Skip to main content
Simone
Simone

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From May 2016

Born and raised in Winnipeg. I'm very quiet, positive and I like to spend time with family and friends.

Happily married 🎉

August 19, 2017

2414days 1hrs
Jen
Moh drama
Jen, On September 2, 2017 at 04:39

Well, this past week has been quite stressful. Our stag and doe was last weekend (which went amazing btw!) and while I was there (it was held in Sault Ste. Marie, 8 hours from where we live) I had to...

Jen, wednesday 6-Sep-17 22 1
Sara
Engagement ring during the ceremony?
Sara, On August 31, 2017 at 10:57

Hi! I've been wondering lately if you wear your engagement ring during the ceremony or if you tuck it away until afterwards? My band fits perfectly into my engagement ring (in a square shape) so it...

Hj, saturday 14-Oct-17 28
Joey
What's your favourite wedding tradition?
Joey, On August 30, 2017 at 08:28

The bouquet toss, cutting the cake, not seeing each other until the procession, something old new borrowed and blue... what is your absolute favorite wedding tradition? Do you love the first kiss? ::...

Vinod, tuesday 9-Jan-18 12
Joey
Confession - I was a bridezilla/groomzilla about...
Joey, On September 1, 2017 at 08:08

Be honest - something during your planning process stressed you to the max and you overreacted, or perhaps you were adament that one of your wedding elements went a very specific way and you wouldn't...

Carol, monday 4-Sep-17 11
G
Walking down the aisle
Gennie, On September 1, 2017 at 23:33

Hello fellow Brides! What song are you walking down the aisle to? I'm 7 days away and haven't decided on a song yet! Help! - Gennie

Karina, wednesday 6-Sep-17 11
Kvdenapoli
Okay is a wedding rehearsal dinner absolutely necessary?
Kvdenapoli, On September 2, 2017 at 00:10

I don't know if we want to do one.... Is it really necessary and if so why?

Natalee, wednesday 21-Feb-18 18
Sonja
The aftermath
Sonja, On August 22, 2017 at 23:12

When it's all over, do you feel like it's a big let down and there's now a huge gap in your schedule that you have trouble filling? What do you do about it?

Carol, sunday 3-Sep-17 23
Joey
Will you change your name after you're married?
Joey, On September 2, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone, happy weekend! What do you think about changing your name once you are married? Will you be changing it? Will your partner change theirs? Will you both change? Or will you both keep your...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 23
Lynnie
Does being married feel different?
Lynnie, On August 31, 2017 at 11:05

How has marriage changed your relationship? Do you feel any different? Is it just different, or better or worse? For me married life hasn't felt very different, except for being really confused about...

Vinod, friday 22-Dec-17 15
Lisa
I found my shoes!!!
Lisa, On August 26, 2017 at 07:03

I went into DSW to buy myself some Navy shoes for my cousin wedding and came across these and they have 2 pairs left and one was in my size! I'm so in love with them! And the price was even better!!!...

Lisa, wednesday 30-Aug-17 13
Simone
Tomorrow is the big day!
Simone, On August 18, 2017 at 06:07

Tomorrow, I get to marry my fiancé. It has been a busy three weeks, with finalizing items such as, the menu for our meal, music, timelines with the wedding party and vendors. We got out marriage...

Kila, sunday 20-Aug-17 25
Lynnie
What's your plus one policy?
Lynnie, On August 17, 2017 at 16:05

Nailing down the guest list is one of the hardest and most stressful parts of planning for everyone! There are so many things to consider! From family and friends, to capacity and cost, to kids, and...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 12
Alanah
Petticoat
Alanah, On August 16, 2017 at 00:01

Are you using a petticoat under your dress? Is it necessary?

Angie, friday 17-Nov-17 18
Joey
How many days left until THE BIG DAY?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 08:05

Share your wedding countdown - how long do you have left until your wedding day? What does your count down calendar look like? Photo taken from Pinterest!

Natasha, saturday 15-Sep-18 19
B
We got married
Bethany, On August 14, 2017 at 15:13

I got a sneak peak from the photographers from my wedding on Tuesday! The weather was great, I couldn't be any happier with the result of the whole wedding. When my husband danced with his daughter,...

Lynnie, thursday 17-Aug-17 26
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Buffet or Plated?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 14:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Will your food be served buffet style or plated? What about family style, or stations?...

Tina, wednesday 29-Jan-20 78
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 13:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Is your wedding going to be traditional or quirky? Do you envision lots of classic wedding...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 72
Lynnie
Weekend Wedding Planning
Lynnie, On August 12, 2017 at 09:05

Hello everyone! It's finally the weekend Woohooo!! What's on your wedding to-do list this weekend? Are you DIY-ing up a storm, or going dress shopping? Let's help keep each other on track and share...

Bethany, thursday 7-Dec-17 8
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Destination or Domestic?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 12:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Destination or Domestic? Will you head abroad like this couple? Or are you staying close...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 78
Lynnie
What's your Wedding *Decor* Style?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding Will your wedding be....classic, glam, rustic, vintage, modern, boho, or preppy? Give us all the descriptions!! Rustic! Bring on the...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 76
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Big or Small Guest List?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 11:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Do you have a big guest list or a small guest list? Do you envision an intimate affair...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 83
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Which season?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....in the spring, summer, fall, or winter??...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 85
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Casual or Formal?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....casual or formal? Casual? Photo by Matthew...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 80
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Cristina
Family drama
Cristina, On August 11, 2017 at 16:51

How to deal with both families when it comes to planning ? I have made it very clear to both sides about the wedding but my brother wants an open bar and my mother in law wants drinking tickets. How...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 11
Kaytee
How long were you together?
Kaytee, On August 12, 2017 at 11:51

How long were you with your fiances before you got engaged? 15 years for me.

Lyz, sunday 20-Aug-17 56
Lynnie
When do you take off your engagement ring?
Lynnie, On August 2, 2017 at 14:02

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday Do you ever take off your engagement ring? Only for certain activities? To sleep? My wedding band and engagement ring are the last things I put on before I leave my place...

Victoria, saturday 16-Dec-17 28
Zoë
I'm leaving
Zoë, On August 11, 2017 at 11:05

Hello lovely brides-to-be!!! I sadly have to say goodbye to you all! I'm leaving WeddingWire because of a new opportunity in my life. But no worries, the new girls Lynnie and Joey will do great in the...

Chelsea, monday 14-Aug-17 11
Simone
10 days before we say i do!
Simone, On August 8, 2017 at 19:38

Hello everyone, Now we are officially 10 days before we both say I do. We have completed our ceremony program, order our favours for both the wedding party and guests, paid off a few vendors, food...

Lynnie, thursday 10-Aug-17 10
Joey
Will you have wedding favours?
Joey, On August 9, 2017 at 08:22

Hello there, friends! Are you planning to have wedding favo(u)rs to give away to your guests? What are you having? How are you displaying them? Will you make your own? Are you sharing a sweet treat on...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 9
Lynnie
Centerpieces! Low, High, or Mixed?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 17:05

Hi everyone! Let's talk centerpieces Low, high, or mixed? And why? Tell us what you think! Tall Centerpieces Low Centerpieces ::: Photos from Pinterest Wedding Centerpieces 101

Mzheng, friday 6-Oct-17 13

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics