Skip to main content
Naomi
Naomi

'Mississauga', Ontario · From January 2020

Hi my name is Naomi I am 25 years old. I have been with my fiancé for 6 going on 7 years! We met in college and have been inseparable ever since. My... View more

Hi my name is Naomi I am 25 years old. I have been with my fiancé for 6 going on 7 years! We met in college and have been inseparable ever since. My wedding is August 8th 2021, I’m so excited to share my journey with you guys. Please feel free to share any tips and tricks

Happily married 🎉

June 5, 2021

1055days 16hrs
Naomi
Two Make-Up Artists?
Naomi, On November 6, 2020 at 23:34

I have a larger bridal party in total I have 8 bridesmaids and just one make up artist booked. I didn’t really give it any thought until now. Do I need to hire another one to accommodate my large...

Dallas, tuesday 24-Nov-20 9
Amelia
2 October 2020
Amelia, On October 16, 2020 at 22:02

Two weeks ago my best friend, and the love of my life and I tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on the beach. The day was honestly perfect! It rained a little in the afternoon but stopped in time...

Naomi, friday 6-Nov-20 26
Amanda
Wedding Website
Amanda, On October 18, 2020 at 08:47

Hi guys I'm trying to setup the wedding wire free website and its so frustrating the picture quality is so low and dimensions are off. I've read many complaints about this site and others. Can anyone...

Stefanie, sunday 24-Jan-21 27
Laura
Weddings in Summer 2021
Laura, On November 2, 2020 at 13:43

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well and safe. Our wedding date is booked for June 26, 2021 - and lately, I've been feeling like there is no point in planning. We have our save the dates ready to go...

Ali, monday 23-Nov-20 36 2
Sinéad
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!!
Sinéad, On May 29, 2019 at 11:00

Congratulations to our 2021 brides! It’s time to show off your beautiful bling! Post a picture below of your new sparkler! 💍 Photo by Marissa Hanna Photography in Edmonton

Victoria, wednesday 22-Dec-21 255 1
Amanda
Planning during a pandemic
Amanda, On April 19, 2020 at 16:34

Hey everyone, I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are for planning a wedding during the crisis? My partner and I are not getting married until February so I'm hoping it's safe by then. I'm just...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 8
Lynnie
How did you meet your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

First things first! How did you meet your future spouse?? Did you meet online or through friends? At school? At work?? Share how you first met your fiancé(e)! Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in...

Melissa, monday 11-May-20 60
Gloria
Destination wedding
Gloria, On April 23, 2020 at 10:49

Okay lovely people, If you were going to a destination wedding, what’s your opinion on gifts? Usually if it’s here in the province hubby and I do between $400-500... just not sure what is...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 12
Megan
We got married despite the pandemic
Megan, On April 24, 2020 at 13:45

Hey all, I thought I'd post the outcome of our postponed wedding. We decided to get legally married on our front lawn with our officiant and two witnesses, and our immediate family watched from their...

Jess, tuesday 2-Jun-20 50 15
Shannon
Wedding Website Ideas
Shannon, On April 24, 2020 at 17:18

What are your must haves for your wedding website? For me I really like having the RRSP available on the website for my more tech-y guests. I made my website on the Knot and really like how easy it...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 10
Cliodhna
Green or Red Light: First Look?
Cliodhna, On March 9, 2020 at 09:05

Where do you and your fiance(e) fall on the first look debate? Is this something you want to do on your wedding day? Is a first look getting the green light for your wedding? Photo by Zahra Zaman...

Natasha, saturday 25-Feb-23 38
Sarah
Second dress for late night?
Sarah, On April 20, 2020 at 14:41

Anyone changing dresses? After the cake cutting I was thinking of slipping into something more comfortable/appropriate for partying (my actual dress has a big skirt). I was thinking of something like...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 16
J
Dress regrets?
Jessica, On April 21, 2020 at 00:14

Hi guys, I absolutely LOVED my dress the moment I tried it on and knew it was the one. However it was only the 3rd dress I tried on. I keep looking back at pictures and wondering if I made the right...

Sarah, friday 3-Jul-20 13 1
Kelly
Wedding dress timeline and budget
Kelly, On April 21, 2020 at 16:05

We were already planning to get married Sept 2021 prior to COVID happening, so I hadn’t looked or tried any dresses on. However I just started browsing and noticed their are currently significant...

Jenn, tuesday 24-Nov-20 19
Naomi
Invitations
Naomi, On April 20, 2020 at 21:35

I’m sort of a dilemma, I like things nice and simple but I also fell in love some more luxurious styles. I’m wondering if anyone can help me decide which one to pick. Here are the styles that have...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 21
Naomi
Cash Gifts Only?
Naomi, On April 18, 2020 at 17:14

My Fiancé and I decided we don’t want to have a gift registry, but rather jus receive cash gifts. How do you go about asking for it without it coming off ass tacky or rude? Also how can we get the...

Naomi, tuesday 21-Apr-20 21
Tiffany
Different Bridesmaid dresses?
Tiffany, On April 19, 2020 at 13:46

So I have a maid of honour and two bridesmaids. One of my bridesmaids has expressed concerns about the dress choice due to her size. My MOH and the other bridesmaid are both on the short side, the MOH...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 17
Tolu
moh and Matron of Honor
Tolu, On April 18, 2020 at 17:23

Hey Ladies, I have a Maid of Honor and a Matron of Honor, anyone else has both? How did you divide the tasks? How did you make each of them feel special? Also, does anyone have a good Maid of Honor...

Ashley, monday 4-May-20 7
Naomi
Wedding Shoes?
Naomi, On April 17, 2020 at 14:36

I’m trying to find some really cute wedding day sandals. I’m don’t really wear heels, and I’m having trouble finding some cute sandals. Does anyone have any sites I can look at or suggestions. It...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 11
Lynnie
How many... people in your procession?
Lynnie, On January 27, 2020 at 09:05

How many people will be walking down the aisle on your wedding day? Will your parents and grandparents be leading the procession? Will your partner's wedding party enter from the side, or stride down...

Angie, friday 5-Jun-20 26
Cliodhna
Poll: What will your bridesmaids carry?
Cliodhna, On March 5, 2020 at 09:05

Do you like when bridesmaids carry traditional floral bouquets? Or would you prefer they are given something a little different? Vote below for your favourite! 📸: A: Photo by Samantha Joy B: Photo...

81%

66 votes

4%

3 votes

9%

7 votes

2%

2 votes

2%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 28-Jul-20 23
Cliodhna
Ceremony programs - are they a must-do?
Cliodhna, On January 20, 2020 at 09:05

Do you think it’s necessary to provide your guests with a roadmap for the ceremony? Or a waste of precious wedding budget? Are ceremony programs a must-do to you? Photo by All Heart Photo & Video...

Cassandra, sunday 19-Apr-20 29
Cliodhna
Floral Arch or Floral Wall?
Cliodhna, On February 3, 2020 at 09:05

Which backdrop would you prefer to frame your ceremony? A dreamy floral arch filled with all your wedding flowers or a statement flower wall? Which floral upgrade would you choose? Floral Arch? Photo...

Naomi, saturday 18-Apr-20 28
Katie
Sunday Wedding
Katie, On March 21, 2018 at 11:06

Is anybody else getting married on a Sunday? My fiance and I chose a Sunday because the Saturday that we wanted got booked before we could book so we picked a Sunday instead, and we are getting so...

Naomi, saturday 18-Apr-20 16
Cassie
Wedding Dresses
Cassie, On April 8, 2020 at 10:37

Hello brides Let’s share our dresses on this post to bring some positivity back into our bridal experiences! Here is me in mine! 🥰

Grance, monday 8-Jun-20 45
Amanda
Couples getting married on August 8, 2021 in Ontario
Amanda, On February 12, 2020 at 13:46

Hey everyone! Im Amanda & I am 30 years old. I will be marrying my partner (41) of 7 years to date, next summer We are a blended family with five children, over the age of 10. This will be both of...

Lala, saturday 20-Jun-20 8
Jodi
Veil or no veil
Jodi, On April 15, 2020 at 16:30

Hello ladies~ Just wondering how many of you plan on doing the traditional wedding veil? I'm not sure what to do. Veil, headpiece or some sort of barrette. My dress has a lot of bling and I'm thinking...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 24

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics