Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Newbie May 2024 Quebec

Wedding veils

Tania, on November 22, 2023 at 11:57 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Hi I am looking for a reputable site for my wedding veil! any suggestions!?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Liberty, on November 24, 2023 at 23:29
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm soo glad to hear another bride had such a good experience!! I did order swatches cause my dress was kinda unique in colour. It was described as ivory, nude and silver. I had already ordered an ivory veil (from a different company) and it didn't match! So I loved that the swatches were an option! And the veil from Ruffled Rose was a perfect match!!
  • Maria
    Newbie November 2023 Ontario
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg I was just coming to recommend Ruffled Rose Veils! Julie was SO helpful through their Instagram DMs with answering all my questions about their different styles, lengths and colors. My veil was a perfect color match without ordering swatches (and I didn’t even try my veil with the dress until I was getting ready LOL). I loved the look of my drape veil along with the hair pins and combs I bought from a different Etsy seller. Honestly, I love my veil so much I wish I could wear it again somehow haha! 🥰
  • T
    Newbie May 2024 Quebec
    Tania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok thank you I’ll check them out Smiley smile
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding veils 1
    I ordered mine from this shop on etsy and it was such a good experience! And wayyy more affordable than at a bridal store! I paid like $90 for a cathedral length veil!
    Wedding veils 2

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics