Lindsay

'Langley', British Columbia · From August 2021

Happily married 🎉

June 25, 2023

303days 8hrs
Lindsay
Engagement photos
Lindsay, On May 11, 2022 at 03:39

Hey everyone! I just got my engagement photo (previews) and they are beautiful so far! I have ordered my Save The Dates too! What do your engagement photos look like? Here’s mine ❤️

Murielle, monday 24-Oct-22 30 1
Lindsay
Engagement party/open House
Lindsay, On May 13, 2022 at 01:52

Hi everyone! Im just wondering if it’s appropriate to decorator for my engagement party/open house? My fiancé and I have been wanting to do a open house for awhile and also celebrate our engagement...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 7 88
C
Am i an eager bride.
Carine, On May 2, 2022 at 14:22

I've been dreaming about this day since I was a child, what little girl hasn't? After a lot of breakups and thinking my prince will never come, he finally showed up! 16 months until the date and I...

Carine, tuesday 17-May-22 83
Lindsay
Engagement Photos
Lindsay, On May 2, 2022 at 14:26

Hey everyone! Just wondering how long does it take to get engagement photos back? I’m very anxious to get mine and it’s been 2 days so far! Thank you!

Derek, wednesday 11-May-22 8 99
Lindsay
Getting married at City Hall but having a ceremony
Lindsay, On April 13, 2022 at 00:13

Hi everyone! I have a question, if my fiancé and I want to get married at city hall and still want a ceremony, how would I find someone that isn’t an officiant and is willing to lead the ceremony...

Sinead, monday 18-Apr-22 6 79
Kara
Wedding Dress Dilemma- Part 2
Kara, On March 25, 2022 at 22:57

So- after all the drama of the dress not arriving for the last few weeks…. It arrived. Was supposed to be called on Wednesday when it arrived, but I wasn’t notified until today. I immediately went...

Jenny, monday 28-Mar-22 9
Lindsay
Dilemma
Lindsay, On March 20, 2022 at 23:15

Hey everyone! So I have a dilemma, my sister in law to be wants to have both her kids (one that doesn’t exist yet) and one we already have for a flower girl for our wedding and it got me so stressed...

Mandy, tuesday 29-Mar-22 18
Kara
Dress still isn’t here
Kara, On March 12, 2022 at 23:31

So I ordered my dress last March 2021. Was told delivery would be Dec- Feb but most likely February. I called on February 1 and the store was a bit rude- telling me not to call, they would call me...

Lissa, sunday 27-Mar-22 39
Emilie
How many days left until you get married?
Emilie, On October 10, 2016 at 05:18

Hey you Are you ready for the big countdown?? Depending on how many days you have left before your big day there might be a few options left, which might play on how much you'll have to spend. How...

Matilda, monday 25-Sep-23 31
Lindsay
Decorator or Second Hand
Lindsay, On March 9, 2022 at 14:16

Hi I have a question, is it easier to find a decorator and spend the money and how much usually are decorators? Or is it easier to buy second hand and hire people to just put it up? Asking for my...

Tunisha, thursday 31-Mar-22 9 118
Melanie
diy Photo booth
Melanie, On March 3, 2022 at 20:15

Has anyone done their own version of a photo booth with a ring light tripod and background? I’m wanting to have a photo booth but would like to save a bit of money by doing a diy one. Wanted to find...

Lindsay, friday 4-Mar-22 2 1
Lindsay
Bridal pj set
Lindsay, On March 3, 2022 at 19:45

Hi guys! Where do you find bridal PJ sets? I’m trying to find some but I’m totally lost. If you guys have ideas please let me know thank you!

Amanda, friday 4-Mar-22 6 104
Hailey
We hit double digits!
Hailey, On March 3, 2022 at 09:54

Good morning everyone, I thought I would share this with you all as I checked weddingwire this morning to see my fiance and I hit 99 days until the wedding! Can't believe it. I remember it being way...

Tunisha, thursday 31-Mar-22 41 1
Liberty
Something New, etc.
Liberty, On February 28, 2022 at 22:10

I'm sure you all have heard of the tradition something new, something old, something borrowed and something blue. Are you planning on doing this tradition? If so what are you using for each part?I...

Kelsey, sunday 6-Mar-22 17
Lissa
Bridal party proposal
Lissa, On February 28, 2022 at 00:01

How did you ask your bridal party to participate in your wedding? Did you give them a gift? Arrange a coffee date? Give them a call? Did covid impact your plans? I just finished making gift boxes...

Vinod, saturday 12-Mar-22 29
Charity
Narrowing down the guest list
Charity, On February 28, 2022 at 13:55

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to this community and I only found out about this discussion section today! I Love how supportive everyone is!! It is so great to see . Hoping to get your opinions on my...

Charity, tuesday 15-Mar-22 43
Jordan
Wedding Party SO's
Jordan, On March 1, 2022 at 13:17

Where did you put your wedding parties significant others? Were debating between a sweetheart table or a head table with the wedding party. None of the wedding parties significant others are in the...

Shelly, saturday 5-Mar-22 17 2
Raelee
Wearing engagement ring 24/7?
Raelee, On February 28, 2022 at 01:23

Do you wear your engagement ring 24/7? I take mine off to sleep and shower.

Rosetta, sunday 3-Jul-22 26
Amanda
Who is wearing a wedding garter?!
Amanda, On February 24, 2022 at 21:55

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Who will wear a wedding garter? Are you going with white or something more bright?? Did you already find one?! Or have you decided to skip this tradition all together?! I found...

Amanda, tuesday 1-Mar-22 23
Lindsay
White Dress
Lindsay, On February 18, 2022 at 17:48

Hey everyone! I have a question, would it be ok to wear a short white dress to a engagement photo shoot? Reason why I’m asking is I saw this beautiful white dress at David’s Bridal in Langley and I...

Tunisha, sunday 27-Feb-22 24
Lindsay
Florist
Lindsay, On February 24, 2022 at 18:53

Hi there wanted to ask a question. Is it normal for a vendor to state that they are unable to provide you with an idea of what the design of their product will be for you? I am working with a florist...

Vinod, saturday 12-Mar-22 9
Hailey
Wedding party colours is this too much blue??
Hailey, On February 20, 2022 at 10:07

Hi everyone, I'm alittle lost when it comes to figuring our what colours everyone should wear. Our theme is blue and white and greenery as it's backyard/outdoors. For me I'll have some blue flowers in...

Hank, monday 28-Feb-22 4
Lindsay
Bridesmaids Dresses
Lindsay, On February 20, 2022 at 00:06

Hi everyone! I’m just wondering about having my bridesmaids wear lavender the same as my theme color of the ceremony/ reception if they would look blended in? And what colors should they use? Cause im...

Tunisha, sunday 27-Feb-22 11
A
Price of hair and makeup?
Alyx, On February 19, 2022 at 20:44

I’ve already booked my hair and makeup and my trial but I’m just wondering if what I’m paying is normal? I paid 250 for hair and makeup and 210 for hair and makeup trial. Obviously plus tax. It’s so...

Malyssa, wednesday 23-Feb-22 21
L
How soon should i be shopping for a dress?
Laura, On February 11, 2022 at 23:07

Hello fellow brides, I recently got engaged and have the itch to start looking at dresses. We’re planning for a fall 2023 wedding, so I’m not sure if it’s too early to be looking? Any advice?

Tara Jones, sunday 4-Sep-22 26 1
Megan
When is too soon to plan the wedding?
Megan, On February 9, 2022 at 11:18

Me and my fiancé are aiming to get married August of 2023. What are some tips that people have found to not leave to the last minute to make this process go more smoothly. What are some things you...

Maria, friday 25-Feb-22 21
Amanda
Sweetheart or Head Table?
Amanda, On February 10, 2022 at 12:34

What's your seating style? Will you and your fiance be sitting at a sweetheart table just for the two of you? Or will you sit with your whole wedding party at a head table? My fiance and I have...

Amanda, monday 21-Feb-22 23
Lynnie
Brides of 2023 - Let's See Your Ring!
Lynnie, On January 12, 2022 at 10:10

Congrats and much love to all the couples getting married in 2023! 💖 Now it's time to show off those gorgeous rings! Post a picture of your new bling below!! 💍 Photo from the @weddingwirecanada...

Laura, sunday 31-Mar-24 755 51

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics