Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marcia
Super August 2018 Manitoba

Moh, Bridesmaids & Flower Girls Gift Ideas?

Marcia, on April 14, 2018 at 14:12 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 14

Hey Brides! Smiley heart What are some nice gift ideas to give to your maid of honour(s), bridesmaids and flower girls? And the best (affordable) websites to order from? I'm wanting to give gift packages to my wedding party and need help with some ideas!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on May 23, 2018 at 21:33
  • Natalie
    Beginner November 2018 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amazing ideas! I'm knitting shawls for my bridesmaids (since the wedding will be in November). I've bought them sweater clips to go with them. Defiantly want to add a glass of some kind with the date of the wedding or something like that on it.

• Cindy
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The robes are on sale at Wedding star right now for about 18-22 dollars. I'm contemplating getting the but thought others might like to know.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to Ten Thousand Villages and shopped around for things for my ladies! It is a little more pricey, but it's fair trade so the artisans are paid what they should be for their work! They did have a clearance sale on which meant cheaper prices! You can shop online as well and shipping is free over a certain amount. And, it arrived within 5 days!

• Rebecca
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ll be making gift boxes for each girl. Inside I’ll have a getting ready robe, personalized champagne glass for our morning mimosas, a personalized hanger for their dress, and possibly a pandora charm.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm a huge Pandora fan (love the quality, design, and price) so most-likely going to be getting something from there.

• Sammie
    Frequent user July 2018 Alberta
    Sammie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got them all makeup bags from David's Bridal. I'm going to fill them with a face mask, chocolate bar, gift card and emergency stuff.
    I am hoping to get the whole wedding party something as well but not sure how much you're suppose to spend.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting them each a pandora bracelet and two charms to put on it. One will be a reminder of the bachelorette (a flamingo because we are going to Dominican) and one to go with the wedding (maybe a dress)
  • Krystal
    Curious August 2018 British Columbia
    Krystal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got customized tote bags from weddinstar and they are amazing I highly recommend checking that site out. I'm putting together a bag full of stuff including their jewelry for the wedding, a customized tumbler, a stemless champagne flute which is going to include a mini bottle of champagne and oj for mimosas for the morning of. I also bought their shoes for the wedding which I got a really good deal on.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honestly take a look at Etsy, even just for ideas! They’ve got some cute stuff and even if you can get it cheaper elsewhere at least it’s ideas! They have a section dedicated to gifts for the bridal party too!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You do not need to cover hair and make up.. unless you make it mandatory in my opinion.

I'm giving my girls a swell water bottle, fuzzy flipflop to get ready in, and paying for their hair to be done. I'm trying to think of another thing to give my MOH as an extra thank you still.
  • Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My girls are for sure getting their dress & bouquet as a gift, along with the guest favour (fresh honey).

not sure if my mom & i are going to cover the cost of hair & makeup yet....are we supposed to?
  • Kaitlyn
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Get some inspiration from the theme/location of your wedding. Maybe even the time of year! Mine's at a cottage in the fall and I found a pottery store that makes canoe-shaped dip bowls. The Azure is really close to my wedding colour too! I'm not sure what else to give them but I'm looking into Blanket scarves and maybe sewing their name along the edge or a necklace with their initial.

• Ludvis
    Ontario
    Ludvis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would totally recommend a robe for them to get rid of, water bottle (off like Etsy) with their name. I would only recommend just name because some won’t use it after the wedding if their role is on it. And a hanger. You can find people on Etsy who make things cheaper than others and a good job.
    Unless you have a tons of money to spend on girls I wouldn’t recommend hair and make up etc etc. Most girls prefer having a keep sake not something paid for. Your girls know that when they sign up to be in the party they are required to pay for all of those unless you offer them a reasonable option. You can find some services at $50 for each which is cheap. We were quoted $200 a girl and $400 for bride including trial until found something cheaper!
  • Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m paying for my girls makeup, giving them personalized champagne flutes to sip mimosas in on the morning of and personalized hangers with their names and our wedding date on them. I’d like to put some self pampering things in like a face masque and teeth whitening strips stuff like that that we can use the night before together to have a fun girls night. I bought my flowers girl dress but I’d still like to get her a little something for the day of probably a necklace and earring set or something like that.
    My cousin has a business on the side that she does from home that I’ll be ordering from. Esty has some cute ideas too. Smiley smile

Moh, Bridesmaids & Flower Girls Gift Ideas? 1

Moh, Bridesmaids & Flower Girls Gift Ideas? 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics