Skip to main content
Liberty
Liberty Online

'Medicine Hat', Alberta · From December 2020

My Fiancé and I met in May of 2017, we got engaged in December 2020 and will be getting married in May 2022!

Happily married 🎉

May 22, 2022

2days 1hrs
Liberty
We're Married!!
Liberty, Today at 12:55

05. 22. 22. The most perfect day!! The weather couldn't have been any better! It wasn't too hot or too cold and there was beautiful clouds in the sky! Minor hiccups throughout the day but none of them...

Liberty, 12 minutes ago 24
Hailey
Will you be including a boquet and garter toss?
Hailey, On May 22, 2022 at 16:36

The Garter toss now aways is like the boquet toss but for the gentlemen. While the groom takes the garter off the brides leg all the gents stand up and catch the garter that's thrown by the groom!...

KELLY, 2 hours ago 24
Christine
Bridesmaids dresses
Christine, Today at 13:03

Do the bridesmaids dresses have to match or can it be as long as they are in long and same color?

Danielle, 39 minutes ago 8
Karlie
Small, home-video style, intimate wedding complete.
Karlie, Yesterday at 16:57

Hi all, I just got married! Woo May 18th 2022. When I came back to look online there was a part of my heart that felt showing my wedding may not be as FLASHY as BEAUTIFUL as GLAMOROUS as others might...

Liberty, 4 hours ago 6
Vanessa
Last Month Stress
Vanessa, Yesterday at 17:06

Hi everyone! My wedding is in less than 3 weeks (june 11th). And the stress is real. Any advice on handling stress with the date so close? I didnt expect to have so many little things left to do....

Hailey, 4 hours ago 3
Christine
Centerpiece,aisle decor, arch decor
Christine, Today at 08:21

Does the flowers for centerpieces, wedding arch and aisle have to match the floral in the bouquets?

Alyx, 37 minutes ago 6
Maggnard-Smanta
Outfit change during the reception
Maggnard-Smanta, Yesterday at 01:44

Hello there, Do you plan on keeping your wedding dress during the whole reception or do an outfit change during the reception? Share your inspirations! I always thought about changing into a jumpsuit...

Liberty, 5 hours ago 14
Alyx
Second wedding dress?
Alyx, On May 19, 2022 at 12:45

I never thought I wanted a second wedding dress! My grandma bought my wedding dress for one and second I love my dress!!! But now that I have it and tried it on a few more times , I’ve realized it’s...

Liberty, yesterday at 05:33 15
Amanda
Wedding Dress! White or Colorful?!
Amanda, On May 19, 2022 at 12:19

HI lovely brides to be! Let's talk wedding dress colors! While the white dress is the most traditional and classic, a touch of color on your wedding dress can make it quite unique and also look...

Carine, 7 hours ago 22
Carlie
Has anyone ever had their bridesmaids wear their own jewelry?
Carlie, On May 21, 2022 at 09:07

Hey everyone, I know it's pretty common to buy your bridesmaids their jewelry but I'm really not into that kind of gift for them because usually they're purchased from somewhere cheap/They are worn...

Hank, yesterday at 18:57 3
Abbie
Hair or make up - which comes first?
Abbie, On May 17, 2022 at 22:11

I’m assuming hair, since they generally wash your hair but I truly don’t know 😅🙈

Liberty, saturday 21-May-22 21
Rayanne
Cutting the cake
Rayanne, On May 20, 2022 at 18:34

The cutting of the cake symbolizing the first thing you do together as a married couple. Are you including this tradition? I feel like there is a certain degree of trust involved with this one. I have...

Rayanne, an hour ago 26
Liberty
Seating Chart
Liberty, On May 17, 2022 at 16:51

I finished my seating chart today!! I got this frame for $20 at Jysk and used my cricut to write and cut out the tables. It was a super simple DIY to do! Only 5 days until my wedding!! Share...

Abbie, friday 20-May-22 15 1
Melanie
Menu cards
Melanie, On May 19, 2022 at 19:24

Our caterer will be serving dinner buffet style. Are menu cards necessary? Or will signage at the buffet table stating what is what be enough?

Alyx, yesterday at 20:56 10
Rebecca
Father daughter songs?????
Rebecca, On May 19, 2022 at 17:45

Spam me with non teary eyed father daughter song suggestions

Karlie, yesterday at 16:44 5
Hailey
Wedding timeline
Hailey, On May 16, 2022 at 15:27

Hi ! I am trying to figure out my wedding timeline, the biggest hurdle is trying to figure out how long it will take for hair and makeup for approx 5-6 people. I ideally want my ceremony at 4:00 pm...

Hailey, wednesday 18-May-22 10
Liberty
Night Before The Wedding
Liberty, On May 12, 2022 at 14:19

Are you and your Fiancé staying together the night before the wedding or are you spending the night apart? I never even thought about spending the night together but when I talked to my Fiancé about...

Abbie, tuesday 17-May-22 18
Kelsey
Songs/music?
Kelsey, On May 16, 2022 at 14:33

What songs are you using? Processional for bridesmaids and bride (if different) Signing of the registerRecessionalEntrance song to receptionFirst danceFather/daughter danceMother/son danceCutting of...

Derek, yesterday at 04:43 9
Lindsay
Engagement party/open House
Lindsay, On May 13, 2022 at 01:52

Hi everyone! Im just wondering if it’s appropriate to decorator for my engagement party/open house? My fiancé and I have been wanting to do a open house for awhile and also celebrate our engagement...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 7
Marianne
Gap a few hours between ceremony and reception?
Marianne, On May 12, 2022 at 09:56

Hi there! As like many of you out there, I'm currently planning for my wedding and looking to get opinions about having a gap-time between the ceremony and reception. A little background, I'm Filipino...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 11
Lindsay
Engagement photos
Lindsay, On May 11, 2022 at 03:39

Hey everyone! I just got my engagement photo (previews) and they are beautiful so far! I have ordered my Save The Dates too! What do your engagement photos look like? Here’s mine ❤️

Lindsay, thursday 19-May-22 29 1
Melissa
Plus ones
Melissa, On May 11, 2022 at 14:08

Hello everyone! Just looking for an opinion on giving guests a “plus one”. For those who are single or don’t have a long term significant other is it still etiquette to provide them with a plus one?...

Vinod, thursday 19-May-22 24
Andrea
To have or to not have hors d'oeuvres
Andrea, On May 10, 2022 at 15:19

Having mixed thoughts as to have hors d'oeuvres or not reception is planned to start at 5pm so dinner probably by 6:15pm any suggestions?

Hank, wednesday 11-May-22 8
Jenny
All done my bridesmaids/moh gifts 😊
Jenny, On May 9, 2022 at 09:18

Just need to add a little alcohol but they’re all done! Comfy robes, comfy slippers, earrings, custom tumbler, cosmo mix, and a bath bomb. And I’m putting everything in these super cute bags I got at...

Stephanie, wednesday 11-May-22 17
Rebecca
Dress change
Rebecca, On May 10, 2022 at 02:10

Hello everyone I hope your wedding planing is going well so far?! I am getting close now into double figures! I am planning to do a dress change in the evening and was wondering who else had a...

Rebecca, tuesday 10-May-22 2 1
Jenna
Thoughts on Maid of Honour Speech
Jenna, On May 6, 2022 at 09:08

So, I was supposed to get married two years ago but due to covid we postponed to have the wedding we dreamed of. Well, here we are trying to plan that dream wedding and my maid of honour backs out...

Emily, friday 13-May-22 13
Carine
Registry Input.
Carine, On May 6, 2022 at 08:35

When do you add your registry with your RSVP or do you do the registry for the bridal shower only?

Carly, monday 9-May-22 13
Hank
Boutonnieres and Corsages
Hank, On May 4, 2022 at 20:23

Anyone incorporating boutonnieres and corsages into the bridal party attire? Did you pick flowers that were in season or specifically chose something in your colour scheme? We picked flowers based on...

Danielle, wednesday 11-May-22 10
Liberty
Wedding Day Emergency Kit
Liberty, On May 2, 2022 at 00:13

Let's talk wedding day emergency kits! Are you creating your own wedding day emergency kit or do you have a wedding planner that will have one on hand for you? If you are already married and had an...

Luanne, monday 9-May-22 5 3

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics