Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Devoted August 2018 Ontario

What thing have you had to change multiple times?

Megis, on May 14, 2018 at 14:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 12
Had to change wedding cake at least 3 times. Part of it was because my fiancee keeps changing his mind. We also got a sample cake that was different from our wedding cake samples.

Other than that had to do numerous changes for venue and reception based on price and availability

12 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on May 16, 2018 at 05:26
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh my, what haven't I changed! My dress, my shoes, my cake, colours (happened on their own), flower girl dress, flower girl flowers (that's actually my flowers girl fault.. She keeps changing her mind. LOL)
  • M
    Megis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh sounds really rough. I'm sure you'll pull through though.
  • Sheilah
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Sheilah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Everything! Because of family issues, financial issues and an ectopic pregnancy we have had to move our wedding around a few times. Each time we settle on a new date we start the entire plan over. This is attempt #4 so hopefully this one goes smoothly. We were originally supposed to be married back on October 13th 2017, now aiming for August 9th 2019.
  • Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We can't decide whether or not to rent $3/chair chair covers. Everytime we talk about it, we change our minds lol! I don't want them at all now because no one is going to remember what their butts were placed on during dinner! But my fiance is concered that his fancy family will be judgy about it. It would be nice to save the extra $300+ though for some fabric we don't get to keep.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bridesmaid dresses were a hard one for me that kept changing styles and colour.

• M
    Curious August 2018 Manitoba
    Modupe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We changed our date like four times due to venue and so was really hard to decide on our theme colors.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The floral/décor plan! I've been thinking about it for months now and this is what I'm finding the most difficult because I'm fearful the quality may suffer if I go too economical.

• Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Only had to edit/tinker invitation wording, but it was super easy.
  • M
    Megis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah for the centerpieces I keep changing my mind. Lots of variety there
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding colours lol I just can't make a decision! I'm pretty set now but I think I went through 5 or 6 different colour schemes.. but other that me just being indecisive we haven't HAD to change anything yet luckily..
  • J
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    JuneBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What I keep changing is my ideas on the bridesmaids' gifts, wedding favours, center pieces and bouquets.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Although nothing with my wedding other than the venue has been set in stone - the wedding favours, dessert, food options, and entertainment ideas have all been thought of and changed! I have a feeling that once we put money down on something though that we will force ourselves to stick to it. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics