Liberty
Liberty

'Medicine Hat', Alberta · From December 2020

My Fiancé and I met in May of 2017, we got engaged in December 2020 and will be getting married in May 2022!

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

May 22, 2022

242days 11hrs : 27min
Gabriella
Summer 2022 and Covid
Gabriella, Yesterday at 20:59

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are looking to book our wedding for Summer 2022. I’m wondering if anyone else looking at this date is booking an indoor ceremony or reception. We have found some great...

Liberty, yesterday at 23:41 2
Sarah
Vaccine passport and wedding Venue
Sarah, Yesterday at 21:09

My venue Requires proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test to be able to attend. This is totally fine with my Fiancé and I we got the Vaccine when it was first available to us. The problem is 4...

Liberty, yesterday at 22:37 4
Ashley
Picture display
Ashley, On September 15, 2021 at 09:50

Hi Guys, If we are going to have a display or two with pictures at the ceremony and reception, is it okay to do just as as a couple? or should we have our baby pictures, family pictures etc too? What...

Liberty, wednesday 15-Sep-21 6
Amanda
Honeymoon or Minimoon
Amanda, On September 15, 2021 at 17:59

Hello Everyone! What is your plan for your honeymoon? Are you possibly having a mini moon instead of an actually honeymoon because of the situation we're all in right now? What made you decide on your...

Amanda, friday 17-Sep-21 16
Liberty
Wedding Signage
Liberty, On September 14, 2021 at 22:36

My friend got me these two signs from a staff sale at her work and I'm soo excited about them I wanted to share! Obviously I will have to change the names which should be fairly easy since it's just a...

Daily, yesterday at 15:31 11 1
Kathryn
Bridesmaids dresses and suits, help!
Kathryn, On September 14, 2021 at 23:34

Need some help and advice! We've canceled our normal 70 person wedding. Now having a small 25 person wedding in our backyard. All 6 of my bridesmaids are attending but I don't know whether to have...

Vinod, thursday 16-Sep-21 7
Rayanne
I'm just above the 4 month mark and i have increased my water
Rayanne, On September 13, 2021 at 20:37

So what has everyone changed when it comes to your beauty routines leading up to the wedding? Right now the biggest thing I've changed is my diet. Not that I'm on a diet but I am definitely trying to...

Daily, yesterday at 15:53 12
Hank
Post Wedding Week
Hank, On September 13, 2021 at 23:43

So we just passed our first week as a married couple. A lot of people go away after their wedding but we decided to hold off and save up for a true vacation when travel is safer. Until then, we'll...

Vinod, saturday 18-Sep-21 15
RonAnthony
Real vs Faux Flowers for Centrepieces
RonAnthony, On September 13, 2021 at 15:26

I need some input on whether to get real or faux flowers for centrepieces. I'm leaning more on faux just because it cost less but will the guest care? I know guests would love to take home...

Vinod, saturday 18-Sep-21 25 2
T
Bridal party hair/make up
Tasha, On September 12, 2021 at 20:00

Can anyone give me insight as to whether or not the bridal party pay for their own hair and make up, or is this something that the bride/groom covers? We are on an extremely tight budget, but if it is...

Hank, monday 13-Sep-21 6 1
Amanda
Wedding Party
Amanda, On September 12, 2021 at 14:32

Hey Everyone! How many people are in your wedding party? What made you decide on the number of people for your big day? My fiance and I had talked about who we wanted to be in our wedding right after...

Amanda, yesterday at 10:29 32
Jenny
White dress for engagement photos?
Jenny, On September 12, 2021 at 00:35

So I won a contest and we’re getting free engagement photos done tomorrow! I went shopping this past week for something to wear but I’m all in my head about my outfit now that it’s almost the day of...

Amanda, sunday 12-Sep-21 10
Danielle
Ring Sets - Show Me Your Stacks!
Danielle, On September 4, 2021 at 17:27

It wasn’t easy to find a wedding band that fit my engagement ring curve but I finally have and I’m absolutely obsessed!! I’d love to see everyone else’s sets/stacks! I didn’t like the one that...

Rayanne, friday 10-Sep-21 12
C
May 22, 2022 - Sunday Wedding
Christina, On September 4, 2021 at 00:05

Anyone else gotten married on the Sunday of a long weekend? We’re almost 100% on the Sunday of May long weekend. We like the date (it’s a numbers thing lol) and although we originally booked and...

Vinod, monday 6-Sep-21 12 1
D
Female groomsman?
Derek, On September 4, 2021 at 12:39

This is going to sound ridiculous. I know ladies have been in a groom's wedding party for quite some time, but this is a bit of an odd situation. We had an even number of bridesmaid & groomsmen (2...

Lynn, sunday 12-Sep-21 11
Liberty
Days Slipping Away
Liberty, On September 1, 2021 at 14:27

When we set our date, our wedding was 560ish days away. Now we are sitting at 263 days away and I feel like days are slipping away! I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed with everything that's...

Danielle, saturday 4-Sep-21 17
Maggie
Photography
Maggie, On August 29, 2021 at 18:21

What do you all think is needed for photography? Right now I have a booked 6 hour session, but I’m just wondering if we need more. We are doing an outdoor wedding at a family farm in July and ceremony...

Danielle, saturday 4-Sep-21 7
Taylor
Late Night Food
Taylor, On August 29, 2021 at 10:46

Looking for some ideas on late night food options! We would love something a little different than the usual, but are open to more or less anything!

Karen, thursday 2-Sep-21 11 1
Lindsay
Bridesmaids and Flower girl dresses
Lindsay, On August 28, 2021 at 19:00

Hi everyone! I have a question, do I have to buy the bridesmaids dresses and the flower girls dress on top of my own wedding dress? Or is there a rule for that? Asking for budgeting purposes.

Vinod, tuesday 31-Aug-21 12
Kelsea
Transportation for guests
Kelsea, On August 27, 2021 at 11:48

Question for all - our wedding venue is approximately 20 minutes from the closest hotels. We are trying to lower the costs for our wedding and we have been quoted about $600 for transportation...

Leah, saturday 28-Aug-21 6 1
Lindsay
Looking at wedding stuff
Lindsay, On August 27, 2021 at 09:12

Is it crazy that I have been looking at wedding stuff and buying wedding planning books even though I haven’t been engaged yet? Or has anyone done this ? This has been a dream of mine since I was...

Michal, tuesday 7-Sep-21 11
Sarah
First look and pictures before ?
Sarah, On August 25, 2021 at 22:42

My fiancé and I are planning a New Years Eve wedding I am so conflicted what to do about pictures. I would love to have the first look at the ceremony but do to the sun setting the same time as our...

Vinod, friday 3-Sep-21 16
Stephanie
Guest Counts
Stephanie, On August 24, 2021 at 08:48

Hi everyone! Very new here and hoping for some insight based on experience! What’s the average percentage of people that won’t be able to come to the wedding? I.e. if I invite 150 people, how many are...

Vinod, monday 6-Sep-21 8
J
Selling Brand New Wedding Dress
Jenna, On August 23, 2021 at 14:23

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can sell a brand new never worn or altered wedding gown. Preferably somewhere in Ontatio, Canada

Jenna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 6
Tunisha
Meeting the In-laws
Tunisha, On August 19, 2021 at 12:20

Hello Beautiful people, I wanted to create this post to assist in removing any stressors/stresses at this time and take a break from all the planning to reminisce on before the wedding when you and...

Tunisha, wednesday 25-Aug-21 15
Malissa
Wedding hair piece
Malissa, On August 20, 2021 at 20:04

I wanted to get some opinions on my diy floral hair pieces. I made the larger one for myself, the bride and the rest for my wedding party and my mom. They aren’t compete yet, still need to add the...

Alexandra, tuesday 31-Aug-21 6 1
Amanda
Bachelorette Party Invites
Amanda, On July 3, 2021 at 23:10

Hey Everyone! For the future brides that are having a bachelorette party, who are you inviting to celebrate the evening with you?! Even if you've already had your party, you're more then welcome to...

Liberty, saturday 21-Aug-21 11
Aly
Wedding Music
Aly, On August 20, 2021 at 14:38

Hello! We're having a small wedding around 35 people. We don't need a DJ, but will still need some background music (I'm working on a playlist that we can have running), ceremony/aisle song and our...

Aly, monday 23-Aug-21 6 1
Amanda
Gifts For Parents
Amanda, On August 19, 2021 at 14:50

Hey Everyone! Are you giving your parents gifts for the big day?! If so, let's show them off and possibly give ideas to other brides! For my fiance and I we both decided on Wine Glasses and Beer Mug...

Liberty, thursday 19-Aug-21 5
Pritika
Ladies, matching getting ready outifts
Pritika, On August 19, 2021 at 13:49

What are some alternatives to getting ready robes?

Karen, tuesday 24-Aug-21 13