Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Newbie September 2018 Alberta

Rings at the Ceremony

Deitra, on January 16, 2018 at 20:30 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 12
How are ya'll doing the ring at the ceremony? Do you wear the 'engagement' ring and add the band? No rings and add just the band?

12 Comments

Latest activity by Meagan, on August 17, 2018 at 19:18
  • Meagan
    Frequent user October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm planning on keeping my engagement ring on simply because I really hate taking it off unless I'm doing dishes or cleaning with harsh chemicals. I'll move them around after the ceremony!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have my engagement ring on my pinky finger all the time as my wedding ring is on too. My husband outgrew the size of the ring and I now wear it.

• A
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Ania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im going ri wear mine of my right hand sonce the band goes on first and then slip on the engagement ring on top after the ceremony
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am planning on wearing my engagement ring on my right hand and changing it back to the left after the ceremony. I have also considered giving it to the ring bearer and having my fiance put them on together, but I like the idea of them being separate.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wore my engagement ring like normal and he put the band on my finger. After the ceremony I turned them around so that the band was on the bottom of my finger.

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wearing the engagement ring on the right hand for the ceremony.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not sure yet, but I'm debating between 1) wearing it on my right hand or 2) having my best friend hold on to it until after the ceremony.

• Sammie
    Frequent user July 2018 Alberta
    Sammie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding ring is a three band one so My engagement one will be worn on my right hand.
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I probably am going to ask my maid of honour to hold onto my engagement ring. She has pockets in her dress which will be perfect!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Deitra! I actually had one of my bridesmaids hold my engagement ring during the ceremony, then put my ring back on after the ceremony! Smiley diamond

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm wearing my engagement ring on my right hand then after the ceremony putting it on my left over top of the wedding band.
  • Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going to wear my engagement ring, add the band then after the ceremony fix them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics