Skip to main content
Lisa
Lisa

Hamilton, Ontario · From November 2016

I love everything wedding and bridal fashion!!! Could planning weddings all day long!!! And now that I can plan my own....super special!

Happily married 🎉

May 20, 2018

2185days 16hrs
Keisha
Is a "day-of" Wedding Coordinator worth it?
Keisha, On November 29, 2018 at 16:42

Hi ladies! My FH and I are debating whether or not we should hire a "Day-of" Wedding Coordinator, it'll be a fairly decent sized wedding with 125 guests, and we do have 2 different venues for our...

Emily, saturday 1-Dec-18 12
Lisa
Inspirational messages for engaged and newly married couples!
Lisa, On January 25, 2017 at 21:27

Hi all! I read this message today and I found it inspiring! Marriage is not all about the party, it's about being there for our partners above all else! So...I thought I would create a discussion...

Lisa, tuesday 14-Aug-18 48
B
Who Insured your Ring?
Bianca, On June 2, 2018 at 17:43

Who Insured your Engagement and Wedding Band? Was it you or him? Which Jewlery Insurance did you or he go with? I feel this is something you have to do before the wedding.. lol. I’m such a newbie!!

Rachael, thursday 21-Jun-18 12
B
Cheaper?
Bianca, On June 2, 2018 at 18:09

Is it cheaper and less expensive to do a lot of DIY stuff?

Kelly, monday 4-Jun-18 9
B
Rehearsal Dinner?
Bianca, On June 2, 2018 at 18:11

Do you absolutely have to have a rehearsal dinner? What’s the point of that, exactly?

Lyla, wednesday 6-Jun-18 13
Lisa
We did it! What an amazing day!
Lisa, On May 22, 2018 at 20:54

Wow! That's it! We are married. Photographer sent us a few sneak peaks so I thought I would share with you all. Happiest Day Ever! Thank you all for being a wealth of great ideas and for all the...

Brittany, wednesday 22-Aug-18 48
T
Transportation cost?
TayCath36, On May 24, 2018 at 14:19

How much will it cost to rent your wedding transportation? We're going to use a limousine. So far, we've have received one quote for $600 for 5 hours plus taxes and gratuity. I'm looking for...

TayCath36, saturday 26-May-18 18
April
Etsy printables
April, On May 23, 2018 at 18:56

Hello, I’m looking for recommendations for Etsy shops to get wedding sign printables from. Thanks!

April, monday 4-Jun-18 7
Tracy
got our Invitations!
Tracy, On May 23, 2018 at 21:50

I just picked up our invitations as well as our stag and doe tickets! A friend of mine from growing up designed everything for us! I'm so in love with all of it!

Tracy, thursday 7-Jun-18 21
Sara
What to do after the wedding?
Sara, On May 24, 2018 at 11:04

For those who just got married, CONGRATULATIONS!! but really, what are some things that I should probably write down to do after the wedding so that I don't forget and that are probably important. Not...

Bianca, sunday 3-Jun-18 9
Lisa
Finishing touches now! 3 days!
Lisa, On May 16, 2018 at 05:47

Hi ladies! Thought I would share some of my details with you all! So happy how it's all coming together!!!! Table numbers, money box, flowers and donation favours so far! And this is after changing my...

Lisa, thursday 17-May-18 30
M
Cupcakes For Wedding Cake
Megis, On May 14, 2018 at 15:42

After many cake debates me and my fiancee are going to get wedding cupcakes. It will still be on a tier-like structure. Fits our budget, we want something yummy and there will be variety. Less waste...

Evelyn, monday 17-Aug-20 17
April
Surgery three weeks before wedding!
April, On May 15, 2018 at 17:06

Im not sure why im makimg this discussion, oher than ive been so excoted for our wedding date, planning everything and getting ready, and boom. I end up in hospital, now takimg two weeks of basically...

Jen, thursday 17-May-18 10
Stephanie
Opinion on Jewellery and Shoes needed!
Stephanie, On May 15, 2018 at 13:33

Hello all! I have been going back and forth about this for a while and I figured to get the opinion of all the wonderful people here! My wedding theme is "Under the Stars" and will have many purples...

Stephanie, thursday 17-May-18 10
M
What thing have you had to change multiple times?
Megis, On May 14, 2018 at 14:22

Had to change wedding cake at least 3 times. Part of it was because my fiancee keeps changing his mind. We also got a sample cake that was different from our wedding cake samples. Other than that had...

Lisa, wednesday 16-May-18 12
Rekramer
Invitations!
Rekramer, On May 14, 2018 at 16:53

I just wanted to show off my first cut of my wedding invitation jackets. This isn’t the final product but it’s still damn foxy!

SailandSwan, wednesday 30-May-18 27
Carmela
Draping Question
Carmela, On May 12, 2018 at 08:40

Anyone in the Vaughan/Toronto area... I need your help. I am trying to search for a draping company that won't cost me my first unborn child. What is the average cost for draping and does anyone know...

Erin, sunday 27-May-18 11
Lisa
Florist Anxiety
Lisa, On May 15, 2018 at 04:38

Hey all justed to give you a friendly tip so you don't go through the same stress I just did! When you are talking and making plans with your florist, MAKE SURE you arrange a mock up of your...

Cindy, tuesday 15-May-18 7
Marc & Nicole
When to send rsvp reminder?
Marc & Nicole, On May 14, 2018 at 14:06

Hello, When is a good time to send out the reminder email about the wedding? Our RSVP due date is June 1 and there is over half guests still not responded? I plan on sending link again with some sort...

Candice, wednesday 25-Jul-18 20
Cindy
Otello's (oakville) new ownership
Cindy, On May 13, 2018 at 21:22

I had sent an email to our venue, Otello's, a few weeks ago. I didn't get a response and I thought perhaps it's just a busy time as it's wedding season. Well today I went to a shower at this venue and...

Cindy, monday 9-Jul-18 10
Lisa
Gifts for Bridal Party
Lisa, On May 9, 2018 at 22:15

I just had to share these! They are so cute! My future MIL just loves hers! She couldn't until the wedding day to get it! My gifts so far include these cup cozies, champagne glasses and robes (MOH is...

Kylie, wednesday 6-Mar-19 28
Jennifer
Bridezilla Moment
Jennifer, On May 5, 2018 at 11:26

Guuuyyyyyysss! I’m having a bridezilla moment and I actually feel awful! I feel like a horrible human being my best friend/MOH went and got a tattoo yesterday and both my fiancé and I really don’t...

Jennifer, monday 14-May-18 24
Jade
Day of coordinator?
Jade, On May 8, 2018 at 23:35

Hi there just curious... on day of coordinators... not to sure if i need one because i have the venue setting up the table and chairs and little decor i have... the florist wants to set up all her...

Jade, friday 18-May-18 13
Natasha
Outside vs Church?
Natasha, On May 10, 2018 at 00:50

I am very religious but also love the idea of an outside wedding. What are your ladies thoughts? Any advice for either especially outside? Also share your venue for your ceremony!

Emily, friday 11-May-18 12
M
Best way to clean an engagement ring
Megis, On May 9, 2018 at 22:14

I know that jewelry cleaning should be done by a professional to avoid damages. But I was wondering if there is a safe way to clean an engagement ring yourself. Main thing is just cleaning the loop...

James, wednesday 5-Jul-23 24
Lisa
Couples getting married on 20/May/2018 in Ontario
Lisa, On November 16, 2016 at 23:02

Wow 30 couples getting married on May 20, 2018?! Amazing! Congratulations to everyone! Let the planning begin!

Chloe, thursday 26-Apr-18 8
Morgane
How did you pick your wedding ring?
Morgane, On April 17, 2018 at 20:47

Here is my dilema- my engagement ring is oval and vintage. I really don't want to get a wedding band welded onto it and I'm worried that an extra diamond band around it will make it look too chunky (i...

Sara, monday 23-Apr-18 25
Trisha
Wedding Processional with Divorced/remarried Parents
Trisha, On April 18, 2018 at 00:08

Help! My fiance's parents are both divorced and also remarried, so he has one father and step mother and one mother and step father. He would like both his mother and his step mother to walk him down...

Brenda, saturday 30-Jun-18 6

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics