Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sammie
Frequent user July 2018 Alberta

Tent help

Sammie, on October 22, 2017 at 01:00 Posted in Alberta 0 4
I need major help here. I need to find a tent that will fit 110 people at tables and a dance floor in case it rains etc on my wedding day..I'm not sure what it is with wedding vendors but everything seems to be costing 3000.00 and that's just waaay to much. Does any one know ou'd anyone selling one or anyone that rents theirs out much cheaper especially if we pick it up and set up etc.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on November 26, 2017 at 17:06
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was contemplating doing an outdoor wedding but with the costs of the tents I just gave in to a $300 hall! Seemed much more economical to me! Glad you found one! $1650 isn't too bad considering I've seen them go from $3000-$5000.
  • Sammie
    Frequent user July 2018 Alberta
    Sammie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah we ended up going to party rental depot. The one girl is very ... brash.. But I think she just might deal with the bad cases all day.
    But it will be about 1650 with delivery ughh
  • Sara
    Curious August 2018 Alberta
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am having the same problem. So far depending on your location I have found that Good Time Party rental and Modern (Lux) Rentals seem to be the most reasonable for prices. But that will change depending on the location your getting married. Special Event rentals is also reasonably priced.

I got quoted for a 40x40 pole tent around ****.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Tents are super expensive!! Does your venue have any kind of rain plan?

Calgary Party Rental and Gold Standard Events both say they rent tents. Have you reached out to them for pricing?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics