies, So like most, I am a bride on a budget so every dollar and cent counts! I recently got engaged and I knew excatly who will be by my side as my bridesmaids. I went to the dollar store and...

Sammie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 11
Ashley
Diy projects for guest book alternatives
Ashley, On June 7, 2017 at 19:00

Looking for ideas of things to make myself instead of a plain old guest book. I saw some things on Pinterest but nothings really caught my eye yet.

Sammie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 12
Valerie
Ring box project
Valerie, On January 14, 2017 at 20:58

Hey my fellow DIY brides! I just finished my newest project and I'm just so happy with the result I had to share!!We really wanted to have FH dad be a part of the wedding and decided that we wanted...

Sammie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 11
D
Rings at the Ceremony
Deitra, On January 16, 2018 at 20:30

How are ya'll doing the ring at the ceremony? Do you wear the 'engagement' ring and add the band? No rings and add just the band?

Meagan, friday 17-Aug-18 12
S
Headtable
Stephanie, On January 17, 2018 at 08:59

Where do you sit spouses of the wedding party if we decide to sit them at the headtable with us? Do you put all spouses of wedding party at a table? Or should it just be bride and groom at the...

Kryzia, thursday 1-Feb-18 10
Kellie
Homemade Cake
Kellie, On January 12, 2018 at 19:18

I was wondering if anyone is baking their own cake or having someone that they know make it for them? My Fianceé and I are considering making our own to cut some costs but we are still unsure if its...

Shannon, tuesday 22-May-18 25
Sammie
Bridesmaid dresses..
Sammie, On November 7, 2017 at 17:10

So I picked out a dress for the girls and they all love it. It's expensive. So I wanted to look at another one. But 3 out of 4 girls said to not worry about it cause they'll need the alterations etc...

Carmela, saturday 16-Dec-17 14
Sammie
diy 1950s Fallout Candle Holders
Sammie, On December 2, 2017 at 14:59

Love love love how these turned out!!! And for 10.00 I'm so happy!!

Erin, monday 4-Dec-17 4 111
Sammie
Tent help
Sammie, On October 22, 2017 at 01:00

I need major help here. I need to find a tent that will fit 110 people at tables and a dance floor in case it rains etc on my wedding day..I'm not sure what it is with wedding vendors but everything...

Bethany, sunday 26-Nov-17 4
Sammie
Layout done and tent booked.
Sammie, On November 16, 2017 at 00:28

We opted for no dj because we have very specfic being played for our theme until after supper.We are also making the dance floor ourselves. So hopefully everything will go fine.

Jen, monday 20-Nov-17 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics